Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
why not :( i dil your name <3 and me, when work stops killing me i shall think about it :D
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Idk =/ It's not visually appealing 😳 :P And people around are saying its not me πŸ€” Like it sounds serious.. not Anku'ish πŸ€“ They're making me hate on my username :@ But yay, you likes :D Thankyouu!<3
Ugh, work sucks. But remember your supposed to update more when work/uni. is on? :D πŸ˜† Oh and yesterday, I stalked down all of your previous 7 galleries :$ πŸ˜†
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jenss! I loved the Salaam-e-ishq and the ILU @ the lab! Those are my favorite scenes til now. I miss everything abt it!
The last siggy with winget it gorgeousss!

Ps. Regarding the pics of the bb, i'll have to check my hd and laptop or you can check out my multiply site. Got loads of DMG pics there as my sis used to make siggies before [//reena//] (that's my sis)
aishhh. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -aakanksha-

Idk =/ It's not visually appealing 😳 :P And people around are saying its not me πŸ€” Like it sounds serious.. not Anku'ish πŸ€“ They're making me hate on my username :@ But yay, you likes :D Thankyouu!<3
Ugh, work sucks. But remember your supposed to update more when work/uni. is on? :D πŸ˜† Oh and yesterday, I stalked down all of your previous 7 galleries :$ πŸ˜†

🀣 umm you are a case :| they'll get used to it wheee :$ and it does, but i don't have full time work when college is on so technically i have vacations right now but i am busier than usual :(

omg no you didn't 😳 very very unproductive use of time psht! 
anku- thumbnail
I'll edit soon but Jen, check for pix here for KaSh/Shona stuff whenever you need:

http://www.facebook.com/media/albums/?id=194020217310412
http://www.facebook.com/pages/KaSh-Fanclub/154546784567426?sk=photos
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Shilpa-Anand-Gallery/222358457807796
anku- thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishhh.

🀣 umm you are a case :| they'll get used to it wheee :$ and it does, but i don't have full time work when college is on so technically i have vacations right now but i am busier than usual :(

omg no you didn't 😳 very very unproductive use of time psht! 

We're all a case, aren't we 🀣🀣 They better or I will throw them out of my CCs :P :P πŸ˜† Awww, that's okk, whenever your free then =D I am on vacation since 2 and a half months now till March I think.. so pardon me for not being too familiar with 'busy' 🀣 yeahh, I'm showing off my hols :P :P j/k!

Pshtt youu! I found such beautiful stuff 😍 All you sigmakers suck for not appreciating your awesome stuff πŸ₯±

aishhh. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -aakanksha-

We're all a case, aren't we 🀣🀣 They better or I will throw them out of my CCs :P :P πŸ˜† Awww, that's okk, whenever your free then =D I am on vacation since 2 and a half months now till March I think.. so pardon me for not being too familiar with 'busy' 🀣 yeahh, I'm showing off my hols :P :P j/k!

Pshtt youu! I found such beautiful stuff 😍 All you sigmakers suck for not appreciating your awesome stuff πŸ₯±

i guessπŸ€” and OK sounds good to me:) and you lucky girl i have until feb end off as well so there's not much difference *ignores jalaoing*🀣 no girl i am not blind and even the 6th gall onwards is ok why did you have to go further back 🀣 :|
anku- thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishhh.

i guessπŸ€” and OK sounds good to me:) and you lucky girl i have until feb end off as well so there's not much difference *ignores jalaoing*🀣 no girl i am not blind and even the 6th gall onwards is ok why did you have to go further back 🀣 :|

Here's a clue, *anyone* who is even remotely friends with Jhan has to be a case :P :P πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Pshtt.. how's this for jalaoing: I go to uni. only approx. less than 50 days in the whole year and rest of the time I am off relaxing at home, eating, on net, going out. How's that? 🀣🀣 Blaah youu, Aishhh. U're blindd. Jao check up karao πŸ₯± I found some stuff before 6th one also I think!
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Jenny Will Get Spam Warning Note Soon :I πŸ˜³ πŸ€£
anku- thumbnail
You should join us and share the warning ⭐️ :P :D πŸ˜†