All who support Sid...please read and think.

Posted: 12 years ago
This is my first post in this forum and I am supporter of none of the inmates this season. But couldn't hold myself when I read that there are people who are supporting sid.

Let me just tell you all this, that go watch Splitsvilla season 2...all your perceptions that sid is kid, he is nice, he is sweet...all will vanish...From the starting of splitsvilla you will see what he is for real. He has no respect for women whatsoever. He abuses men and women alike in every sentence of his even if he is talking normally he uses such a downmarket language. He uses people's emotions and have only one aim, that is to win at any cost. Probably he has too much of ego (in a bad sense) that he cannot handle defeat.

But he has forgotten one thing, that was splitsvilla where you can conspire to the limits, use people to the limits and then also you will win as public is not seeing that, they are not voting for you. But this is Big Boss where we the public is watching each and every action of the inmates and no matter how bad we can be in real life but as an Indian it's inbuilt in our characters that we cannot see a bad, foul mouthed, ill mannered guy to Win in Life leave apart this show.

I can see sunny, shonali, juhi, even sky and amar winning but not this guy...not after watching splitsvilla where he has shown what he is and from where he comes from...disgusting!!

It winning by all means that has got him a nice job at MTV...

You are right. But anything for a job at MTV man come on..
Originally posted by anniesharma

as an Indian it's inbuilt in our characters that we cannot see a bad, foul mouthed, ill mannered guy to Win in Life leave apart this show. 

that means if you're an Indian then you shud hate Sky because

1) he foul mouthed almost every women in the show apart from Bedi, Juhi and Mandeep

2) insulted others' family countless times in the show.. it is shown in the preview in today's episode he will insult Sid's mom AGAIN.

3) he plots nominations 24x7 in the house (read Mahek's interview)

Sid is nothing but immature punk who bad mouth people all the time and has zero talent and proclaim himself as youth icon...😡

Originally posted by HemanthDesai

1) he foul mouthed almost every women in the show apart from Bedi, Juhi and Mandeep

2) insulted others' family countless times in the show.. it is shown in the preview in today's episode he will insult Sid's mom AGAIN.

Well said... :)
Originally posted by HemanthDesai

Well, as I have mentioned in my post that I am not a fan of anybody this season as one way or the other everybody wants to win and are adopting tactics as per the amount of matter they have up in their heads. Playing games within limits, using brains to kill somebody's moves or guaging somebody's action, fair enough 'coz end of the day it is a game and the BB team outside also plays tactics just to add masala and entertainment factor to the show, else who will watch it. All done in the spirit of the game is fair enough (entirely my opinion).

Now coming to points you have mentioned about sky...yes he is ill mannered, foul mouthed, insults people but I cannot remember anytime he has done this without a reason. Only when he is rubbed in a wrong way he has reacted this way and I think every human does this and I don't believe that when somebody is provoking you or in fight one sees very much ohh this is a girl so I should say this and not say this...he did speak bad (her character) about ONLY mahek when in the rage of anger he just blabbered out what he knew and seen about her and said sorry immediately as he couldn't control and realise that he is on TV (don't forget he just entered the show that time) and after that he has really controlled himself and fights but never abuses women in a down trodden manner. Also he has shown respect for most of the women in the house (bedi, juhi, sunny, shonali, mandeep) and yes not to forget he has never ever ditched or bitched about the people he is with (everybody including juhi did that ...in the jail task)...he is rock solid as a friend...sid ditched him after salman's episode...may be he got scared of losing the game...and as far as sid's mom is concerned she asked for it...she had to understand that she is a mom and she is not a contestant...you cannot behave like this with other contestants...it was good of sky that he did not retaliate then...everybody's loved ones came but they were all dignified in their actions...she showed what she is...no wonder sid also shows what he has been given by her...she herself said I am not older than you sky...ohh then we also will forget that she is somebody's mom when she has forgotten that and lost all respect when she compared her age with sky...how disgusting is that...and about sid's behaviour ...go watch splitsvilla you will see that how he treats girls and what language he uses for girls then you will forget what he is here on big boss...to an extent I agree with sky...sabko dikhta hai kaun kahan se aya hai...
Edited by anniesharma - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sarasingh86

Sid is nothing but immature punk who bad mouth people all the time and has zero talent and proclaim himself as youth icon...😡

He is a badly brought up kid
Originally posted by anniesharma

This is my first post in this forum and I am supporter of none of the inmates this season. But couldn't hold myself when I read that there are people who are supporting sid.

Let me just tell you all this, that go watch Splitsvilla season 2...all your perceptions that sid is kid, he is nice, he is sweet...all will vanish...From the starting of splitsvilla you will see what he is for real. He has no respect for women whatsoever. He abuses men and women alike in every sentence of his even if he is talking normally he uses such a downmarket language. He uses people's emotions and have only one aim, that is to win at any cost. Probably he has too much of ego (in a bad sense) that he cannot handle defeat.

But he has forgotten one thing, that was splitsvilla where you can conspire to the limits, use people to the limits and then also you will win as public is not seeing that, they are not voting for you. But this is Big Boss where we the public is watching each and every action of the inmates and no matter how bad we can be in real life but as an Indian it's inbuilt in our characters that we cannot see a bad, foul mouthed, ill mannered guy to Win in Life leave apart this show.

I can see sunny, shonali, juhi, even sky and amar winning but not this guy...not after watching splitsvilla where he has shown what he is and from where he comes from...disgusting!!

I beg to differ. You should then go check sky in iss jungle se mujhe bacha,juhi in the baby show,sunny already has her own shows so no comments on that.Inshort "koi doodh ka dhula nai hai"as for sid i give him benefit of doubt that the show he worked in comprised of similar contestants as for the rest they were a disgrace.Do your homework before commenting on one person.We should be impressed by sid who he readily agreed to change himself when sanjay salman told him too.
Edited by ana zia - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ana zia

I beg to differ. You should then go check sky in iss jungle se mujhe bacha,juhi in the baby show,sunny already has her own shows so no comments on that.Inshort "koi doodh ka dhula nai hai"as for sid i give him benefit of doubt that the show he worked in comprised of similar contestants as for the rest they were a disgrace.Do your homework before commenting on one person.We should be impressed by sid who he readily agreed to change himself when sanjay salman told him too.

I completely agree... these "well meaning" posters should do their homework before posting messages that seem prima facie nice but are actually veiled bashing of a contestant...and Sid may have a lot of faults but he is much more transparent than that rude Sky, Juhi the plotter and Sunny the puppet (you can actually see Sky prompt her as to what to say)...the other contestants have also appeared on other shows so we do know that they are not exactly saints so just bringing Sid's personality on Splitsvilla into question seems unfair...
Well!! If u r judging him on d basis of his past show den pls go n watch AKASHDEEP in Iss Jungle se mujhe bachao ...How he behaved wid Shweta Tiwari & other contestants dere.

Sid may b a kid & he can b wrong using abusive foul language but wat bou his UNCLE AGED CO- CONTESTANT MR.AKASH ..he shud ve behaved himself also if he is dat matured