Jenny's Gallery#17|C|Requests:pg 132,137, 143 - Page 108

Posted: 12 years ago
I've just turned ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช

One word: WOW!

Jenz i just love how my req turn outt!<3 *hayee using*:D

Jennnyyy!!!! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!

This request batch is aMAZing! Seriously, it looks like you worked not one hour on each sig, but hours at a time, that's how freaking perfect they look!๐Ÿ˜ฒ

The following requests are my favorites.

This one is really one of the best Sarun sigs I ever saw in my life, I'm sure Maria will LOVE it to pieces! I sure would if I shipped them.๐Ÿ˜›

As you know, I don't ship Gurti, but I find their friendship really precious and sweet, and hope Gurmeet and Drashti keep in contact even though GHSP ended. This sig is really very beautiful, and I am definite that Sara probably loves it to pieces.

This one is SO cute! Rati and Mohit don't make a bad couple, wish they could do a show together!

And saving the best for last...

This one is seriously the BEST request of this batch, if not the best mytho sig you ever made!๐Ÿ˜ Aaah, blending of pics and coloring is just FAB! How did you do it, Jen? You turn such ordinary pics into such magical and divine creations, you're seriously one of the best sigmakers on IF and it's no surprise that you're going to open your 18th gallery soon. In fact, I would expect that it's your 100th by the rate you go and the creativity you have.๐Ÿ˜‰

I love the b/w version too, and will definitely use one of them if Mina lets me, which she probably will since we mytho bunch share our requests left and right.๐Ÿ˜†

Keep up the great work, Jen! Your creations are just as amazing as you are.๐Ÿค—

-Janu

reservedd!

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! jenny I'm SPEECHLESS! Totally blown away! I love my request to bits & pieces. It fuuuccckkkiinnnggg GORGEOUS! i love everything about it. Style, the way u arranged caps, style, text & the two pics u used found urself [for which I can't THANKYOU enuff] , coloring, textures EVERYTHING IS PERFECTION! Both versions are beautiful! I can't stop staring @ my sigs! Jenny wht did you do?? U did a much much much much better job than i expected. Thats why u r one of my fav. siggy makers. Cuz ur creations are so unique! U always do a better job than expected! Thank You sooo Much jenny! Im really Thankful to you for maaking my request so beautifully! couldn't have asked for anything better! All other requests have come out FABULOUS but for me mine is favorite & other i love are Ashu's [cuz of GurTi] & u did an amazing job on it honestly! Sara's GurTi request is outstanding! Sarruu's Sanz-DD sigs are beautiful but i love second version a bit more;-) Dangelz request is awesome...loved the blending! maria, Ravs & Yulz requests are beautiful as well!
<--- blending & coloring takes the cake!
^^ SO these ones are my favs from this batch! Honestly, jenny u did an amazing work on every single siggy! Like Im really Thankful to you for all the efforts you put in! God Bless ya!
Edited by ..Kirann.. - 12 years ago

klplikpjp, omgg i am spechlees i dont know where to start  ๐Ÿ˜ณ OKKY my requst is out of this world i love the both version, thaaank you so so so much jaan for making such an AMAAZING sig i love love LOVE it <3

^^OMGGG <3 this is SOOO cuteee
i love your coloring bleending and the text style :) the second version look gorgeous like a HELL, i am using the first onee ๐Ÿค—
Edited by -Mish- - 12 years ago
OMGGG I AM DEADDD AAAHHH FUUUCCKKK AAAHH<3
brb
Originally posted by jenny1000

RamSitaKiDaSi:

hayyye, jenny diii, bahut bahut dhanyaaad for my request !!๐Ÿค—

omg, thank u so much ! i really luv it a lot dii, it's perfect! i never imagined it would turn out this pretty, it's one of the best ramsita vanvaas cgs i've received, luv it so much !๐Ÿ˜

i just luv how u colored it in the first version dii, and the text style is awesommeee !! bw version is also very good, it's hard to choose which one to use !๐Ÿ˜ฒ

of course it's free for use, im going to share it in the mytho forum right now, thanx again dii !๐Ÿ˜ƒ

other requests r also very nice, i luv the sarun one best!๐Ÿ‘

GEJHISHSJJSHXJE DEADD!!๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
I EFFIN LUV MINE TO BITSS<33
STRAIGHT AWAY USING!!!!
LUV THE SARUN ONE ASWELL AND KIRANS & SARUU'S REQUESTS CAME OUT BEAUTIFUL๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช<<lool soz for the caps I'm too hyper after seeing my request๐Ÿ˜ณ
can't believe it'z mine =) thank you soo soo much Jenny๐Ÿค—

woow Gorgeous requests

aww beautiful sig, liked text and colorings...

liked the way u used pics, love fonts and font colorings wooow

awww my favorite sig from requests, wish yeh freebie hota..

wooow LOVE it... beautiful

senorita

OMG OMG OMG๐Ÿ˜
I LOVED the way u used pictures.. beautiful text.. liked font also..
using using... aww missing them

OMG I LOVE colorings here.. wooow๐Ÿ˜
sure i will pm u now ๐Ÿ˜‰
thanku so much jee. using both sigs

senorita