Dekha Ek Khwaab

My Take..! <3 <3 on DEK <3 <3

AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hola People..!!  
Ssup with you'll?
Well for those who don't know me I am Kiara and this is my "PHIRST POSHT" in this PHORUM!!! 
*screw the modesty* πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Aaatchooo...!!!!! Sorry guy's I am SOO ALLERGIC TO BULLSHIT and recently I seem to be getting a LOT of it.! Seriously Akash and his oh-so-unwanted parents are equally as annoying as him maybe a little less(😲  Less that Akash so HOW ANNOYING WILL AKASH BE? DO THE MATHS) I mean if I was there I wouldnot hesitate to MURDER THEM AND GET AWAY WITH IT.!

Akash..!! 😑 WHAT SOULD WE DO WITH THIS GUY..!! 🀒 I have prepared soo many CHANTS to make him goo SHOOO!!!!!!!! but for the first time in my life THEY DIDNOT WORK 😭 that MORON is still there!😑 Seriously someone has got to STOP that SAD BG for him 'cause  he is so FREAKING IRRITATING  with his constant MUTISH WINING and the BG MAKES IT WORSE..! I FEEL LIKE STRANGLING HIM..!!!🀒

Maharaj Brijraj! Aah!! Who said he was the Maharaj πŸ₯± I mean he can't decide and needs some witchy SIL to tell him whether or not MONYA IS MANYATA? SERIOUSLY!!! And about that expression on his face in the 12 December episode guys it was NOT BECAUSE OF LIKE HE WAS INVOLVED IN MANYATA'S KIDNAPPING 😲 BUT THAT HE DIDNOT WANT MANYATA TO KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT THE "ACCIDENT".

Dadi Sa well when she spoke to Murali on the 13 December eprsode regarding the "TRUTH" i guess she meant HER version of the truth THE RANSOM one but Murali told the ACTUAL TRUTH! HE OWED IT TO MANYATA afterall !🀣

Murali HE actually reminded me of some character in some novel I recently read. Yeah it was  paranormal and the "father" was a SERIAL KILLER.At some point of his life he lost his daughter and was still in the shock when he saw a mother happy with her daughter so he KILLED THE MOTHER and took the child.I know I am a bad storyteller but THE PLOT WAS INTERESTING!
🀣

Komal is a mother who just wants her daughter back.I feel bad for her.! πŸ˜‰

Jei!!! Isnt that a guy's name SERIOUSLY.🀣 She is SO Jealous of Manyata! Gawd I know how u feel playing the second fiddle to the family but WOMAN she is your effin sister.Have some FEELINGS. Or are you that into playing ICEPRINCESS that it has seriously AFFECTED YOU!

UdayVeer  β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ Surf the forum and you'll know how much I love him.He is a MYSTERY.A n ENIGMA.THE PERFECT COMBINATION OF HOTNESS,WIT and *drooling*  ohk..! ohk!! I am back from DROOL-LAND!! A total CHARMER but he will soon be paired with Manyata πŸ₯Ί(HOPE SO *fingers crossed* πŸ€£)

I know i bored you guys and I don't even have a pic to make up for it.!!!! πŸ˜’

LOVE IT OR HATE IT
LEAVE A COMMENT BEHIND 
LINKE IT!!!
I just wanna make sure that I am welcome in this FORUM!πŸ˜‰

Edited by tiger_lily - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
WELCUM TO D FORUM
i luuvv UV AK wtch d drama jst for prince uv hes d hero aur koi nai woh akash tu nevvaa huh.,.ussey tu as villain na dekhun mai:p
n i luuvd ur post esp d angry face wit akashs name
ahahaha..
AraBearxo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ArhainaKaArhaan

WELCUM TO D FORUM

i luuvv UV AK wtch d drama jst for prince uv hes d hero aur koi nai woh akash tu nevvaa huh.,.ussey tu as villain na dekhun mai:p
n i luuvd ur post esp d angry face wit akashs name
ahahaha..

ARIA..!!u serious U forgot me!!!😭 
Soo long since I'm a member here!!! πŸ˜†
Argh..!! I hate akash!
Mee to watch JUST FOR UDAY-i-love-him-Veer!!!
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: tiger_lily

ARIA..!!u serious U forgot me!!!😭 
Soo long since I'm a member here!!! πŸ˜†
Argh..!! I hate akash!
Mee to watch JUST FOR UDAY-i-love-him-Veer!!!

ahhh no yar hw can i frgt uπŸ˜³πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰
ahaaha yyaa mmeee tooo luuuvv UV PRINCE UV roocckkksss hes r heroo akash jayyeee outtaa d drama😑i hopee cvs end his track tonyteeeπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
AraBearxo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ArhainaKaArhaan

ahhh no yar hw can i frgt uπŸ˜³πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰
ahaaha yyaa mmeee tooo luuuvv UV PRINCE UV roocckkksss hes r heroo akash jayyeee outtaa d drama😑i hopee cvs end his track tonyteeeπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Hope he goes and then ManVeer start nokh jhok and All!!!!!
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
whoa how cud u leave our dear Manthara??? duh!! Vijay- JaiNandini's Cousin...

Come on gals, he should be mentioned...
the sleazy funny gossip boy. i luv his way of doing everyone's  'chugli'...larkiyon ko bhi hara dega woh!!!
Seriously!!!
-Xpress- thumbnail
I really loved ur PHIRST PHOST.. hehehe

what to say about Akash parents and UdayVeer

--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
welcome to the forum...awesome post
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Seriously they are so greedy... that's why i don't want them to be together...