Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Mann I just love how u answer my question without even needing to ask it 🀣..

I was always wondering how on earth can u make 845423654 siggies in such a short period of time 😳 and after aish told me u wake around 2 am and make siggies i was like :O:O:O but that kinda answered my question too so i was happy aswell ofcourse 🀣🀣

NOWW there is one thing i can NEVER do and thats 
a) missing u update
b) and after viewing them still being all normal 🀣
c) not commenting on them 

these are the things that even if i wanted i would never do :P I M PO S S I B L E !! and ur small note just made me think u must be one fast marathon runner or sth 🀣 coz u are quick in everything like u said πŸ˜†.. before i move on to the kash part i am being a bit biased and m being attracted towards Sarun ❀️/ mann these two are soo compatible with each other 😳.. i mean they are like such good frens :):):):) and watching them offscreen is so much fun coz they are ALWAYS having masti πŸ˜†.. plus akash was the one that totally gave me a shock 🀣 coz i always thought he might be all quiet type in real aswell πŸ˜† but he is much more better 🀣 he and barun are like hilarious 🀣🀣 ..

the TT creations are just MINDBLOWINGG !! not only coz its our SaRun but the way u have blended the pics eventhough its such a low quality is just SUPERB πŸ‘πŸ‘ I have always liked the way ur pics are so big big eventhough they are not originally πŸ€” the one where u have got those two together and other ppl are like totally gayab i just love that 😳 it feels like they are the only one that exist :P and one thing i tell u Jen, EVERYTIME i like some pics and think of making siggies on it but wont , coz of laziness πŸ˜† , u do it :O:O:O:O that virika pics are just so adorable and it made me want to make a siggy on it but i am not at all good with few pics so i thought may be nahh πŸ˜† but when i saw that siggy i was like OOMMYYFISHH :O:O:O its soo beautiful.. its simple, i agree but its perfect for those pics πŸ˜³ and the golmaal ones 🀣 same again but i was thinking of  sth "zoo-ish" type of text in it 🀣🀣 ViRman hug was hayee πŸ˜ they are soo damn crazily in love with each other yaar πŸ˜³ DE ones are HAWT !! Nina is soo gawjuss :$ navya ones ahem ahem πŸ˜† not to be rude but i dont like that show :| BUT BUT ur siggies are making them bearable for me πŸ˜† Soumya looks pretty in that siggy :)

and FINALLY kash one like everyone said u become the best siggy maker when it comes to kash β­οΈ well not like u are not but u just rockkk this whole forum and just shakeee itt πŸ˜† when its kash turn !! each and every siggy is amazing. and damn u Jen 😳 for making me double speechless with thoe new styles :O:O: those are fantabulous πŸ˜² i liked the fact tht they are bright 🀣 for me the best one was indeed the preview wala siggy πŸ˜‰ and that nothing has changed is soo meaningful ! the pics goes soo with the text πŸ˜ƒ

Jen, u are sooo damn quick and we are hip hip hurray abt it coz we get to see u updating frequently 🀣.. 
Edited by yulZ - 12 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail
amazing sigs once again!!! omg! i cant stop staring at the delena sigs!
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Gorgeous update Jenz :))

Love love the blending & colouring on all <3

Keep rocking !!!!!!!
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: notfadedaway

u don't know how much I miss you mirchiii^^ :P

jen, your kash siggs are the best! I adore the coloring!!

You don't know how much I have been waiting for you at Mare Hue, my faded away :( Comeee soon, drop by!!! ^_^

Edited by -aakanksha- - 12 years ago
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you all SO so much.. Will reply very soon!!!

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
No problem. We're always waiting with you baahein khol ke :P meaning open arms :P I edited my comment btw :P

Loserrr :D :P

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Amazing Kash update, Jen, all of them look superb, but this one stands out for me. The style is so ingenous and beautiful!

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
fantabulous update jenny,all are gems and esp this one:
love the text also and the way it is made,its beautiful beyond words<333
pls make same msk sigs in your next update😳
Mallu
JennyPenny thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinky0902

jennsss!! memoriesss.. i was just listening to the title track of DMG and goshhh.. i'm missing the show.. except the season 2 πŸ˜†

loved the updateee!! <3

Thanks so much Pinky. So glad you liked the update😳

Originally posted by: -Rummy-

Beautiful update jenny ;)

i really like the way you wrote text here  http://i.imgur.com/0UxrX.png
these ones r my fav. though...
http://i.imgur.com/RSmuc.png
http://i.imgur.com/wXcmj.png

Thanks so much Rummy. Glad you liked the update:) πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: -Fatima-

so gorgeous update jenny :)

Thanks so much Fatima😳

Originally posted by: bulbul123

OMG u bought so many memories bk miss them so much really really do a beautiful UD

Thanks so much Bulbul😳
JennyPenny thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamsaaa.

GOSHH!<3 ur siggys are soo FLAWLESS MAN!😍 Just loved themm TRULLY WOW!😍

Thanks so much Sam😳

Originally posted by: ..-Sanzz-..

Jenz * Bows Down * πŸ˜³

Thanks hun😳

Originally posted by: cool82d

Wow jenny awsome brilliant creation 

luv ur work always 
Luvur fawad maira sigggys specially this one is my fav 

Luv itsoomuch 
plz add me in urpm list 

Thanks so much πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: -Rimli-

awesome update jenny.luved all da creations.dey r damn hot.

Thanks so much hun😳

Originally posted by: -.Aisha.-

OMG i LOVE all sigs. aww beautiful blending, colorings, textures and texts
wooow

senorita

Thanks so much yaar😳