PM & Sky enact the infamous fight of BB5

Posted: 12 years ago
Pooja Misrra & Sky enact the infamous fight between PM & Sid which led to PM's eviction
http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/main-deewar-fand-ke-jaa-raha-hun-day-73-sneak-peek-3-3259.html#top
🀣
Edited by avni.137 - 12 years ago
Should be fun to watch d fight and also Sid's reaction to it πŸ˜‰
Edited by shyams - 12 years ago
dis is plain provocation! and also proves that mishra is NOT sorry for what she did.

Sky is hilarious, randomly doing SPARE ME πŸ˜†
Sky's spare me was hilarious...🀣
The way sky kept on saying 'Spare me' was hilarious 🀣
& PM climbed on the wall🀣
jitna PM diwaar pe chad gai utna sid mein bhi himmat nahi thi...looser sid πŸ˜†
Im trying to stifle my laughter here since Im supposed to be working in office...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  CHOKING with laughter...Sky was really funny in this πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by avni.137

Pooja Misrra & Sky enact the infamous fight between PM & Sid which led to PM's eviction
http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/main-deewar-fand-ke-jaa-raha-hun-day-73-sneak-peek-3-3259.html#top
🀣

lol, that was hilarious πŸ˜†. Akaash has discovered even more ways to say spare me πŸ˜† πŸ˜† He's doing a kind of spare-me-dance πŸ˜† 

No black and white fight today, good change πŸ˜›
Originally posted by shellily

Im trying to stifle my laughter here since Im supposed to be working in office...πŸ˜†  CHOKING with laughter...Sky was really funny in this πŸ˜†

lol, same here. My colleagues just requested that I use headphones πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I would love to see Siddy Widdy's reaction to it🀣 He has no idea how stupid he looked during that fightπŸ˜†