Jenny's Gallery#17|C|Requests:pg 132,137, 143 - Page 72

Posted: 12 years ago
Jenny!!!! Love the update , everything is just flawless 😍😍. Love the BS siggies they are just hawt <3 The MG one is so adorable and love the Kryan siggies , my other favourite jodi as well as Sarun 😆 Love all the Arhi siggies amazing stuff!!
Keep rockin Jenny :D
Amazing updates Jenzz!! everything looks beautiful! Loved the KaSh update part2 so much! Everything is STUNNING! can't stop staring @ the sigs especially the sad ones!
Awesome work, Jenny! I'm a fan of your texts! And some of them are hilarious!! Love all the styles.. I love the effect of the black and white ones with a tint of red in the middle. Good job!

Love the style of this one! 

Great update hon:)

ArHis stuff are mindblowing as always! That Maneet sig is sooo cute :) Looks like an adorable scene. and also, Kryan stuff are gorgeous!! 

Originally posted by jenny1000

OH GOD OH GOD.. see this and I am going gaga already. OMG!

OMGGG!!! Now this is what Im talking about!!! After a long longgg time, I feel like watching IPK again! I cant wait to see this!!!!

Originally posted by -Farzana-

OMGGG!!! Now this is what Im talking about!!! After a long longgg time, I feel like watching IPK again! I cant wait to see this!!!!

Farzana, we are all dying on the IPK forum.. The CV's have hit a masterpiece point... Damn, yes, tune into IPK asap!

goshhh thanks for the video link jenny, what a promo
and mami and gang's faces were omg!!!
love your siggy jenny<33
Mallu
Thank you all SO SO muchhh!!!🤗 I think I died and went to heaven and my bhoot is here posting these, cause I am not even sane right now. I have just dead in the ArHi land right now. For all wondering, what the? It's new the promo after a LONG period. ArHi's first dance on Teri Meri<3 I have every right to be in Heaven.😆

Feel free to use

ahhh, amazinggg!

#swoons

it's about time we got such a sizzling moment b/w the two. (: