BB bending their own rules..

Poll

Do you think it was unfair to twist the nominations?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
HemanthDesai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I know this topic might be a little bit outdated but still I am sure those watched last week's episodes must know about their weekly task "Jailer Vs Kaidi"

During the task last week BB clearly announced  that nominations are depended on that task. Theoretically, the team who lost that task should've been subjected to nomination but BB decided to  bend their own rules to protect Sky because they knew if Sky goes into nominations with Amar and Sunny then he'd have been evicted owing to his negative image and BB team dont want  to lose this troublemaker for the sake of TRPs!!

Also the sly BB team didnt reveal what was inside the envelope  for which everyone was going crazy ðŸ˜‰  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolkratos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ur right. This shows that Juhi, SID and Shonali are not gonna win the show for sure..My opinion.

I dont think they will let Sunny win as she came in very late in the show and mahek is already out. So the winner of BB5 must be between SKY and AMAR..
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
yeah whatever happened to the failing task=nominations BS.😡
i completely forgot.
HemanthDesai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolkratos

Ur right. This shows that Juhi, SID and Shonali are not gonna win the show for sure..My opinion.

I dont think they will let Sunny win as she came in very late in the show and mahek is already out. So the winner of BB5 must be between SKY and AMAR..

ppl are already pissed off with this negative character Sky so I dont think BB5 team wud dare to make him the winner,  Amar has a relatively clean image so does Juhi so I guess they're the main contenders. Sky will definitely go the finals because he's the TRP raker for the show.

Sid, Sunny and Sho are just there to add numbers to the title race.