India-Forums

Jenny's Gallery#17|C|Requests:pg 132,137, 143 (Page 93)

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yulZ

Mann I just love how u answer my question without even needing to ask it ROFL..

I was always wondering how on earth can u make 845423654 siggies in such a short period of time Stern Smile and after aish told me u wake around 2 am and make siggies i was like :O:O:O but that kinda answered my question too so i was happy aswell ofcourse ROFLROFL

NOWW there is one thing i can NEVER do and thats 
a) missing u update
b) and after viewing them still being all normal ROFL
c) not commenting on them 

these are the things that even if i wanted i would never do :P I M PO S S I B L E !! and ur small note just made me think u must be one fast marathon runner or sth ROFL coz u are quick in everything like u said LOL.. before i move on to the kash part i am being a bit biased and m being attracted towards Sarun Heart/ mann these two are soo compatible with each other Embarrassed.. i mean they are like such good frens :):):):) and watching them offscreen is so much fun coz they are ALWAYS having masti LOL.. plus akash was the one that totally gave me a shock ROFL coz i always thought he might be all quiet type in real aswell LOL but he is much more better ROFL he and barun are like hilarious ROFLROFL ..

the TT creations are just MINDBLOWINGG !! not only coz its our SaRun but the way u have blended the pics eventhough its such a low quality is just SUPERB ClapClap I have always liked the way ur pics are so big big eventhough they are not originally Ermm the one where u have got those two together and other ppl are like totally gayab i just love that Embarrassed it feels like they are the only one that exist :P and one thing i tell u Jen, EVERYTIME i like some pics and think of making siggies on it but wont , coz of laziness LOL , u do it :O:O:O:O that virika pics are just so adorable and it made me want to make a siggy on it but i am not at all good with few pics so i thought may be nahh LOL but when i saw that siggy i was like OOMMYYFISHH :O:O:O its soo beautiful.. its simple, i agree but its perfect for those pics Embarrassed and the golmaal ones ROFL same again but i was thinking of  sth "zoo-ish" type of text in it ROFLROFL ViRman hug was hayee Day Dreaming they are soo damn crazily in love with each other yaar Embarrassed DE ones are HAWT !! Nina is soo gawjuss :$ navya ones ahem ahem LOL not to be rude but i dont like that show :| BUT BUT ur siggies are making them bearable for me LOL Soumya looks pretty in that siggy :)

and FINALLY kash one like everyone said u become the best siggy maker when it comes to kash Star well not like u are not but u just rockkk this whole forum and just shakeee itt LOL when its kash turn !! each and every siggy is amazing. and damn u Jen Stern Smile for making me double speechless with thoe new styles :O:O: those are fantabulous Shocked i liked the fact tht they are bright ROFL for me the best one was indeed the preview wala siggy Wink and that nothing has changed is soo meaningful ! the pics goes soo with the text Big smile

Jen, u are sooo damn quick and we are hip hip hurray abt it coz we get to see u updating frequently ROFL.. 

Thanks so so much Sid. Yup, I have made these sigs in bulk. I always like to do everything in a bulk.. It all depends on the mood.. and yes, sometimes 2 am, I am up making sigs. Right now I am watching IPK's first promo and it got me all hypered up.LOL

Thanks so much for liking the Sarun stuff<3 They are def on top of my list right now. LOL. so there will be def more more and sigs on them.. My top favorites go: 1) ArNaya , SaRun ,GurTi KaSh. Can;'t give them 1, 2 or 3 cause I love all the same! 

Oh god Akshay Dogra is s sweetheart and too funy. His bromance really works. He and Deepali seem comfy off screen, don't why Akash and Payal are always washing clothes on screenLOL

Awww, thank you so much Sid. The pics were really low HQ even though I took them myself, but it was hard to work with them. I am so glad U liked that sig, but that was in the video too. It was Abhas's birthday and entire focus was on SaRun. They were not even aware of the cameraLOL and I love that way about them. Such natural people!

Aww, Sid, your stuff turns out amazing. How do you manage to fit so many pictures into one sig is beyond my limit.!!

Lol. Not a fan of Navya either, but the pics were super EHQ and all. Soumya does look good and she's improved heaps, from the intial days.LOL

Awww, thank you so so much for your comments. Means the world to me Sid!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZ

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Harshu-

Gorgeous update Jenz :))

Love love the blending & colouring on all <3

Keep rocking !!!!!!!

Thanks so much HarshuEmbarrassed

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Amazing Kash update, Jen, all of them look superb, but this one stands out for me. The style is so ingenous and beautiful!

Thanks so much Janu. So glad u liked that sig in particular.Embarrassed After I made all the rest, I thought this one looked weak in front of others, but glad someone liked it.LOL

Originally posted by Mllu.N

fantabulous update jenny,all are gems and esp this one:
love the text also and the way it is made,its beautiful beyond words<333
pls make same msk sigs in your next updateEmbarrassed
Mallu

Thanks so much Mallu. Gonna have to find MSK pics, maybe when he's doing tai chi or something and then will make them. It won't be in the next update but will pakka make it:)Embarrassed

Originally posted by _Aanchal_

Wonderful update Clap

Thanks so much.Embarrassed

Thank you to each and everyone of you!Hug

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

tvlover92,  prettyfulwishes,  Miss-Pakiie-KMH,  cutelove1111,  yulZ,  cool82d,  Mllu.N,  pinky0902,  -Harshu-,  _Aanchal_,  -Mish-,  MaaneetLuverr,  -.Aisha.-,  -Fatima-,  Sunshine Girl,  Shamsaaa.zARqaa_X,  -Rummy-,  -Ravjot-,  JanakiRaghunath

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AS..-Harshu-Bepannaah.

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks all of you for your comments. Here is the next update;) again mix of styles:)

Feel free to use

Abhinav-Krystle:

ArHi:

Sobti:

DD:

MG:

Khushi-Mami:

Karan-Krystle:

Krystle:

Krystle-Nia;

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

RIYANSH_AUDREYClaraOswald.chahaat.S.H.I.E.L.D.she_ratchetMysterygirl_me* ~ Roshni ~ *Dangelzpinky_blueskiesyulZOhmyjerryworld-Mystery-Jayeeta_06sofiaaax.FaizaKFarzu-cant.be.assed.Mariaa.SG-Harshu-Sunshine GirlRoshini1494nikita_88-Selcouth-AS..-Fatima-OnlyHopeindiandoll89heavenlyblissserendipity.RamKiSeetaBepannaah.sanober.

indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Gorgeous as always Jens! Big smile
jenshad IF-Stunnerz
jenshad
jenshad

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
HOWWW Do You Make Such Gorgeous Stuff ?! Embarrassed 
serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
ohh i totally LOVE the styles for barun's sig, DD and MG! :D
amazingg! Day Dreaming
Love the 1st, 2nd, 3rd arhi ones too much too! :D
-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Awesome update !!

Love love the 2nd & 4th ArHi sigs <333 Gorgeous style , blending & colouring <3

I <3 the style of DD & MG sigs . It looks amazing !!!

Others r great too :D
Sunshine Girl IF-Stunnerz
Sunshine Girl
Sunshine Girl

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Hey m so glad u sued that particulat multiple pic stacking style again..the sigx look gorgeous and fantabulous trust me...awsm stuff..maneet and arhi onez r just out of this world <3

Go to top