Jenny's Gallery#17|C|Requests:pg 132,137, 143 - Page 43

Posted: 12 years ago

OMG! This has got to be one of your BEST updates to date, Jenny, the colorings are freakishly amazing!😍 You seriously make some of the best ArHi/IPKKND sigs on IF, they're all sooo cute and brilliantly done, love them!

These are my favorites. I really love the textures and brushes you used on them, great work!

I also really love the Buaji-Nandkishore sigs, how cute!πŸ˜† 

Can't wait for the HP sigs, yaaay! And thanks for the birthday wishes once again!

gorgeous update jeeny, i love love your creations so so so much <3 aww you have made a huge stuffs on arhi 😍 ahh theem all look AMAZING i love love your coloring 😳

I missed commenting sorry!

Final MD update-

Aw, truly my favourite update of the four parts, eventhough every sig you make I think is flawless!

http://i.imgur.com/CKuir.png
<3

Also, sooo glad you made a KSG-DD sig, even offscreen photos were so chemistrylicious!

You reallyu did leave the best till last! Had a tough time which one to put in my siggie box! :)

xxx

@pg 56-Yay IPKKND! I couldn't comment till I'd seen every signature cause they were so breakthaking!
Every style was so unique, what you've done with the images and the font used is brilliant!
Wah, I can't choose! (Bookmarked officialy-I'll have to change the box daily :) )

Every sig is brilliant, literally can't pick any out they're all fab Jenny!

Ha! Love the comedy aspect of your sigs that adds a different flavour to the update-La and HP! is my fave out of these! πŸ˜†

Lots of love! xxx

p.s. loved the barun sobti quote on sanya-please disclose where its from?? Also love Sarun! They're both luuush beings!

X

Edited by nm21 - 12 years ago
I hate my bg life :| coz that means no long comment in here :( BUT BUT BUTT its been agesss since i left an essay so thought why not today 😎.. no special reason for it though πŸ˜†.. I can senses some evil eyes glaring from behind me ( my sis and the guest) 🀣 .they have been complaining alot that IF is where i shd permanently live as everytime i am free i come here 🀣 the only thing my sis lovesss me viewing the pages is when I am looking at Arhi/Sarun pics/creations coz she is a hugeee fan of these two just like me ..

Ok enough of complaining abt those two πŸ˜†.. the update has/had and will always rock and u know it Jenny ! There isnt any day where i wont come to this place coz i am TOTALLY obsessed with ur siggies πŸ˜ I dont know how u do it coz eventhough u would be using completely different pics but still they would look like they have been taken from the same scene :O:O: and THIS is what i can a true talent ! u always say that u dont like trying out new style and see when u actually did they are like fireworks girl !!! m completely lattu over those new styles and to be honest they are simple BUT thats wat leave me in amaze coz experiencing it myself I HAVE to add a lot of things in my siggy to be actually satisfied with it 🀣 but looking at ur siggies i am always wondering how the hell can someone use not-much-things but still make the siggy turn out BLAST-ILICIOUS .. πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
another fact that surprises me is the way u blend the pics on the texture :O:O:O seriously how do u do it jen 😳 I have seen many creations and m always left shocked coz no way in earth it can happen when i do it 🀣 but u guys make it look so easy 😳 ..
3rd and the most imp. fact that make me salute ur talent is ..ofcourse... the way u blend 2 different person in one siggy and create a story on itself β­οΈ LOVE LOVE LOVEE those siggies the most now !! I am always thinking which couples is it gonna be in ur mixdoubles πŸ˜† and the ppl i never thought would lookg good .. u do the magic and prove me wrong 😳 

now coming back to this update finally 🀣.. as soon as i saw HUGE IPKKND on ur title i was jumping with joy 🀣 and became all excited πŸ˜†.. before moving to arhi/sarun lets talk abt my another fav jodis - NK + Bua 🀣 oo gawd their phn convo was HILARIOUSS 🀣 this "nand kishore" being someone's name is the thing that will never fail to make me go rofl 🀣🀣 the TB article waas like the biggest shock and a joke for us on that day 🀣🀣 even my sis thinks its so funny πŸ˜† and she keeps doing his acting and its exactly same to same 🀣 

Sarun are love yaar πŸ˜³ they are adorablee and crazy off screen and hawt on screen πŸ˜†.. the last siggy where u have got move pics is amazingg ! and the text is perfect πŸ˜³ It looks like a line they said themselves πŸ˜‰ i was literally dreaming looking at those siggies but the desi girl wala siggy left me speechless :| dunno why but those pics looks so perfect πŸ˜³

and there is this siggy that totally made my day 🀣.. Anjali-snake and NK-Khusi one 🀣 the text 🀣 "the angels above whispered clearly, never meant to be" fishh 🀣🀣 the best best and the bestt line ever i tell u boss 🀣🀣

DD+San one is beyond adorableee πŸ˜³ love these two individually and more together πŸ˜³
smashing update, love each and everything u made
awww gorgeous colorings, love textures and texts.. wooow
please make just NK sigs, he is adorable, his expressions are cute..

senorita
Gorgeous update Jenz :)

Loved each & every sig <3 beautiful textures , styles & colouring on all :)
Jeeennyy <3 Gorgeeous update as always sweetheart πŸ€—caan't stop admiring your stuff😍everything is waay to perfect to get described=D but will try to give an honest comment tought πŸ˜†
this is just too cuute 🀣 i love the soft effect on it *wooow*

&&& the best for the last πŸ˜ƒ  This is too awesome maaan 😍do maake more Sarun collabs and i'll keep using them like noow =D do maake some arhi collabs too πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ simplyy fab siggyπŸ€—

the updaate was A m a z  i n g like yewwπŸ€—
if you don't mind caan i suggest or request you something ? 😳 can you maake some Karan&kritika Off-screen moments collab ?

GORGEOUS GORGEOUS work
Love this sigg
using!!
http://i.imgur.com/1fTTn.png
Gorgeous work Jenny!
Everything looks fab! SaRun & ASR sigs are so awesome amazing work on 'em!
happy new year jen! I know I m late! lol. too busy!

love your new styles so much :) amazing coloring as always!

I miss youuu girl!