Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: _Aanchal_

I dont want to read you comments ðŸ˜¡ I'm angry.. hurt.. ðŸ˜¡

yaar aise mat comment kar...minuu aake topic close kar degi...do it in funny way...
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: coolsabs

yaar aise mat comment kar...minuu aake topic close kar degi...do it in funny way...

*funny way* Raina's account should be banned ðŸ˜†
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Aanchal_

*funny way* Raina's account should be banned ðŸ˜†

tu pagal hai bilkul...okay gtg..bye...
Ameliee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I got scared he was dying like kal ho na ho
asrlovesme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aww u really scared me with your title

But nice post
anodaksgfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

nice post!!

but the name of the topic scared me !!lol
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
arnav is already so ill...nowadays he is so lost...he has no interest in work...and meeting that revolves around of work...he is only concern...restless and busy in thoughts of one person...and the person is none other than khushi kumari gupta...

look at what fate have done to him...once he hated this women so much because she tried to ruined his show in lucknow...he was so rude...arrogant...and when she came to delhi and accidentally joined his office...he tortured her with alot of work...he hurt her physically...with words...and does not want to see her face...and now he always wants to see her face...when she is in tears...or she is sad...he is so hurt and bleeds his heart...he hurt himself...he can go any extend for her...he is always so care and concern abt her...he always want her to be infront of his eyes...he is 24/7 in thoughts of hers...

now this what i call a true love story...arnav is ill...and the doctor who can only treat him is Dr Khushi Kumari Gupta
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
thanks for commenting friends...hope you liked the topic...
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
sabs really cool i was expecting you to come up with something to pass the terrible day thank you i fell of my chair laughing awesome os  very cute little eye candy for you 

Edited by dumas - 12 years ago
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dumas

sabs really cool i was expecting you to come up with something to pass the terrible day thank you i fell of my chair laughing awesome os  very cute little eye candy for you 

oh thanks dear for posting it for me...and thanks for praising...keep loving my posts like this...