Written update 14th dec 2011

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Surya tells she's not a doll... that one can break her...throw her away ๐Ÿ˜Ž and further tells if someone else had been in place of Param... i would have killed him then and there...๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธRana looks shocked...๐Ÿ˜† Surya stands in a daze... ๐Ÿ˜Šfor a minute his own words go back on him...๐Ÿ˜Š  he sees Janvi through the corner of his eye who is admiring him... ๐Ÿ˜he storms angrily to his room...๐Ÿ˜ญ Teary Janvi watches him go and leaves as well...๐Ÿ˜.Shivlali also joins her...๐Ÿ˜Š Rana wonders what's wrong with Surya...๐Ÿ˜†

Surya in his room...๐Ÿ˜.. he's boiling in anger... โค๏ธhe remembers Janvi screaming and Param forcing himself on Janvi on the floor...๐Ÿ’” Rana is with Bulbul...๐Ÿคข Janvi is crying Shivlali comes to her...๐Ÿฅบ Shivlali hugs Janvi and tells her she should thank God that Surya saved her...๐Ÿ˜ญ Kuldeep is with his BF... and Satpal & Heera are together... ๐Ÿ˜Šwhen someone blows the conch loudly...๐Ÿ˜ƒ it's Surya...๐Ÿ˜ Bulbul sarcastically tells Rana ...this sounds like Surya is in pain...๐Ÿ˜Š is this the beginning of a storm or is the beginning of Surya falling in love with Janvi...๐Ÿ˜ƒ Rana looks shocked...๐Ÿ˜† 

Janvi comes to Surya... โค๏ธshe stands teary and admires him blowing the conch loudly in front of Hanuman...๐Ÿ˜Surya's eyes are teary as well...๐Ÿ’” he feels the presence of Janvi nearby...๐Ÿ˜ he turns to see her..๐Ÿ˜. but Janvi is gone... ๐Ÿ’”he gives a long stare at the empty corner ๐Ÿฅบand closes his eyes in pain...๐Ÿ’”

That man who is after that lady's life goes out with one more man...๐Ÿคข Ammaji goes to the house...๐Ÿ˜ƒ she knocks the door...but no one opens...๐Ÿ˜ญ she sees a window ...๐Ÿ˜›she manages to open it...๐Ÿ˜ƒ the lady sees her and comes running... ๐Ÿ˜ญshe's in a  sorry state... Ammaji asks her to be brave... she'll save her...๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Ammaji takes leave...๐Ÿ˜Š

Bulbul tells Rana that Janvi is trying to get Surya closer to her...๐Ÿคข Surya who used to feed Param with his own hands... today slapped Param...๐Ÿคฌand that too for Janvi...๐Ÿคข seems like a battle is going to start...๐Ÿ˜ก. Rana tells you maybe right... but if it's really true then i'll beat Ammaji & Janvi like hell...๐Ÿคฌ

Rana is worried about Param...๐Ÿ˜†when Param comes home in a horrible state with some men... ๐Ÿ˜†Shera informs Rana that Param was found in a gutter...๐Ÿ˜†Rana gives money to those men and tells not to reveal this to anyone...๐Ÿ˜† they leave...๐Ÿ˜ŠRana pours a jar of water on Param...๐Ÿ˜†. and shouts at him... Param tells why are you shouting at me... ??๐Ÿคข you should shout at Surya... he spoiled everything... he insulted me in front of Janvi..Rana looks shocked. ๐Ÿคข 

Rana calms Param down and tells you should have told me what you were upto... i would have handled it...๐Ÿคฌ he tells have patience... after 10 days she'll be your wife again...๐Ÿคฌ then do whatever you want...๐Ÿ˜ก he & Kuldeep asks Param to cleanse himself... ๐Ÿ˜†Param makes a mess of the hall..๐Ÿ˜† Rana asks Shera & Satpal to carry Param...๐Ÿ˜† episode ends on Rana's face...๐Ÿคข

Precap - Surya is reading a file...๐Ÿ˜ Param comes to him...๐Ÿคข Surya ignores and pretends to search for something in his wardrobe...๐Ÿ˜. Param asks him why did you slap me??? ๐Ÿคขyou are my elder brother ... but you behaved as if you were my enemy...๐Ÿคข Surya gets angry๐Ÿ˜ and turns to tell something... โค๏ธ
๐Ÿ˜ƒThanx Sujji for the update๐Ÿ˜ƒ waiting for Surya to slap param again๐Ÿ˜›
Same here Sudha...  Thanks Sujji for the update...  Today the best thing that I liked was Kapil blowing the Conch.   If he was really blowing it I am so impressed with it...
He must have strong lungs...

Rana is going to get real evil now.  His mistress is a real pain... always putting suspicion in his mind...
Originally posted by sudhalata1

๐Ÿ˜ƒThanx Sujji for the update๐Ÿ˜ƒ waiting for Surya to slap param again๐Ÿ˜›
๐Ÿ˜† i wonder whether he would do that... but i have a feeling he might tell he doesn't wish to talk to him... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ or he is going to burst like anything...๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Juna04

Same here Sudha...  Thanks Sujji for the update...  Today the best thing that I liked was Kapil blowing the Conch.   If he was really blowing it I am so impressed with it...
He must have strong lungs...

Rana is going to get real evil now.  His mistress is a real pain... always putting suspicion in his mind...
Agree Bulbul is a big pain... ๐Ÿ˜กshe was in full swing in making Rana turn against Surya... also she knows Surya hates her...๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ˜† i wonder whether Kaps really blew it... and that's what i teased him in today's pm...๐Ÿ˜†
thanks for the lovely updates, love 2day epi. surya has start developing feeling for janvi.
Loved Shivalaali๐Ÿ˜› Janvi is lucky to get such a MIL..

Wonder how Shivalaali living  there  between those demons frm years..

Edited by laadoo - 12 years ago
why is this not in the first page?