Jenny's Gallery#17|C|Requests:pg 132,137, 143 - Page 70

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by NIDIZ

loved the blend Jenny...
Awesome sigg

Thanks so much yaar. Means a lot😳

Originally posted by MaaneetLuverr

Wow Jenny everything came out fab<3 the colouring and blending on every sig is just perfect =) I luv that crying sig such a powerful siggyπŸ‘ the quoted you used for the sigs are awesome, beautiful workπŸ‘

Thanks so much yaar. So glad you liked the sig😳

Originally posted by -Mish-

omgwash the all Kash sigs look gorgeous ! <3 i love your coloring jenny :D

Thanks so much mish😳

Originally posted by nm21

http://i.imgur.com/pV6TI.png

Aw, this just makes me miss them more.

Wonderful update Jenny. I love the styles and especially "and I'll turn around cause I always know you'll be there" such cute words. Massively gushing over them now.

Lush update! xo

Thanks so much yaar. So glad you liked them. Yes, I missed them making the sigs. They are truly one of the most memorable pair for me😳
Originally posted by -aakanksha-

Lovely update again Jenz. I loved the preview update siggy. Its too beautiful to be described in words. And the one sig where you used my fav. lyrics - khuda ko dikh raha hoga one.. wow, flawless job on it. I am usingg!<3 And kudos to you for a new design once again.. its marvellous. This one - http://i.imgur.com/TdfS5.png is awwwish. Saved it as well.. will use it sometime. The palat sig is tooo cuteee<3 My most fav. is the gloss one - http://i.imgur.com/wXcmj.png damn that coloring and gloss, LOVE<3<3 Keep it update.. the update was by far one of the best =) Biased me<3 hehe! Update soon.. muah!

Thanks so much Anku. So glad you liked the sigs and the new design. It was an experiment and what better to experiment than on KaSh. Thanks so much for always appericating<3 Love youuu!! Gonna give people a break with kaSh for a bit and update on something else, but there is still more to go!

Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

Jennyyy OMG this update is ur bestestt seriously..I actually appreciate that u tried new stylinggg...font and twxt are perfect..theyr making the sig look 10 times more pretty..and the new styling where u complied multiple pix its just amazing trust me...saved the sigx !!! <3

Thanks so much Hina. So glad you liked the sigs and thank you so much for commenting😳

Originally posted by -Arhilicious-

lovely update jenny... πŸ˜³

Thanks so much yaar😳

Originally posted by QueenHinna12

amazing sigs once again!!! omg! i cant stop staring at the delena sigs!

Thanks so much hun😳

Originally posted by yulZ

Mann I just love how u answer my question without even needing to ask it 🀣..

I was always wondering how on earth can u make 845423654 siggies in such a short period of time 😳 and after aish told me u wake around 2 am and make siggies i was like :O:O:O but that kinda answered my question too so i was happy aswell ofcourse 🀣🀣

NOWW there is one thing i can NEVER do and thats 
a) missing u update
b) and after viewing them still being all normal 🀣
c) not commenting on them 

these are the things that even if i wanted i would never do :P I M PO S S I B L E !! and ur small note just made me think u must be one fast marathon runner or sth 🀣 coz u are quick in everything like u said πŸ˜†.. before i move on to the kash part i am being a bit biased and m being attracted towards Sarun ❀️/ mann these two are soo compatible with each other 😳.. i mean they are like such good frens :):):):) and watching them offscreen is so much fun coz they are ALWAYS having masti πŸ˜†.. plus akash was the one that totally gave me a shock 🀣 coz i always thought he might be all quiet type in real aswell πŸ˜† but he is much more better 🀣 he and barun are like hilarious 🀣🀣 ..

the TT creations are just MINDBLOWINGG !! not only coz its our SaRun but the way u have blended the pics eventhough its such a low quality is just SUPERB πŸ‘πŸ‘ I have always liked the way ur pics are so big big eventhough they are not originally πŸ€” the one where u have got those two together and other ppl are like totally gayab i just love that 😳 it feels like they are the only one that exist :P and one thing i tell u Jen, EVERYTIME i like some pics and think of making siggies on it but wont , coz of laziness πŸ˜† , u do it :O:O:O:O that virika pics are just so adorable and it made me want to make a siggy on it but i am not at all good with few pics so i thought may be nahh πŸ˜† but when i saw that siggy i was like OOMMYYFISHH :O:O:O its soo beautiful.. its simple, i agree but its perfect for those pics πŸ˜³ and the golmaal ones 🀣 same again but i was thinking of  sth "zoo-ish" type of text in it 🀣🀣 ViRman hug was hayee πŸ˜ they are soo damn crazily in love with each other yaar πŸ˜³ DE ones are HAWT !! Nina is soo gawjuss :$ navya ones ahem ahem πŸ˜† not to be rude but i dont like that show :| BUT BUT ur siggies are making them bearable for me πŸ˜† Soumya looks pretty in that siggy :)

and FINALLY kash one like everyone said u become the best siggy maker when it comes to kash β­οΈ well not like u are not but u just rockkk this whole forum and just shakeee itt πŸ˜† when its kash turn !! each and every siggy is amazing. and damn u Jen 😳 for making me double speechless with thoe new styles :O:O: those are fantabulous πŸ˜² i liked the fact tht they are bright 🀣 for me the best one was indeed the preview wala siggy πŸ˜‰ and that nothing has changed is soo meaningful ! the pics goes soo with the text πŸ˜ƒ

Jen, u are sooo damn quick and we are hip hip hurray abt it coz we get to see u updating frequently 🀣.. 

Thanks so so much Sid. Yup, I have made these sigs in bulk. I always like to do everything in a bulk.. It all depends on the mood.. and yes, sometimes 2 am, I am up making sigs. Right now I am watching IPK's first promo and it got me all hypered up.πŸ˜†

Thanks so much for liking the Sarun stuff<3 They are def on top of my list right now. LOL. so there will be def more more and sigs on them.. My top favorites go: 1) ArNaya , SaRun ,GurTi KaSh. Can;'t give them 1, 2 or 3 cause I love all the same! 

Oh god Akshay Dogra is s sweetheart and too funy. His bromance really works. He and Deepali seem comfy off screen, don't why Akash and Payal are always washing clothes on screenπŸ˜†

Awww, thank you so much Sid. The pics were really low HQ even though I took them myself, but it was hard to work with them. I am so glad U liked that sig, but that was in the video too. It was Abhas's birthday and entire focus was on SaRun. They were not even aware of the cameraπŸ˜† and I love that way about them. Such natural people!

Aww, Sid, your stuff turns out amazing. How do you manage to fit so many pictures into one sig is beyond my limit.!!

Lol. Not a fan of Navya either, but the pics were super EHQ and all. Soumya does look good and she's improved heaps, from the intial days.πŸ˜†

Awww, thank you so so much for your comments. Means the world to me Sid!😳
Originally posted by -Harshu-

Gorgeous update Jenz :))

Love love the blending & colouring on all <3

Keep rocking !!!!!!!

Thanks so much Harshu😳

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Amazing Kash update, Jen, all of them look superb, but this one stands out for me. The style is so ingenous and beautiful!

Thanks so much Janu. So glad u liked that sig in particular.😳 After I made all the rest, I thought this one looked weak in front of others, but glad someone liked it.πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Mllu.N

fantabulous update jenny,all are gems and esp this one:
love the text also and the way it is made,its beautiful beyond words<333
pls make same msk sigs in your next update😳
Mallu

Thanks so much Mallu. Gonna have to find MSK pics, maybe when he's doing tai chi or something and then will make them. It won't be in the next update but will pakka make it:)😳

Originally posted by _Aanchal_

Wonderful update πŸ‘

Thanks so much.😳

Thank you to each and everyone of you!πŸ€—

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

tvlover92,  prettyfulwishes,  Miss-Pakiie-KMH,  cutelove1111,  yulZ,  cool82d,  Mllu.N,  pinky0902,  -Harshu-,  _Aanchal_,  -Mish-,  MaaneetLuverr,  -.Aisha.-,  -Fatima-,  Sunshine Girl,  Shamsaaa.zARqaa_X,  -Rummy-,  -Ravjot-,  JanakiRaghunath
Thanks all of you for your comments. Here is the next update;) again mix of styles:)

Feel free to use

Abhinav-Krystle:

ArHi:

Sobti:

DD:

MG:

Khushi-Mami:

Karan-Krystle:

Krystle:

Krystle-Nia;

HOWWW Do You Make Such Gorgeous Stuff ?! πŸ˜³ 
ohh i totally LOVE the styles for barun's sig, DD and MG! :D
amazingg! 😍
Love the 1st, 2nd, 3rd arhi ones too much too! :D
Awesome update !!

Love love the 2nd & 4th ArHi sigs <333 Gorgeous style , blending & colouring <3

I <3 the style of DD & MG sigs . It looks amazing !!!

Others r great too :D
Hey m so glad u sued that particulat multiple pic stacking style again..the sigx look gorgeous and fantabulous trust me...awsm stuff..maneet and arhi onez r just out of this world <3
jensss.. loveddd them all!!

the khushi (as maami) and arnav sig is the besttt!! i still can't get over how he looked at khushi from head to toe πŸ˜†

next is the abhinav krystle.. picture perfect indeed!

barun sobti 😍 hotness!! loved both the siggies.

geet/dd - beautiful siggies!

krystle-nia - adorableee! i'm starting to love these two!! <3

karan-krystle - 😍 cutest jodi - loved the siggies u made on them :D