Jenny's Gallery#17|C|Requests:pg 132,137, 143 - Page 101

rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by-jenny1000

@ Ravs: I just went back and realized you edit the whole damn thing with a comment. jumping up and down. Thanks so much Ravs. Np๐Ÿ˜ƒ Turns out writing on my hand works so I'll be doing that from now on๐Ÿ˜Ž Means the world to me when you comment. Itni lamba comment man? Of course๐Ÿ˜ƒ I figured I should make up for the previous invisible comments I've given. They were telepathic msgs which I'm sure you received๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿคฃ Yes, I can def make the Aaja Nachle stuff, is there any scene you want or any song or something? It's no longer a surprise since you told me what you wanted, but will do it for sure;) It'll be a surprise because I dunno if you'll use the Ishq Hua song or the Is Pal๐Ÿ˜† Thanks so much for your comments. Means a lot:)

I'm in class but I'm not really learning anything so thought I should do something more productive then studying: comment here๐Ÿ˜ƒ

So I pressed the space bar to scroll down and I was like omg I love Jenny's dabba she has such pretty siggies! And then i was like wait...that's a lot of siggies๐Ÿ˜ณ How can she fit them all in her dabba?๐Ÿ˜ณ I was maha confused for the longest time until I realised ki maybe I missed something so i scrolled up a bit and realised you updated๐Ÿคฃ

If I was to use one word to describe those TM siggies it would be: Hot. They way you can make so many variations of siggies from one sequence is amazing๐Ÿ˜ณ I've never been able to do that. After one or two I'm done๐Ÿ˜† And not just so many but they're all breathtakingly amazing and different from the next. The colouring is awesome. And the text. Omg I loveee the text! And of course the elegant b&w looking siggies. I think I've told you before ki you make them look elegant. Seriously whether it's b&w or colour siggies, they all look amazing๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I think I should go and pay attention to the last half hour of the lecture so I'm gonna go๐Ÿคฃ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ

OMFGGG!!!!!!! Jenny I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE how these sigs came out <3333333333333
really really really CUTEEE Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Both the versions are so AMAZING!!!!! Love how you blended the pics SUPERB!!!! The style is FAB as well
Gonna use both ek ek karke๐Ÿ˜›
Thank you so so so much ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

All the other requests came out awesome too but mine is the BEST 
ArHi teri meri stuff is GORGEOUS ๐Ÿ˜ณ

PS my name is Zarqa ๐Ÿ˜›
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMGG you're already on pg.136! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ 

The TM update is super super GORGEOUS! โ˜บ๏ธ Couldn't take my eyes off the sigs...took me awhile till I got to the end of your update, cause I couldn't stop staring. ๐Ÿ˜

It looks like you've almost used ALL the TM pics that have been posted...and this is JUST a trailer? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ How many more sigs are there to come? ๐Ÿ˜† Anyway, I love, love the colourings you've done! You really used green and blue to your advantage, cause those are the colours that are standing out to me =) Saved a few sigs for use! Can't wait for more <3

The requuests look stunninggg! Seriously, I can see that you've put alot of hardwork into them =) Can't wait to see how rest of the requests come out! Fab fab stuff overall =)

PS. - Refering to your reply, yesss the actor who plays Gaurav in Maryada is leaving the show =( I'm so upset cause as you know, he's one of my fav in the show! Totally sucksss =(

AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ok for these 2 days i have been eating M&M like some crazyyy bachha ๐Ÿคฃ 

Sorry for that randomness but i just didnt knew what to write :O i know its sooo not like me nah ๐Ÿ˜Ž this is all ur creativeness ki fault ๐Ÿ˜ณ What the hell did u did Jenny :O:O:O I hate this ! i hate this ! U make the most beautiful siggies out of those pics which one cannot even imagine or fancy using it but u !! I think there isnt any pics that u missed that were posted in the gallery ๐Ÿคฃ u always amaze me the way u use low quality pics and still make the siggy look absolutely hot hot ! โ˜บ๏ธ

2ndly mann tere colourings ko kya huwa :O:O it has taken a totaal 382562562956 steps ahead boss :| Nowadays ur new new colouring is shocking everyone ! They are super-tendous ( another of my creation ๐Ÿคฃ I so missed that ๐Ÿ˜†) TM creations are out of this world! not ignoring our major hero-heroine in there :P They just set the stage on firee ๐Ÿคช Eventhough the editing was like shit ๐Ÿ˜† but still SaRun together created that magic which was far enough for me to go to 12th cloud ๐Ÿ˜ plus Sanaya baby looks deadly gawjus โค๏ธ i dont think there is anything that WONT suit this lady ๐Ÿ˜ณ

U know i normally dont quote siggies BUTT i was forced to do it coz i simply cannot seem to remove me eyes of this magical + heavenlicious siggy thats sitting just infront of my eyes ๐Ÿ˜ณ the colouring is superb but more than that its the choice of pics that has won my heart ๐Ÿ˜‰ This was my fav part out of the whole sequence and u have captured it beautifully ONCE AGAIN jenny !!

n wth is this :O:O:O the colouring just blew me offf , me ending into my neighbor's house ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ m finding it hard to find the correct word for this siggy :|

Coming to the reqs OOMMYYGOAATTT ! ๐Ÿคฃ see even my words have been promoted to next stage ๐Ÿคฃ it has become goat from fish ๐Ÿคฃ u do make siggies really quick :| and u said u took more than an hour to make them and still u managed to make loads of siggies plus the reqs ๐Ÿ˜ณ seriously hatss off to u Jen !! Now another question did u slep properly or not ? ๐Ÿ˜† did u made them at the middle of the night or shd i say beginning of the day i.e 2 am ? ๐Ÿ˜† watever it is but i can definitely see those 5 ppl going around jumping here and there coz of happiness ๐Ÿคฃ Its like a festival is held in this gallery ๐Ÿคฃ 
AS.. thumbnail
OMG OMG OMG
ArnavKhushi sigs are HOT and beautiful
i LOVE blue colorings sigs most

OMG it is beautiful.. LOVE text also
i love each each text u used in sig. wooow

OMG my favorite sig from this update. wooow๐Ÿ˜

I LOVE requests also.. liked last two sigs most

senorita

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Amazing update, Jen!!!!! Love the stiggy style as usual.. the ArHi ones are the BEST!!! Great colouring!!! FABULOUS!
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Oh god, than k you thank you SOOO much to all those who liked their requests and those who used the updated stuff;)

Def another update today. I am free until this weekend! WEEE!! and I hope to get the requests done by this week. I can ONLY hope lol.

AS.. thumbnail
ur welcome jee๐Ÿค—
loving ur icon and sig box

woow excited for update and requests..

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by-jenny1000

Oh god, than k you thank you SOOO much to all those who liked their requests and those who used the updated stuff;)

Def another update today. I am free until this weekend! WEEE!! and I hope to get the requests done by this week. I can ONLY hope lol.

Yaaay, can't wait for the update! I'm especially excited because I'm planning to print out a bunch of your sigs and make bookmarks for myself.๐Ÿ˜† I can't always be on IF, but I read like crazy and that way, I'd be able to admire your work every time I look at my bookmarks.