Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scarlet.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Jenny,

It's getting freezing here especially these couple days, it's supposed to go in negatives...but no snow, thats a good sign lol not fond of snow either! 

anyhow coming to your update! it's gorgeous like always! <3

love everything about it!

Jenny, I've been following your gallery since you decided to experiment with more styles at the end of your last shop...I just didn't feel like logging in at the time๐Ÿ˜†

But I'm blown away with what you've accomplished...the experiments, the merged work (wow!!), and your super duper massive updates!

And I also love your unique quotes :)

My fave...Love the originality ๐Ÿ˜†

Gunjan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Stunning update jenny...!!!
luved every sig <3
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
YOU are awesome, everything you make is AWESOME and i love youuu! it's too hot for me to even comprehend anything ๐Ÿ˜ณ but aye haye..tu pyaar hai kisi aur ka, tujhe chahta koi aur hai..that is epic;)
xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great update all the siggys are gorgeous:)
ClaraOswald thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Jenny ,love this huge IPKKND update ,everything is just rockin , I am loving the solo ASR/Barun sobti siggy's ๐Ÿ˜ . The Sarun creations are stunning , I agree I prefer Sarun over Arhi any day ,love watchin their interviews๐Ÿ˜† and adore their friendship they have :)

The DD and Sanaya siggys are adorable and the Bua/Shyam/Nk siggy is just hilarious love the text and pic selection you have chosen๐Ÿ˜†

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Sano88

Splendid job Jenny, the update is gorgeous, but my most fav has to be this :

^^ its beautifully made :D

thanks so much sano. glad u liked that sig.๐Ÿ˜ณ
JennyPenny thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rimli-

such a huge update jenny.luved it.each nd every sigs r beautifully made.๐Ÿ‘

Thanks so much hun๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: Mllu.N

you are wickedly fabulous you know๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜

cant choose a favorite seriously all are gems truly but these are stunning:
seems like buaji's character is deehla two at a time hello hye bye b ye very bad bua ji๐Ÿคฃ
goshh seems like he is smiling to brighten up the screen:
and this is unique, selection of colors is brilliant
keep 'em coming
and about payash omg they do nothing except for shying and blushing omg how will they survive after marriage, itni blushing๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜•they are tooo sweet that's why i dont like their scenes god save asr from their sweetness๐Ÿ˜†
Mallu

Thanks so much hun. So glad you liked them.๐Ÿ˜ณ and payash are one boring couple. I can clearly yawn through their scenes.๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: pinky0902

Jensss!! you're update is like a drug!! I can't take my eyes off them!! :D Loved loved loved the sigsss!!

SaRun/ArHi = unbeatable :D

thanks so much๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: ..-Sanzz-..

Ahhh, SaRun // ArHi Everywhere <3 ๐Ÿ˜ Using One SaRun Sigg ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks so much.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: kins103

loved your sarun siggies

Thanks so much๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: -Fatima-

so damn gorgeous update :)

Thanks so much๐Ÿ˜ณ

OMFG!!.. ๐Ÿคช

his has to be one of your BEST update ever! .. goshhh me LOVE each nd everythinggg!!

ArHi ones are obv. wonderfulll.. but they are not as wonderful than the SaRun ones..
hayyyeee... me also love SaRun more than ArHi.. these two are UTTARRR cuteee!
can't choose which one is the best ..Loveddd all those sggs.. (L)
nd hayyeee *marjaawaaa* ASR/BS ones..are drooling me like crazyyyโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ Uff! โ˜บ๏ธ

Saved those ones.. using some..  Keep rckinggg, jenny! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks so much hun. So glad you liked the sigs!

Originally posted by: -Saruu-

i NEED to be reincarnated after that baarish of sigs and such beautyy๐Ÿ˜

will be back

will be waiting๐Ÿ˜†

JennyPenny thumbnail
Originally posted by: nm21

I missed commenting sorry!

Final MD update-

Aw, truly my favourite update of the four parts, eventhough every sig you make I think is flawless!

http://i.imgur.com/CKuir.png
<3

Also, sooo glad you made a KSG-DD sig, even offscreen photos were so chemistrylicious!

You reallyu did leave the best till last! Had a tough time which one to put in my siggie box! :)

xxx

@pg 56-Yay IPKKND! I couldn't comment till I'd seen every signature cause they were so breakthaking!
Every style was so unique, what you've done with the images and the font used is brilliant!
Wah, I can't choose! (Bookmarked officialy-I'll have to change the box daily :) )

Every sig is brilliant, literally can't pick any out they're all fab Jenny!

Ha! Love the comedy aspect of your sigs that adds a different flavour to the update-La and HP! is my fave out of these! ๐Ÿ˜†

Lots of love! xxx

p.s. loved the barun sobti quote on sanya-please disclose where its from?? Also love Sarun! They're both luuush beings!

X

Thank you thank you so much hun. Glad you liked both updates and your comments mean so much to me.

The quote by Sobti is on their interview on Ragmunch tv which has not been up yet, but the promo is out though.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: Aamna Am

awesome

Thanks so much hun.. Um, I don;t really Abhay Piya but will try to do something on them.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

OMG! This has got to be one of your BEST updates to date, Jenny, the colorings are freakishly amazing!๐Ÿ˜ You seriously make some of the best ArHi/IPKKND sigs on IF, they're all sooo cute and brilliantly done, love them!

These are my favorites. I really love the textures and brushes you used on them, great work!

I also really love the Buaji-Nandkishore sigs, how cute!๐Ÿ˜† 

Can't wait for the HP sigs, yaaay! And thanks for the birthday wishes once again!

Thanks so much Janu. glad you liked the sigs and yes will try to those HP sigs in the next couple of updates.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: -Mish-

gorgeous update jeeny, i love love your creations so so so much <3 aww you have made a huge stuffs on arhi ๐Ÿ˜ ahh theem all look AMAZING i love love your coloring ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks so much Mish. Glad you liked the sigs.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by jenny1000 - 12 years ago
JennyPenny thumbnail
Originally posted by: yulZ

I hate my bg life :| coz that means no long comment in here :( BUT BUT BUTT its been agesss since i left an essay so thought why not today ๐Ÿ˜Ž.. no special reason for it though ๐Ÿ˜†.. I can senses some evil eyes glaring from behind me ( my sis and the guest) ๐Ÿคฃ .they have been complaining alot that IF is where i shd permanently live as everytime i am free i come here ๐Ÿคฃ the only thing my sis lovesss me viewing the pages is when I am looking at Arhi/Sarun pics/creations coz she is a hugeee fan of these two just like me ..

Ok enough of complaining abt those two ๐Ÿ˜†.. the update has/had and will always rock and u know it Jenny ! There isnt any day where i wont come to this place coz i am TOTALLY obsessed with ur siggies ๐Ÿ˜ I dont know how u do it coz eventhough u would be using completely different pics but still they would look like they have been taken from the same scene :O:O: and THIS is what i can a true talent ! u always say that u dont like trying out new style and see when u actually did they are like fireworks girl !!! m completely lattu over those new styles and to be honest they are simple BUT thats wat leave me in amaze coz experiencing it myself I HAVE to add a lot of things in my siggy to be actually satisfied with it ๐Ÿคฃ but looking at ur siggies i am always wondering how the hell can someone use not-much-things but still make the siggy turn out BLAST-ILICIOUS .. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ 
another fact that surprises me is the way u blend the pics on the texture :O:O:O seriously how do u do it jen ๐Ÿ˜ณ I have seen many creations and m always left shocked coz no way in earth it can happen when i do it ๐Ÿคฃ but u guys make it look so easy ๐Ÿ˜ณ ..
3rd and the most imp. fact that make me salute ur talent is ..ofcourse... the way u blend 2 different person in one siggy and create a story on itself โญ๏ธ LOVE LOVE LOVEE those siggies the most now !! I am always thinking which couples is it gonna be in ur mixdoubles ๐Ÿ˜† and the ppl i never thought would lookg good .. u do the magic and prove me wrong ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

now coming back to this update finally ๐Ÿคฃ.. as soon as i saw HUGE IPKKND on ur title i was jumping with joy ๐Ÿคฃ and became all excited ๐Ÿ˜†.. before moving to arhi/sarun lets talk abt my another fav jodis - NK + Bua ๐Ÿคฃ oo gawd their phn convo was HILARIOUSS ๐Ÿคฃ this "nand kishore" being someone's name is the thing that will never fail to make me go rofl ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ the TB article waas like the biggest shock and a joke for us on that day ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ even my sis thinks its so funny ๐Ÿ˜† and she keeps doing his acting and its exactly same to same ๐Ÿคฃ 

Sarun are love yaar ๐Ÿ˜ณ they are adorablee and crazy off screen and hawt on screen ๐Ÿ˜†.. the last siggy where u have got move pics is amazingg ! and the text is perfect ๐Ÿ˜ณ It looks like a line they said themselves ๐Ÿ˜‰ i was literally dreaming looking at those siggies but the desi girl wala siggy left me speechless :| dunno why but those pics looks so perfect ๐Ÿ˜ณ

and there is this siggy that totally made my day ๐Ÿคฃ.. Anjali-snake and NK-Khusi one ๐Ÿคฃ the text ๐Ÿคฃ "the angels above whispered clearly, never meant to be" fishh ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ the best best and the bestt line ever i tell u boss ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

DD+San one is beyond adorableee ๐Ÿ˜ณ love these two individually and more together ๐Ÿ˜ณ

OMG. Thank you so so much Sid. I might not be able to respond to this so much cause I am just thrilled to have an essay from you again in your favorite color and the fact you took time to analyze each and everyone of my sig means SO SO much to me.. Thank you SOOO much.. :) I am glad you liked the sigs and yes, Snake and Anjali are one dumb pair but I have to admit, Abhas and Daljeet share a really nice chemistry. He only shares chemistry with her and Buaji. with Sanaya, NO offense, I can't see any chemistry at all.๐Ÿ˜†