India-Forums

Jenny's Gallery#17|C|Requests:pg 132,137, 143 (Page 59)

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sano88

Splendid job Jenny, the update is gorgeous, but my most fav has to be this :

^^ its beautifully made :D

thanks so much sano. glad u liked that sig.Embarrassed

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rimli-

such a huge update jenny.luved it.each nd every sigs r beautifully made.Clap

Thanks so much hunEmbarrassed

Originally posted by Mllu.N

you are wickedly fabulous you knowEvil SmileDay Dreaming
cant choose a favorite seriously all are gems truly but these are stunning:
seems like buaji's character is deehla two at a time hello hye bye b ye very bad bua jiROFL
goshh seems like he is smiling to brighten up the screen:
and this is unique, selection of colors is brilliant
keep 'em coming
and about payash omg they do nothing except for shying and blushing omg how will they survive after marriage, itni blushingLOLConfusedthey are tooo sweet that's why i dont like their scenes god save asr from their sweetnessLOL
Mallu

Thanks so much hun. So glad you liked them.Embarrassed and payash are one boring couple. I can clearly yawn through their scenes.LOL

Originally posted by pinky0902

Jensss!! you're update is like a drug!! I can't take my eyes off them!! :D Loved loved loved the sigsss!!
SaRun/ArHi = unbeatable :D

thanks so muchEmbarrassed

Originally posted by ..-Sanzz-..

Ahhh, SaRun // ArHi Everywhere <3 Day Dreaming Using One SaRun Sigg Embarrassed

Thanks so much.Embarrassed

Originally posted by kins103

loved your sarun siggies

Thanks so muchEmbarrassed

Originally posted by -Fatima-

so damn gorgeous update :)

OMFG!!.. Silly

his has to be one of your BEST update ever! .. goshhh me LOVE each nd everythinggg!!

ArHi ones are obv. wonderfulll.. but they are not as wonderful than the SaRun ones..
hayyyeee... me also love SaRun more than ArHi.. these two are UTTARRR cuteee!
can't choose which one is the best ..Loveddd all those sggs.. (L)
nd hayyeee *marjaawaaa* ASR/BS ones..are drooling me like crazyyyBlushingBlushingBlushing Uff! Blushing

Saved those ones.. using some..  Keep rckinggg, jenny! Big smile
[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much hun. So glad you liked the sigs!

Originally posted by -Saruu-

i NEED to be reincarnated after that baarish of sigs and such beautyyDay Dreaming

will be back

will be waitingLOL

Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

Awsm job Jenny <3
Textures r gr8 !!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky_blueskiesSunshine GirlStayStrong

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nm21

I missed commenting sorry!

Final MD update-

Aw, truly my favourite update of the four parts, eventhough every sig you make I think is flawless!

http://i.imgur.com/CKuir.png
<3

Also, sooo glad you made a KSG-DD sig, even offscreen photos were so chemistrylicious!

You reallyu did leave the best till last! Had a tough time which one to put in my siggie box! :)

xxx

@pg 56-Yay IPKKND! I couldn't comment till I'd seen every signature cause they were so breakthaking!
Every style was so unique, what you've done with the images and the font used is brilliant!
Wah, I can't choose! (Bookmarked officialy-I'll have to change the box daily :) )

Every sig is brilliant, literally can't pick any out they're all fab Jenny!

Ha! Love the comedy aspect of your sigs that adds a different flavour to the update-La and HP! is my fave out of these! LOL

Lots of love! xxx

p.s. loved the barun sobti quote on sanya-please disclose where its from?? Also love Sarun! They're both luuush beings!

X

Thank you thank you so much hun. Glad you liked both updates and your comments mean so much to me.

The quote by Sobti is on their interview on Ragmunch tv which has not been up yet, but the promo is out though.Embarrassed

Originally posted by Aamna Am

awesome

Thanks so much hun.. Um, I don;t really Abhay Piya but will try to do something on them.Embarrassed

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

OMG! This has got to be one of your BEST updates to date, Jenny, the colorings are freakishly amazing!Day Dreaming You seriously make some of the best ArHi/IPKKND sigs on IF, they're all sooo cute and brilliantly done, love them!

These are my favorites. I really love the textures and brushes you used on them, great work!

I also really love the Buaji-Nandkishore sigs, how cute!LOL 

Can't wait for the HP sigs, yaaay! And thanks for the birthday wishes once again!

Thanks so much Janu. glad you liked the sigs and yes will try to those HP sigs in the next couple of updates.Embarrassed

Originally posted by -Mish-

gorgeous update jeeny, i love love your creations so so so much <3 aww you have made a huge stuffs on arhi Day Dreaming ahh theem all look AMAZING i love love your coloring Embarrassed

Thanks so much Mish. Glad you liked the sigs.Embarrassed

Edited by jenny1000 - 03 January 2012 at 8:26pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nm21RamKiSeeta

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yulZ

I hate my bg life :| coz that means no long comment in here :( BUT BUT BUTT its been agesss since i left an essay so thought why not today Cool.. no special reason for it though LOL.. I can senses some evil eyes glaring from behind me ( my sis and the guest) ROFL .they have been complaining alot that IF is where i shd permanently live as everytime i am free i come here ROFL the only thing my sis lovesss me viewing the pages is when I am looking at Arhi/Sarun pics/creations coz she is a hugeee fan of these two just like me Approve..

Ok enough of complaining abt those two LOL.. the update has/had and will always rock and u know it Jenny ! There isnt any day where i wont come to this place coz i am TOTALLY obsessed with ur siggies Day Dreaming I dont know how u do it coz eventhough u would be using completely different pics but still they would look like they have been taken from the same scene :O:O: and THIS is what i can a true talent ! u always say that u dont like trying out new style and see when u actually did they are like fireworks girl !!! m completely lattu over those new styles and to be honest they are simple BUT thats wat leave me in amaze coz experiencing it myself I HAVE to add a lot of things in my siggy to be actually satisfied with it ROFL but looking at ur siggies i am always wondering how the hell can someone use not-much-things but still make the siggy turn out BLAST-ILICIOUS .. ClapClap 
another fact that surprises me is the way u blend the pics on the texture :O:O:O seriously how do u do it jen Stern Smile I have seen many creations and m always left shocked coz no way in earth it can happen when i do it ROFL but u guys make it look so easy Stern Smile ..
3rd and the most imp. fact that make me salute ur talent is ..ofcourse... the way u blend 2 different person in one siggy and create a story on itself Star LOVE LOVE LOVEE those siggies the most now !! I am always thinking which couples is it gonna be in ur mixdoubles LOL and the ppl i never thought would lookg good .. u do the magic and prove me wrong Stern Smile 

now coming back to this update finally ROFL.. as soon as i saw HUGE IPKKND on ur title i was jumping with joy ROFL and became all excited LOL.. before moving to arhi/sarun lets talk abt my another fav jodis - NK + Bua ROFL oo gawd their phn convo was HILARIOUSS ROFL this "nand kishore" being someone's name is the thing that will never fail to make me go rofl ROFLROFL the TB article waas like the biggest shock and a joke for us on that day ROFLROFL even my sis thinks its so funny LOL and she keeps doing his acting and its exactly same to same ROFL 

Sarun are love yaar Embarrassed they are adorablee and crazy off screen and hawt on screen LOL.. the last siggy where u have got move pics is amazingg ! and the text is perfect Embarrassed It looks like a line they said themselves Wink i was literally dreaming looking at those siggies but the desi girl wala siggy left me speechless :| dunno why but those pics looks so perfect Embarrassed

and there is this siggy that totally made my day ROFL.. Anjali-snake and NK-Khusi one ROFL the text ROFL "the angels above whispered clearly, never meant to be" fishh ROFLROFL the best best and the bestt line ever i tell u boss ROFLROFL

DD+San one is beyond adorableee Embarrassed love these two individually and more together Embarrassed

OMG. Thank you so so much Sid. I might not be able to respond to this so much cause I am just thrilled to have an essay from you again in your favorite color and the fact you took time to analyze each and everyone of my sig means SO SO much to me.. Thank you SOOO much.. :) I am glad you liked the sigs and yes, Snake and Anjali are one dumb pair but I have to admit, Abhas and Daljeet share a really nice chemistry. He only shares chemistry with her and Buaji. with Sanaya, NO offense, I can't see any chemistry at all.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

heavenlybliss

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shamsaaa.

super amazing update:D

Thanks so much SamEmbarrassed

Originally posted by -.Aisha.-

smashing update, love each and everything u made
awww gorgeous colorings, love textures and texts.. wooow
please make just NK sigs, he is adorable, his expressions are cute..

senorita

Thanks so much Senorita. Will def make some NK sigs in the next updateEmbarrassed

Originally posted by -Harshu-

Gorgeous update Jenz :)

Loved each & every sig <3 beautiful textures , styles & colouring on all :)

Thanks so much Harshu. Glad you liked them.Embarrassed
Originally posted by Miss-Pakiie-KMH

Jeeennyy <3 Gorgeeous update as always sweetheart Hugcaan't stop admiring your stuffDay Dreamingeverything is waay to perfect to get described=D but will try to give an honest comment tought LOL
this is just too cuute ROFL i love the soft effect on it *wooow*

&&& the best for the last Big smile  This is too awesome maaan Day Dreamingdo maake more Sarun collabs and i'll keep using them like noow =D do maake some arhi collabs too EmbarrassedBig smile simplyy fab siggyHug

the updaate was A m a z  i n g like yewwHug
if you don't mind caan i suggest or request you something ? Embarrassed can you maake some Karan&kritika Off-screen moments collab ?

Thanks so much for lkking the sigs Maria. Will try to do your suggestions for sure;) Thank you for using the ArHi one.Embarrassed

Originally posted by -Aysha-

really beautiful update :)

Thanks so much hun.Embarrassed

Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

GORGEOUS GORGEOUS work 
Love this sigg
using!!
http://i.imgur.com/1fTTn.png

Thanks so much hunEmbarrassed

Originally posted by mrs.MSK_GurTi

Gorgeous work Jenny!
Everything looks fab! SaRun & ASR sigs are so awesome amazing work on 'em!

Thanks so much yaar, and for using the Virmaan sig! Means a lot to me.Embarrassed

Originally posted by notfadedaway

happy new year jen! I know I m late! lol. too busy!

love your new styles so much :) amazing coloring as always!

I miss youuu girl! 

Thanks so much Ashu:) Miss ya too. Happy New Year to you as well:)Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mariaa.SG.Kiran.-Harshu-

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Komal

Hey Jenny,

It's getting freezing here especially these couple days, it's supposed to go in negatives...but no snow, thats a good sign lol not fond of snow either! 

anyhow coming to your update! it's gorgeous like always! <3

love everything about it!

Thanks so much Komal. So glad you liked the update. Yes, they keep telling us snow snow, but no snow yet, so I am glad. I loved playing it when I was a kid, but now whenever it snows, I have to shovel it out so I hate it now.LOL
JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolchick

Jenny, I've been following your gallery since you decided to experiment with more styles at the end of your last shop...I just didn't feel like logging in at the timeLOL

But I'm blown away with what you've accomplished...the experiments, the merged work (wow!!), and your super duper massive updates!

And I also love your unique quotes :)

My fave...Love the originality LOL

Thanks so much yaar. I love to do sigs that are like this. Bua-NK and Shaym make the best pair after Arhi. Clearly, there is so much chemistry.. I am thinking of doing a boombat sig on them since that song is my head at the moment.LOL

Originally posted by RoKafan4eva

Stunning update jenny...!!!
luved every sig <3

Thanks so much.Embarrassed

Originally posted by ..Anj..

Gorgeous Update jenny

Originally posted by aishhh.

YOU are awesome, everything you make is AWESOME and i love youuu! it's too hot for me to even comprehend anything Stern Smile but aye haye..tu pyaar hai kisi aur ka, tujhe chahta koi aur hai..that is epic;)

YOU are more awesome.. Everything you make is awesome and I LOVE UOU more more !!! yes, that one is indeed epic. Me and Ishu were conversing on that and me and her, were like this text is gonna be perfect. Thank you so much.Embarrassed

Originally posted by xTimax

Great update all the siggys are gorgeous:)

Thanks so much and thank you for using.Embarrassed

Originally posted by priya_luna

Wow Jenny ,love this huge IPKKND update ,everything is just rockin , I am loving the solo ASR/Barun sobti siggy's Day Dreaming . The Sarun creations are stunning , I agree I prefer Sarun over Arhi any day ,love watchin their interviewsLOL and adore their friendship they have :)

The DD and Sanaya siggys are adorable and the Bua/Shyam/Nk siggy is just hilarious love the text and pic selection you have chosenLOL

Thank you so much Priya. So glad you liked them and yes, SaRun are much much more hotter than ArHi.. Sobti and Irani off screen - kuch to baat haiWink So glad you liked the rest of the updates too:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Thanks all for your comments.Embarrassed It's an EHMMBH update, so feel free to use;) DD update coming up for her birthday:) I'll post it before 10th.. pakka!

Krystle-Nia-Karan:

Karan-Krystle"
^ my fav

Krystle

Nia-Krystle:

Kushal-Karan-Nia:

Nia-Kushal:

Virat:

Virat-Manvi:

Viren-Jeevika;

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

nm21chahaat.Gunjan.monakhan.harshita_sahniS.H.I.E.L.D.* ~ Roshni ~ *sofiaaax.Julybaby22-Aysha-pinky_blueskiesyulZMariaa.SGFarzu-FaizaK.Kiran.-Anku--Harshu-AS..Sunshine GirlOnlyHopeindiandoll89Bepannaah.

Go to top