Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

All who support Sid...please read and think. (Page 2)

dumb-pom Senior Member
dumb-pom
dumb-pom

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ana zia

Originally posted by anniesharma

This is my first post in this forum and I am supporter of none of the inmates this season. But couldn't hold myself when I read that there are people who are supporting sid.

Let me just tell you all this, that go watch Splitsvilla season 2...all your perceptions that sid is kid, he is nice, he is sweet...all will vanish...From the starting of splitsvilla you will see what he is for real. He has no respect for women whatsoever. He abuses men and women alike in every sentence of his even if he is talking normally he uses such a downmarket language. He uses people's emotions and have only one aim, that is to win at any cost. Probably he has too much of ego (in a bad sense) that he cannot handle defeat.

But he has forgotten one thing, that was splitsvilla where you can conspire to the limits, use people to the limits and then also you will win as public is not seeing that, they are not voting for you. But this is Big Boss where we the public is watching each and every action of the inmates and no matter how bad we can be in real life but as an Indian it's inbuilt in our characters that we cannot see a bad, foul mouthed, ill mannered guy to Win in Life leave apart this show.

I can see sunny, shonali, juhi, even sky and amar winning but not this guy...not after watching splitsvilla where he has shown what he is and from where he comes from...disgusting!!

I beg to differ. You should then go check sky in iss jungle se mujhe bacha,juhi in the baby show,sunny already has her own shows so no comments on that.Inshort "koi doodh ka dhula nai hai"as for sid i give him benefit of doubt that the show he worked in comprised of similar contestants as for the rest they were a disgrace.Do your homework before commenting on one person.We should be impressed by sid who he readily agreed to change himself when sanjay salman told him too.

I completely agree... these "well meaning" posters should do their homework before posting messages that seem prima facie nice but are actually veiled bashing of a contestant...and Sid may have a lot of faults but he is much more transparent than that rude Sky, Juhi the plotter and Sunny the puppet (you can actually see Sky prompt her as to what to say)...the other contestants have also appeared on other shows so we do know that they are not exactly saints so just bringing Sid's personality on Splitsvilla into question seems unfair...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aaru19jenny-zeemunz.

PcShahidRuLez Senior Member
PcShahidRuLez
PcShahidRuLez

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Well!! If u r judging him on d basis of his past show den pls go n watch AKASHDEEP in Iss Jungle se mujhe bachao ...How he behaved wid Shweta Tiwari & other contestants dere.

Sid may b a kid & he can b wrong using abusive foul language but wat bou his UNCLE AGED CO- CONTESTANT MR.AKASH ..he shud ve behaved himself also if he is dat matured 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny-zeeaaru19

VAZ2011 Goldie
VAZ2011
VAZ2011

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
I have seen all seasons of splitsvilla and see that everyone comes with prepared mind that they are there ONLY for publicity, in whichever way they can get.

I dont like Sid much but other housemates are no saints either, I support Sid for the sole reason that he stands up to SKY who is God of all profanities. 

Edited by VAZ2011 - 14 December 2011 at 7:27am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aaishisaaru19jenny-zee

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
anniesharma Groupbie
anniesharma
anniesharma

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ana zia

This is my first post in this forum and I am supporter of none of the inmates this season. But couldn't hold myself when I read that there are people who are supporting sid.

Let me just tell you all this, that go watch Splitsvilla season 2...all your perceptions that sid is kid, he is nice, he is sweet...all will vanish...From the starting of splitsvilla you will see what he is for real. He has no respect for women whatsoever. He abuses men and women alike in every sentence of his even if he is talking normally he uses such a downmarket language. He uses people's emotions and have only one aim, that is to win at any cost. Probably he has too much of ego (in a bad sense) that he cannot handle defeat.

But he has forgotten one thing, that was splitsvilla where you can conspire to the limits, use people to the limits and then also you will win as public is not seeing that, they are not voting for you. But this is Big Boss where we the public is watching each and every action of the inmates and no matter how bad we can be in real life but as an Indian it's inbuilt in our characters that we cannot see a bad, foul mouthed, ill mannered guy to Win in Life leave apart this show.

I can see sunny, shonali, juhi, even sky and amar winning but not this guy...not after watching splitsvilla where he has shown what he is and from where he comes from...disgusting!!

I beg to differ. You should then go check sky in iss jungle se mujhe bacha,juhi in the baby show,sunny already has her own shows so no comments on that.Inshort "koi doodh ka dhula nai hai"as for sid i give him benefit of doubt that the show he worked in comprised of similar contestants as for the rest they were a disgrace.Do your homework before commenting on one person.We should be impressed by sid who he readily agreed to change himself when sanjay salman told him too.

Ha ha...I have seen sky in IJSMB and juhi in the baby show...if anybody I see has really changed and trying his best to be a better person is Sky (if i compare his stint in IJSMB)...he is trying this from the day one and whenever he loses his cool he tries to amend his wrongs...nobody can change in a day...if one genuinly wants to change...it has to be gradual...that's the natural way which we see in case of sky...not like sid...that just in a day he took the about turn after salman's bashing...sid is not trying to change himself, he is pretending and portraying that to the cameras and he is least remorseful, his actions and statements with PM shows that...it's just he has changed his strategy with the fear of losing the show as he must be thinking Youth Icon kya muh dikhayega agar haar gaya...I will say my facts are very clear...don't challenge that atleast...But yes I agree with you on this one that koi doodh ka dhula nahin hai...I said that in my post in another way may be...but to me it's fine if they play it as a game...put in strategies, break people's strategies... like playing chess...but what sid is doing is dirty game...kuch dimag nahin laga pa raha to dirty language use karta hai...provoke karta hai...like he woke up amar and said sky ne thodi der task kiya...low graded strategies and language and gestures which shows where he comes from...ladaai mein bhi class hona chahiye...what say???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny-zee

PcShahidRuLez Senior Member
PcShahidRuLez
PcShahidRuLez

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Fighting infront of 2 other non-indian members of BBH ANDREW N SUNNY representing ur NATION like dat is HIGHLY SHAMEFUL on their part .. DISGUSTING Angry

Sanjay Dutt warned again n again not get personal or abuse each other but dese morons never listens him huh!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny-zee

AngryBird Groupbie
AngryBird
AngryBird

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged

After watching most of the show this season , I can conclude everyone one is human and has made mistakes - I mean everyone has gone ballistic at least once (Raags doesn't apply - she was terminated too soon) ...

Having said that, yes, Sid is actually an uncontrollable yob of sorts and in fact either him or Sky winning it will send an amazingly stupid msg in the end. I mean we've had the likes of Rahul Roy, S Tiwari winning)
Supremo Goldie
Supremo
Supremo

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HemanthDesai

as an Indian it's inbuilt in our characters that we cannot see a bad, foul mouthed, ill mannered guy to Win in Life leave apart this show. 

that means if you're an Indian then you shud hate Sky because

1) he foul mouthed almost every women in the show apart from Bedi, Juhi and Mandeep

2) insulted others' family countless times in the show.. it is shown in the preview in today's episode he will insult Sid's mom AGAIN.

3) he plots nominations 24x7 in the house (read Mahek's interview)

That does not make Sid a good guy...

Sky may have done all those things , but what is your opinion about Sid?

Go to top