Jenny's Gallery#17|C|Requests:pg 132,137, 143 - Page 50

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you thank you all so much for your comments. I am sorry for not responding this time round, just have been really busy but I read all of them and some brought tears into my eyes.. Thank you SO much. I don't have words to tell you how lucky I feel and happy when my work is being appreciated! Thanks a ton.

Update on Drashti Dhami's birthday - It's on the 10th and I don't wanna risk posting the sigs late!

Feel free to use

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
jens!! these are gorgeous!! loved the first and the last one the mosttt! it's stellar <3
Those sigs are gorgeous, that's really cool how you made sigs from so many pics of her life...And wow, you're sooo fast at making these lol
sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
DAMNNN. these are amazing.

especially http://i.imgur.com/ORLAM.png - LOVEEE the colouring on this.

don't think i need to say much more. :P
looking forward to seeing more stuff (although i need to go through two galleries of work - the price of being away from here. :P)...

LOVEYOUarnav. (;
Gunjan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Jenny...how do you manage such awesome, big-updates almost every other day?...u know u'r one of the most hard-working and talented sig makers we have on I-F...so keep rocking like this...always!
and now onto the update...if drashti saw these...she's would luv you!! need i say more? anyways luv the last one d most <3
scarlet.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Gorgeous ones Jenny! All of them are looking amazing, loved the styles you have made them in! http://i.imgur.com/r4XPR.png this one has to be my favorite from all of them! Your work is always a treat to see!<3
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Eeeks DD's birthday siggies are effin STUNNING<3
I luv every one of them<3 my fave is the last one wiv load of DD's pics ;D
The colourings and styles you used are amazing😍
Saved em all :) can't wait to use em =D
Awesome update Jenny👏
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
gorgeous siggys jenny and as lovely as dd!!
brilliantly made i love these:
she is looking like an angel in this one<33
this rainbow bokeh effect is beautiful
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Eeeks she looks like a princess, you've made amazing stuff :) in love with all the siggies: | Perfect coloring. 
-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
heyy jenny!

this is the firs' time moi is commenting in your gall..albeit i comment on your siggs in the creations gall but this update has literally dragged me in here!

whoa!the  DD birthday siggs are so freakin' gorgeous!crazy stuff!!!Ioved each and every sigg!!!*gawking over!*

hmph!now my biggest confusion is what to use?!😳seriously,i wish all the siggies would fit in my box!

*flips through the pages to see the previous updates!damn me!how did i miss such gorgeous stuff!😳*

~Mansi.
Edited by -mansi95- - 12 years ago