India-Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

Surya's pain! (Page 2)

rani-lucki IF-Sizzlerz
rani-lucki
rani-lucki

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
my god guys, jhanvi n chamkela can be new bbf :-)

Rams3697 Goldie
Rams3697
Rams3697

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
hey guys...Smile

agree with all of u...the show creatives are soo good...& they show their creativity..in superbly executing the scenes(they even don't leave little chance to show one's emotions & express them in such a good way...creatives...Thumbs UpClap)...& coming to the scenes yes..that shank(shankam) scene was so good to express surya's emotions..& the words used by bulbul(rana's 2nd one) in describing that emotion was so good thought.. one could not even thought off...

when jhanvi comes near surya...after listening that sound...it seems that she really understood the pain now surya is undergoing...but yeah as mentioned in the above posts by sujji i totally agree that her looks & her face also tells that kassh u have understood my painCry..before u let allow u brothers to share me..by oppsing those 2 marraiges...so,today it wouldn't have happened...but it doesn't look like she has misunderstood him by getting last issues in her mind...but she is expecting that goodness & respect surya showed towards her today...should have been before somedays so that all  thisdoesn't happen at all

surya after completing blowing of shankam...he senses jhanvi's presence & immediately turns back at the door..but by that time jhanvi goes off...must say but this scene was also soo good...(once again i can't resist myself to clap for creatives...Clap)...now surya not only feel jhanvi's pain...but also senses her presence in his mind itself...Day DreamingHeart

Edited by ramya3697 - 14 December 2011 at 5:34am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aska123sudhalata1sujji0609

Nanhi_Angel IF-Rockerz
Nanhi_Angel
Nanhi_Angel

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
agree wid u frendsTongue

it was so nice... and Surya's teary eyes...

Kudos Kapil.. Really u did a gud job as Surya... love uEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

aska123 Senior Member
aska123
aska123

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Thanks survi

You make point clear about Kuldeep.

But he did not scold Param. he was consoling him.

means he is in param support
JFFPaisley Newbie
JFFPaisley
JFFPaisley

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
have to agree...the show makers are doing such a brilliant job (its a rarity when viewers get to make that comment / compliment..but for once its deserved)...

for some reason.. i suppose coz of the "brahmachari" label that Surya keeps brandishing every so often...the mythological aspects keep flashing through my mind...and i wish Jhanvi would have made the reference to the Hanuman / Sita saving reference to further her cause..

And now that silly woman said what she did to Rana..about Jhanvi trying to divide the sons...again i am have a Mahabharat ready reference moment... thats the only reference that i can recall of a similar marital incident...and even in the Mahabharat the 5 Pandav brothers took turns with Draupadi in being the main husband...and none of the brothers was supposed to enter the chamber while the slippers of one brother were outside...and Arjuna by mistake entered the bedchamber...(don't remember who was in the bed chamber at the time..i think it was Yuddhishtr (please correct me if I am wrong))..as a consequence Arjuna spent several years in exile in the forest. So to cut a long story short (sorry i forgot i wasn't discussing the epic :)) ... even if in a mythological epic.. and with demi gods / god avatars there infallibility is linked to the joint marriage... (Draupadi failed to reach Svargalok coz she was unable to love all equally as was her wont)...

than what is Rana thinking!!!!!!!!  Doesn't he realize that making three (Ok...fine 2) men share one woman is equivalent to starting the clock on a time bomb! And he...poor man... actually thinks he is start.

Apologies guys.. i just keep having too many Mahabharat moments during this play. No offense meant. 

Anybody else. felt the same?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

survi035darshana23sujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
I feel he  is simply fighting with himself... His own beliefs has started getting shaken and that making him more confused... On one end, he should stay away from woman being brmamachari... where as he has married to Jhanvi on his own wish and now he is getting soften towards her and juggling between his mind and heart...
survi035 Goldie
survi035
survi035

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
JFFPaisley:

Thanks for sharing..I think it was kool and i get what you trying to say. I also don't get Rana's logic, its all going to come crashing down.

To further make his situation worse, he goes and gives a lecture to Jhanvi on how women can totally change a man with their charm. Hes impossible

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index