Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Wow, amazing update, Jenny, our sigs are simply FABULOUS and I always love your mixed doubles creations, they're very unique and entertaining!😉

I really like the style of this sig. The way you used bright red text against a b/w sig gives it a really powerful, magnetic look. Great job!👏

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Jenny, since you accept suggestions, could you make some sigs on Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows please?

Here are some pics and text you could use, whatever works best.

For text, you can use the quotes given on the posters, or you could put

The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

or

Fear of a name increase fear of the thing itself.

or

It all ends here...the final battle

or anything else you can come up with that pertains to the seriousness of the pics.

Thanks in advance!
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Happy New Year Jens! 🤗

Once again, another fabb mixed doubles update Jens! This is the last batch? 😲 I was gonna suggest Shaheer Sheikh and Sanaya, or other ladies with Shaheer... cause he's a cutie. 😳 I thought Shaheer and Sanaya made an adorable pair when they performed at some award show together =) Oh well...maybe I'll suggest them some other time when you feel like doing mixed doubles update. 😆

I really loved the KW and Sanaya sigs! They would look cute together! The KSG & Sanaya ones are stunning too, especially the blending is beautiful =) Your ShiRan sigs always display the love you have for them, and the ShiRan sigs in this update are no different! They came out so pretty!

madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Superbbb fabb stuff, jenny!

me LOVEEE those SanayaKW ones the most❤️
they could be amazing together >33

Other ones are smashingg :D
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: aa123.80

Happyyy new year Jen! Have a fab fab 2012!🤗

These two are LOVE.

Amazing amazing stuff!! I don't even know how to fit these in! Rofl. Saving for sure!! The pic selection is brilliant as usual. Just awesomeness. <3

The KSG-Sanaya ones look good, cause the pics fit so well together!!

Shiran ones are super awesome. Love the styles and the texts!
This one looks sooo real. No one can tell it's merged!

And love how the second last one turned out! Stunning!

Thanks so much Ishu. Hope 2012 is rocking for you. I have spammed your scrabook litearly.. I  am def thankful to 2011 for you Ishu. I hope we can make our friendship super strong this year as well! Thanks for liking the update:) That;s all KW-Sanaya stuff until the laterz mixed update.. Yeah, Senorita did wonders to that pic, I just colored it;) Thanks for liking it!
JennyPenny thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mllu.N

what the...🤣

thii s called creativity😎
Mallu

Oh,t hanks so much Mallu. They are my second pair after ArHi. Man, these trio would do wonders any day than boring payash ( no offense to their fans)😆

Originally posted by: -Rimli-

just checked ur last 2 updates together nd wat a fantastic update jenny.just luved all of dem.

all the KW-Sanaya sigs r just awesome.Mohit-rati wedding one nd da last ShiRan sig is so cool.

bt my most fav is the Manoj-Tina sigs👏ll use one of dem.

overall an awesome job jenny🤗

Thanks so much hun. So glad you liked the update and thank you for using the Manoj-Tina ones. Means a lot to me.😳

Originally posted by: -Farzana-

Great update Jenny! 

Everything looks beautiful! These are my favs
http://i.imgur.com/CKuir.png
http://i.imgur.com/nVZL7.png
http://i.imgur.com/zeLWj.png

Thanks so much Farzana. Means a lot😳

Originally posted by: MaaneetLuverr

Beautiful beautiful stuff Jenny👏
the DD-KsG one is lovely<3
Awww that Sanaya-Karan one came out fabulously👏
I just adore the ShiRan stuff you made😍 they make such an amazing pair<3
Stunning work!! happy new year Jenny :) x

Thank you so much:) hope 2012 is going great for you.😳
JennyPenny thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishhh.

CLEARLY i owe you a long comment over here coz i haven't been doing that ever since i don't even remember when, i tell you it feels soo good😳 youuu make THE best stuff ever. e v e r <333 and especially the mixed doubles, no one can do it better than you

the KW-SI ones are LOVE. they actually would make an insanelyyy good pair..and that shows in your sigs <333 i looove the text on the first of course, teri meri <3 and the second, those dargah pictures..i am seriously so sorry for the repetition but oh my effing goddd they are the BEST THINGS EVER!! if anyone can do full justice to dargah scenes, even merged ones..then it's you. their purity and all shows just through what you've managed to make, way too beautiful. so i have GOT to say the second's my fav although i do love the way you used the caps in the third <33

KSG-DD..you make me ok like guys that i..hmm..can't get the word strong enough:P 😆

and him with sanz..ahhh this one is omg http://i.imgur.com/0qp12.png and the last of them, the black and white + text is WOW <3

damn sanz would look good with soo many people.. 😆

BUT the shiran ones are def the besttt! this one is amazingness: http://i.imgur.com/zeLWj.png because of the way you've used those colours and everything speaks perfection..and also the one after it..ahhh EVERY single siggg!

ps. ishq sufiyaana is the current one i am on😆 <333 

I LOVE YOU!!!

yayyy! I was thinking where you disappeared of to? Thanks so much aish.. means a lot to me. Yes, Sanaya Irani is one girl that would fit with everyone and create a different chemistry with every single damn boy.😆 thanks so much for liking the ShiRan ones. It started off just a wish and then turned into this huge thing.😆

I am listening to Humari Adhoori Kahani which just ended and now I am on..Bruno Mars - Just the way you are!😆
JennyPenny thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shamsaaa.

Fabbb Update:D

Thanks so much.😳

Originally posted by: Mllu.N

divine, look at kw's expressions and text, fabulous match.😍
there is no limit of creativity when it comes to you jenny
this one is breathtaking
sanaya and karan will make a fabulous jodi😍

shooo shweeet, omg mesmerized by her innocence, lovely couple☺️

wow what an idea this is, he is thinking about the hot hot chammak challo 
beautifully made😎

this really gives a divine feeling, my fav in the update
and if i say something about your style i think this one is the best till date😃
Mallu

Thank you so much mallu for your comments. means a lot and makes my day when I read such comments;) thank you so so much.😳

Originally posted by: ..-Sanzz-..

http://i.imgur.com/5DwTw.png - DAMN, This One Is AMAZING !🤗 Don't Know Know What To Say . Shiran Ones Are Gr8 Too . The Last KSG & Sanaya Sigg Is Awesome . Sanaya Looks Good With Everyone, Man :) 😳

Thanks so much! Yes, Sanaya looks amazing with each and every man!😳

JennyPenny thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinky0902

Fab update, Jens!!

Loved the ShiRan & KSG-Sanaya ones the most!! They're sooo pretty!! :D

Thanks so much😳

Originally posted by: -.Aisha.-

OMG OMG OMG OMG
SPEECHLLESSS
KaranW and SanayaI
sigs are PERFECT, ur pic selection is totally perfect

wooow i LIKED it

KSG-DD, KSG-Sanaya, Harshad-Sanaya, Sanaya-RD sigs are BEAUTIFUL

KaranW and ShilpaA
agree : BEST FOR LASTTT
sachi i LOVE all sigs. huff hard to select my favorite sig. wooow

beautiful, i dont know why i felt it is PERFECT. reason to mujhe hud nahi pata

wooow KILLING sig
liked ur pic selection and coloring texts are suited with pictures. wooow

make more on this pic, i liked this pic.. both are looking good
liked text also.. why u r perfect in texts🤔 me jealous..

last sig is BEAUTIFUL

senorita

Thanks so much Senorita for liking the sigs! and thank you for merging them. They have made my sigs look even better;)😳

Originally posted by: Reenoo.

OH GODDD! 😍
UFFF speechless! 😳

Thanks so much Reeno😳

Originally posted by: mrs.MSK_GurTi

Last 3 updates are amazing Jennzzz!! Loved all of 'em...Thanks to ur mixed double updates, now i wanna see some of these ppl together...LOL! I loved GC-Sanz, GC-Shilpa, GC-Jenifer, DD-Braun, KSG-Sanz & ShiRan ones the most! they have come out FABULOUS! Now I really really wanna see GC-Shilpa together in a show... they would make an amazing pair & chemistry would be sizzling. [well, of course not same as GurTi but styll;-)] Also, GC&Jennifer would make a lovely pair!

P.S: Happy New Year! Have an amazing one!;-)

Thanks so much yaar. Ya, I wanna see GurShi together too. I think no one can beat GurTi and SaRun, they are in their own league 😳

JennyPenny thumbnail
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Wow, amazing update, Jenny, our sigs are simply FABULOUS and I always love your mixed doubles creations, they're very unique and entertaining!😉

I really like the style of this sig. The way you used bright red text against a b/w sig gives it a really powerful, magnetic look. Great job!👏

Happy Birthday Janu!

Thanks so much for liking this sig, means a lot and I'll try to make some HP sigs soon:)😳

Originally posted by: -Durgavnii-

Superbbb fabb stuff, jenny!

me LOVEEE those SanayaKW ones the most❤️
they could be amazing together >33

Other ones are smashingg :D

Thanks so much hun😳 and thanks for using the Sobti-Irani ones.😳

Originally posted by: Dangelz

Happy New Year Jens! 🤗

Once again, another fabb mixed doubles update Jens! This is the last batch? 😲 I was gonna suggest Shaheer Sheikh and Sanaya, or other ladies with Shaheer... cause he's a cutie. 😳 I thought Shaheer and Sanaya made an adorable pair when they performed at some award show together =) Oh well...maybe I'll suggest them some other time when you feel like doing mixed doubles update. 😆

I really loved the KW and Sanaya sigs! They would look cute together! The KSG & Sanaya ones are stunning too, especially the blending is beautiful =) Your ShiRan sigs always display the love you have for them, and the ShiRan sigs in this update are no different! They came out so pretty!

Thanks so much Dangelz.. Will keep Shaheer in mind in the next update while will be for a while later;) I am so glad you liked the sigs. Means  a lot😳 and a very very happy new year to you😳