Jenny's Gallery#17|C|Requests:pg 132,137, 143 - Page 109

Posted: 12 years ago
wow gorgeous update!!!
love everything especially the Maaneet sigs 😍 😍 😍

all the requested sigs are brilliant πŸ‘πŸ‘
I love how this request sig came out...oh my gosh!!! absolutely stunning!! 😳😳

Hot update!! Could you please add me to you PM list...would love to comment on your rocking creations πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

xoxo
Anji

Awesome update Jenny
Faiza's n Senorita's reqs are AMAZING <3333
Jenny !! I love you too, three, four ,five ,six and sooo on ...

Sithii marooon ? (Me wants to whistle at my siggy β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†)

- - - - - - 

edited 

i know i shd be straight going to my request but i need some space in my lungs for the air so that i can live so lets start with other πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£.. first of all the siggy is simplyy gawjuss Jenny !! Sanaya is looking hayelicious in each n every piccy u have  used in there πŸ˜ Oh wait 😳 wasnt i suppose to start from 1st req :| 🀣 See i dont wanna take my eyes off it !! that siggy has got clicked into my mind like her photo in my heart πŸ˜ ok i think now thats too much, nah ?🀣 

my sanaya siggy is eee !! i dont know what to say πŸ˜† m not like this normally but u even sealed my lips up jenny 🀣.. oh gawd m just staring at it β˜ΊοΈ plus i dunno if u deliberately put it at the last or not but thankgawd u did 😳 for some reason it looks xtra special sitting at the last :$ now now when i was stalking ur previous pgs i saw someone mentioning ur B&W siggies are amazingg ! oh well not someone but almost everyone loves them πŸ˜ƒ but i totally agree with them !! truthfully, to begin with i never found B&W colouring interesting ATALL but then u proved me wrong ! they look even more pretty then the colourful ones :) especially the ones where u put gradient aswell just fabulous β­οΈ So m just speechless coz no matter how much anyone would try but they would find NTH wrong in that siggy !! its simply PERFECT ! and love u for this Jenny πŸ€—.the end . i am not in a state to type any more than this😍

BTW the other reqs are superb aswell !! good that u had my req in here otherwise i would be seen choring some reqs πŸ˜ˆπŸ€£.. Maaneet ones are awesome !! the blending of the texture u know it girl ! u rule it ! but Saru sis request is making me jealous 😳🀣

Jks. perfect pics choice 😳 they both look bOOtiful in it and so true. i think their smile is the most prettiest thing in this world πŸ˜³

Aisho's reqs are fantastic ! its plain and simple but still its soo damn good :O:O Jenny how do u do this all ? πŸ€“

Everything is just WOW !! but mine is the BEST 😎😳😍
Edited by yulZ - 12 years ago
Jenny the new requests are BEAUTIFUL. I love the Coloring on Sahars. all of the versions. :). Pls make some sigs of todays last scene if you have a chance. :D
OMG jenny u ruly have made me speechless...soo gorgeous work with all the req...grl u should often open ur shop..u r soo amazing siggy maker
OMG my req😍😍
i loveee both the version but this one is splendingly awsome😍...coluring blending text is just wowww...i'll use both the versions...thnk u sooo much jennyyπŸ€—πŸ€—

other than mine loveee the Dangelz,Maria and Ravjot req too

OH GOD. SaRun will drive me up the wall. Their first kiss and it's so damn damn hot.☺️
i agree!! they're just hot and sizzling these days...
you should make a sig on them^^😳
you're arhi and every creations are just mindblowing
Originally posted by jenny1000

OH GOD. SaRun will drive me up the wall. Their first kiss and it's so damn damn hot.☺️
ikr?? I've goosebumps everytime i see it & i styll needa watch the episode! Im just drooling over the avis! They both are so cute & hot @ the same time! DAMN
AHHH! What IS that?? *refers to my request*

Ok I'm done being dramatic πŸ˜†, but seriously Jens...that is one stunninggg GV sig! 😳 You've created magic with those pics and I love, love, loveee the text <3 The blending is fantastic as well! Loveee it <3 Its going to be SO hard to choose from both versions, cause both are so damn gorgeous! 😍 I'll use both by taking turns or something I guess LOL. Gosh I just cannot stop staring at the sig! 😳 

Thank you, thank you, thank you SO much Jens! πŸ€— Will use my request asap!  Oh and you're welcome for the pics =)

PS. - I saw your ArHi avi you're using, and almost dieddd :| The kiss seriously pushed me off the edge cause I was not expecting it AT ALL. But holy crappp...Barun looks so damn sexy giving those seductive looks as he pulls Khushi towards him and leans in to kiss her ;)