Awesome Jenny! I can't wait to see the KaSh update :D
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Lovely Sigg Especially The Texture ; D 😳
-Aliya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aaah previews in sig making your new thing, Jenny? ;P Ooh i love the writing texture/image thing on the KaSh sig. Its something new. Your always moving more and more further ahead in siggy making and reaching higher success with your gallery. keep up the great work always Jenz!
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you SO SO much guys🤗 Part 1 of the KaSh update is hereee!!! Anyone got HQ Basketball caps of all the kash bb ones? Please PM away,.

Feel free to use, don't chori text: 

Inspired by this VM I saw:
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
😍 editing once i eat something :P 

I LOVE THIS:http://i.imgur.com/qhvbZ.png
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am back :D

^.. Wowww Jennn!! LOVEEE this sooo muchhh. Their pix are wonderful. I really adore these wedding pix of theirs 😳 You used them brilliantly. Anddd, no one and I mean no oneee matches you when it comes to texts. I simply love you for your text choices.

^.. Sighs. This is very very dreamy! But were the caps quality low? Its hard to find HQ KaSh caps sometimes. This sig is superrr lovelyyy! I just wish the cap was HQ. It would be perfect. Nonetheless, I will still use soon.. its just veryy pretty!<3

^.. Gosh Jen.. you're SIMPLY AMAZING!!! You make one pic sigs look GORGEOUS just as would be a sig with blended pics. I am staringgg at this siggy! The text style is making it look even more classy. And how you made it all white.. *sighs*
It's B E A U T I F U L!!!!!!

^.. MAGNIFICIENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😍😍😍 Love the gloss you have been using in your sigs lately. They add a different charm. I haven't seen it anywhere else! U're so creative. I'm glad you added "KaSh" to it. I like that.. bcoz there is no face yet we know the couple. Sometimes I have seen siggymakers not put it.. which is fine as they like it that way. I prefer this way :) U're my style :D ;)

^.. LOVE.TO.THE.CORE.
This one is MAGICAL. You're confusing meee. Which one should I useee. Damn Jen. I am already speechless by seeing all the KaSh sigs that IDK what else to say besides gorgeous, magical and all that and on top of that so many to choose from
😍
I really like this style.. with those small letterish stuff added.. its great. I love love love love loveee the use of KaSh on all sigs. I AM A FAN of couple name on sigs :D

^.. SIGHS. Dreamy, dreamy, dreamy. The only word for this update. How WELL have you made that. Again, *applauds* for the style variations. You suck for not seeing the variations 🥱 I am green color fan :D I am so happies you used it and in again, what a wonderful way.. one pic, pleasant b/g color, frame in b.w and text up and bottom.. Fabulous!!!! You rockk Jenziee<3

^.. EEEKS. MY FAV.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE this one the MOST. It's def. the BEST. I.Heart.It. Can't say enough for this one. Using after posting the comment. Or maybe I'll taking few more mins. to decide which one to use =/ But I am absolutely happies with the breathtaking choices I have to pick from ;)

Rest of the sigs are all very veryyy splendid too. You make exhilarating KaSh sigs.. and I am so elated you made so many in one go. Lovee your KaSh work always<3

MUAAAH
🤗
Edited by -aakanksha- - 12 years ago
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Darn, Aish beat me to the first position.. I no likes that Aish :((
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ANKUUU UUU UUU you changed your user id :O 
jenshad thumbnail