Bigg Boss Season 5

Mad over parathas on Bigg Boss

cutiepies thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Mad over parathas on Bigg Boss

A silly jibe by Pooja Missra blows out of proportion as Shonali plays reality TV drama queen on Bigg Boss

In recent episodes, Shonali has been branded as the official drama queen on reality show Bigg Boss. Her fellow contestants have accused her of faking fights and then breaking down to tears hoping to earn sympathy from the housemates and the audience as well.

But her drama reached a new peak in an upcoming episode. Shonali was preparing parathas for the housemates and she politely enquired about the number of parathas Pooja Missra wanted to have.

Missra, who was cleaning her bed at the time, responded curtly saying, "Spare me!"

Shonali who was shocked by Missra's unaccountable angst tried to make sense of the matter but it only got worse. Missra even taunted Shonali of not being able to understand her words as she was speaking in English. She then translated her phrase in Hindi, screaming, "Mujhe baksh do!"

Shonali was about to get teary-eyed, when Missra confronted her saying that she always used her tears as a defense mechanism and to gain sympathy. Shonali was clearly shattered by Missra's behaviour and confessed her displeasure openly.

Missra further blasted Shonali, calling her a drama queen who believes that she can get her way by pretending to be upset and hassled by trivial issues

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
how long is crazy in for??

BayAreaGuru thumbnail
PM behavior is sometimes so weird  🤔
pratts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In BB in all seasons more often than not fights are always PETTY.  This is no different either.  petty, petty, petty.  Idle mind devils workshop nothing else.  They get so frazzled and hasseled by anything and everything😕😕
alexstar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I dint get it.I guess Shonali just asked how many paranthas right??
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Its the other way round. PM is still the biggest drama queen. Someone is cooking for u, dear guest, so plz behave..
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Btw Sho is lookin good in that dress
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I'm sure there is more to it...good that PM is giving back that broomstick wala jhoot to shonali...am happy 😊
cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: happyviewer

how long is crazy in for??

😆unblvable

Mia1love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😕I fail to understand Mishra and her weird ways.. Her comments at times are out of left field.. All shonali asked is how many Parathas mishra wants to eat.. mishra respond .. SPare Me.. ðŸ˜•.. what .. what.. ? her "violent/aggressive" behavior continues ... smh