Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

All who support Sid...please read and think. (Page 3)

jenny-zee Senior Member
jenny-zee
jenny-zee

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anniesharma

Originally posted by ana zia

This is my first post in this forum and I am supporter of none of the inmates this season. But couldn't hold myself when I read that there are people who are supporting sid.

Let me just tell you all this, that go watch Splitsvilla season 2...all your perceptions that sid is kid, he is nice, he is sweet...all will vanish...From the starting of splitsvilla you will see what he is for real. He has no respect for women whatsoever. He abuses men and women alike in every sentence of his even if he is talking normally he uses such a downmarket language. He uses people's emotions and have only one aim, that is to win at any cost. Probably he has too much of ego (in a bad sense) that he cannot handle defeat.

But he has forgotten one thing, that was splitsvilla where you can conspire to the limits, use people to the limits and then also you will win as public is not seeing that, they are not voting for you. But this is Big Boss where we the public is watching each and every action of the inmates and no matter how bad we can be in real life but as an Indian it's inbuilt in our characters that we cannot see a bad, foul mouthed, ill mannered guy to Win in Life leave apart this show.

I can see sunny, shonali, juhi, even sky and amar winning but not this guy...not after watching splitsvilla where he has shown what he is and from where he comes from...disgusting!!

I beg to differ. You should then go check sky in iss jungle se mujhe bacha,juhi in the baby show,sunny already has her own shows so no comments on that.Inshort "koi doodh ka dhula nai hai"as for sid i give him benefit of doubt that the show he worked in comprised of similar contestants as for the rest they were a disgrace.Do your homework before commenting on one person.We should be impressed by sid who he readily agreed to change himself when sanjay salman told him too.

Ha ha...I have seen sky in IJSMB and juhi in the baby show...if anybody I see has really changed and trying his best to be a better person is Sky (if i compare his stint in IJSMB)...he is trying this from the day one and whenever he loses his cool he tries to amend his wrongs...nobody can change in a day...if one genuinly wants to change...it has to be gradual...that's the natural way which we see in case of sky...not like sid...that just in a day he took the about turn after salman's bashing...sid is not trying to change himself, he is pretending and portraying that to the cameras and he is least remorseful, his actions and statements with PM shows that...it's just he has changed his strategy with the fear of losing the show as he must be thinking Youth Icon kya muh dikhayega agar haar gaya...I will say my facts are very clear...don't challenge that atleast...But yes I agree with you on this one that koi doodh ka dhula nahin hai...I said that in my post in another way may be...but to me it's fine if they play it as a game...put in strategies, break people's strategies... like playing chess...but what sid is doing is dirty game...kuch dimag nahin laga pa raha to dirty language use karta hai...provoke karta hai...like he woke up amar and said sky ne thodi der task kiya...low graded strategies and language and gestures which shows where he comes from...ladaai mein bhi class hona chahiye...what say???

Honestly when you put it like that i must say that i am not supporting anyone.Sid is comparatively better but that doesn't mean he is good enough.Every time I choose someone to support in big boss unfortunately this time there is no one.Making that clear I want to get back to you on the sky issue.No he hasn't changed a bit.They way he insults women,backbites,plots and plans,he didn't even have the courtesy to be nice to Sanjay Dutt.Comparatively Sid has changed since Salman told him too.People have propagated the Pooja Mishra issue but i still don't get it what did he do.Honestly if I was in his place I would have done the same.I won't talk to a person if we don't get along.I have tried to enlighten you.Hope it helps :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aaru19

jenny-zee Senior Member
jenny-zee
jenny-zee

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngryBird

I can see sunny, shonali, juhi, even sky and amar winning but not this guy...not after watching splitsvilla where he has shown what he is and from where he comes from...disgusting!!

After watching most of the show this season , I can conclude everyone one is human and has made mistakes - I mean everyone has gone ballistic at least once (Raags doesn't apply - she was terminated too soon) ...

Having said that, yes, Sid is actually an uncontrollable yob of sorts and in fact either him or Sky winning it will send an amazingly stupid msg in the end. I mean we've had the likes of Rahul Roy, S Tiwari winning)

Yes we donot have anyone this season for whom we can have  a definite say that he/she should win.Unfortunately people are supporting people like pooja mishra,sky,sid,sunny which tells us people have a changed mentality ..The one's who are left are juhi and amar and I don't want even them to win :(
boondein Goldie
boondein
boondein

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Yes I have seen Splitsvilla and have hated him since then. He is such a brat, gosh.
Es.Es Senior Member
Es.Es
Es.Es

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged

This is my first post in this forum and I am supporter of none of the inmates this season. But couldn't hold myself when I read that there are people who are supporting sid.

Let me just tell you all this, that go watch Splitsvilla season 2...all your perceptions that sid is kid, he is nice, he is sweet...all will vanish...From the starting of splitsvilla you will see what he is for real. He has no respect for women whatsoever. He abuses men and women alike in every sentence of his even if he is talking normally he uses such a downmarket language. He uses people's emotions and have only one aim, that is to win at any cost. Probably he has too much of ego (in a bad sense) that he cannot handle defeat.

But he has forgotten one thing, that was splitsvilla where you can conspire to the limits, use people to the limits and then also you will win as public is not seeing that, they are not voting for you. But this is Big Boss where we the public is watching each and every action of the inmates and no matter how bad we can be in real life but as an Indian it's inbuilt in our characters that we cannot see a bad, foul mouthed, ill mannered guy to Win in Life leave apart this show.

I beg to differ. You should then go check sky in iss jungle se mujhe bacha,juhi in the baby show,sunny already has her own shows so no comments on that.Inshort "koi doodh ka dhula nai hai"as for sid i give him benefit of doubt that the show he worked in comprised of similar contestants as for the rest they were a disgrace.Do your homework before commenting on one person.We should be impressed by sid who he readily agreed to change himself when sanjay salman told him too.

Ha ha...I have seen sky in IJSMB and juhi in the baby show...if anybody I see has really changed and trying his best to be a better person is Sky (if i compare his stint in IJSMB)...he is trying this from the day one and whenever he loses his cool he tries to amend his wrongs...nobody can change in a day...if one genuinly wants to change...it has to be gradual...that's the natural way which we see in case of sky...not like sid...that just in a day he took the about turn after salman's bashing...sid is not trying to change himself, he is pretending and portraying that to the cameras and he is least remorseful, his actions and statements with PM shows that...it's just he has changed his strategy with the fear of losing the show as he must be thinking Youth Icon kya muh dikhayega agar haar gaya...I will say my facts are very clear...don't challenge that atleast...But yes I agree with you on this one that koi doodh ka dhula nahin hai...I said that in my post in another way may be...but to me it's fine if they play it as a game...put in strategies, break people's strategies... like playing chess...but what sid is doing is dirty game...kuch dimag nahin laga pa raha to dirty language use karta hai...provoke karta hai...like he woke up amar and said sky ne thodi der task kiya...low graded strategies and language and gestures which shows where he comes from...ladaai mein bhi class hona chahiye...what say???

Honestly when you put it like that i must say that i am not supporting anyone.Sid is comparatively better but that doesn't mean he is good enough.Every time I choose someone to support in big boss unfortunately this time there is no one.Making that clear I want to get back to you on the sky issue.No he hasn't changed a bit.They way he insults women,backbites,plots and plans,he didn't even have the courtesy to be nice to Sanjay Dutt.Comparatively Sid has changed since Salman told him too.People have propagated the Pooja Mishra issue but i still don't get it what did he do.Honestly if I was in his place I would have done the same.I won't talk to a person if we don't get along.I have tried to enlighten you.Hope it helps :)

yes nobody in this game is literate .. i see all of them as gawars, jahils (illiterate) and maniacs. . Confused no one knows wat the words LIMIT and RESPECT means..
not only sid but sky is by far the worst contestant.. u said nobody changes in a day but evr since  IJSMB to BB i have seen no change in sky cept for the fact that he changed his name :S he is stil ill mannered .. and saying sorry ALL THE TIME doesnt mean anything.. he just says that so he can "show" ppl that he is really sorry but he is not because if u say sorry once that means u have realised u were wrong adn you wont repeat ur mistake but saying sorry again and again means that u dont mean that u are sorry ur just saying it to look "nice" ..

@bold red ..  i agree with u.. sky thinks he is the king .. he deosnt even respect ppl like salman or sanjay .. his ego is too big .. i feel that if sky deosnt get his way he acts violent and he tortures ppl until they fianlly bow down to him ..
ydai and espesually today (preview) he provoked sid so that sid could react .. i dont wat ur problem is with a person but you should not bring in PERSONAL relations or PAST events into a fight.
sky always does that there is no defending this guys actions .. he is a physco case and he needs help ..
and i honestly don't get why pm is over reacting abt the PM pushind sid incident ... she was the one who acted (not violent) but pushy and demandign .. she was pissed that sid was not listening to her and avoiding her. i was a pm fan but after her entry she is worse than before ..
she is blaming others for her own actions..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny-zeeaaru19munz.

Supremo Goldie
Supremo
Supremo

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Sid is not a good person. He is uncultured and crude.
He thinks no end of himself.

I think he should lose .Angry

Sky is not a bad person. The only trouble is that he knows the murky backgrounds of the fellow contestants and comments on it.

But what he says is the truth. Aur sach hameshaa kadwa hota hai!Smile
Also he stretches a joke too far . He must know where to stop!!!Embarrassed

Juhi is the masterni of the house. Very righteous ...almost overrighteous.
Difficult to believe anyone to be so fair and correct...Wink

Amar is someone who wants to win by hook or by crook. For that , he can change colours and loyalties at any time.Ouch

But the best so far is Andrew Symonds. He is an absolute delight and a sport. He could emerge as a strong candidate.Clap

.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Sky has done all that too.I mean you can go and watch his previous shows .And i cant provide you with the list cause the list is way too long when it comes to Sky.And obviously I am not gonna support that p*rnstar dumb Sunny.Sid and Sho are better than them.
Juhi plays it save but i am just indifferent to her. Amar ?? He cofuses.A very dull persona.So Sid can be H..O.R.R.I.B.L.E but tell me one think who the hell is good in that house except Andrew LOL.
I dont like planning plotting/grouping of Juhi/amar/sky/sunny.Political and fake ppl !!
So yeah Sid  is probably 0.00000001 % better than them LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angry-bird

Go to top