Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
reserve & i love u
edited
jenny u left me speechless really hw u can be so i mean so amazing whn i saw my req for a min i forget everything itz stunning beyond words i can't stop starring at it my dukhyare se premeer ki siggy from u itz just too amazing simply love,adore my res thn b&w version is simply wow i m a big fan of b&w white coloring thankz u so much making this much amazing req using now other 'll use later
all otherz req also turned out fab spl khisher & kash onez
keep rocking
Luv
Fatima

Edited by -Fatima- - 12 years ago
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I Love The First REQ 😳 && I'm Gonna Edit Tonight :) πŸ€—
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful requests JennyπŸ‘
I'm sure the requesters will love it as you have done such a brilliant job on it<3
I luv the ArHi request the most especially the B/W version =)
btw edited my request on page 117 =)
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks guys!

10 more pages to go and man, I still have huge requests pending. Prob cause worry less about the massive update which is not even massive, cause I am on a creative dry mode at the mode, but will doubt all the request  are gonna fit into this gallery, but let's see;)
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
All the requests r fab !!!!

http://i.imgur.com/9mpg8.png

^^ Love these 2 the most <3 
Great styles , blending & colouring on both :D
yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
U are like a speed breaker, Jenny ! 

and u want me to make more enemies kya 😳🀣 stop telling lie abt me being pro in blending :O I nearly choked when i read tht 🀣 U say i am good at blending but u are the one tht taught me how a texture can be blended amazingly :P now who's the boss huh πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

M gonna comment on those reqs later BUT BUT the Armaan one where u complained of too many pics πŸ˜† is BEST ! iI always feel its not important what colouring the siggy has but if the pics and the text goes meaningfully with each other than thats enough for that siggy to rock and roll πŸ˜‰ and THAT siggy is the perfect example of it.. just the difference is the colouring along with everything is W O W πŸ˜† so there is nth lacking in it :D 

Prem-heer one is SUPERB ! coz i dunno why but even getting a glance of that siggy i just felt happy ! i was scrolling down n when i saw that siggy i stopped and went back and stare at it for a good 5 mins πŸ˜† and m not even a HUGE fan of them :| is it fati di who requested it ?πŸ˜† if yes then woh toh gayi kaamse 🀣 

last but not the least another of my fav is indeed that humsafar one.. i kinda stalked the requestor's reply and was shocked to see the pics were INDEED low quality :O:O by low i mean really really low πŸ˜† meri colouring ki rani, everyone says this to me but TODAY i say this to u.. u have Magic in ur hands jenny !! πŸ˜ƒ

PS: now this is just a preview of my comments 🀣 picture abhi baaki hai mere dost πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜† 

PPS: My like button is acting like shyam 😳🀣 but in some place it worked  !!

PPPS: i cannot believe i stalked this whole pgs where i left yesterday πŸ˜†
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
HAYYYE i don't have much time to be commenting :$ buttt phir bhi, as far as my edit goes, then you know you're making me whatever you want..idek πŸ˜† and oh oh the update is gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous, i shouldn't even need to say anything 
i'd loveee to chori all the requests seriously they're all so damn good..i could do with priya's & aysha's being mine especially 😍 you work amazingly well with ANYTHING at all..whether it's the crappiest quality of caps or what not. maybe that's because you're so amazing yourself<33 

i miss you & i love youuu! we need those PMs sooon. when i find timeπŸ˜† 
-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG Jenny! My sigs are just perfect! ❀️❀️
thnx so much πŸ€—
love the text & colouring ❀️
using both 😊

all the reqs are fab πŸ˜ƒ
ClaraOswald thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Eeek the requests have turned out amazing , but I just can't stop staring at mine . It's perfect .😍 I love it , especially the text style you have used  I seriously love it Jenny , my two favourite couples ever in a siggy made by the Queen of siggy making . Thank you sooo much Jenny πŸ€—