Bigg Boss Season 5

Sid isn't a bad guy

munz. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I've been watching Sid since splitsvilla time... n i've always liked him even now... I don't see him as a dirty player as Sky... Who always brings up ones family into the fight... Were else, Sid just irritates them nothing more... Even last night when he indirectly made a joke abt PM... She took it wrongly... n you can not blame Sid for that... Each n everything that Sid does is without intention... n when he is wrong... He apologises... Unlike other contestents...
He is a good person... If you don't think... Check his twitter account... 😊

i just wanted to make this post coz, people here hate him... n its kinda untoleratable n sad...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BayAreaGuru thumbnail
I guesses he is good as long as he doesn't open his mouth to speak πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
munz. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shyams

I guesses he is good as long as he doesn't open his mouth to speak πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

maybe... But he never intents to say things without others provocation...
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: munz.

I've been watching Sid since splitsvilla time... n i've always liked him even now... I don't see him as a dirty player as Sky... Who always brings up ones family into the fight... Were else, Sid just irritates them nothing more... Even last night when he indirectly made a joke abt PM... She took it wrongly... n you can not blame Sid for that... Each n everything that Sid does is without intention... n when he is wrong... He apologises... Unlike other contestents...
He is a good person... If you don't think... Check his twitter account... 😊

i just wanted to make this post coz, people here hate him... n its kinda untoleratable n sad...

Well after the dose by Sallu and Sanju he has changed and yes i agree he is playing better than Sky..
BTW..what is his twitter acc??πŸ˜‰
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: munz.

maybe... But he never intents to say things without others provocation...

Maybe but his problem is he can get provoked by silliest of things πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
I don't care a bit!

He's nasty, that's all. He needs to grow up and understand that a strategy is the right way to go. All he does is get hyper and throw tantrums.
pratts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He is immature and gets frazzeled very easily.  It is easy for anyone to ruffle his feathers.  josh mein hosh kho deta hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pratts

He is immature and gets frazzeled very easily.  It is easy for anyone to ruffle his feathers.  josh mein hosh kho deta hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

PRATTS!! Habeebi... How are you? Long time no see... πŸ˜ƒ
pratts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: desi_IFer1

PRATTS!! Habeebi... How are you? Long time no see... πŸ˜ƒ

Hi thanx here only yaar, working, still working and giving myself gaalis for typing this when I should be typing my work par kya karu, every time I read something I just end up typing here instead of in my word documentπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pratts

Hi thanx here only yaar, working, still working and giving myself gaalis for typing this when I should be typing my work par kya karu, every time I read something I just end up typing here instead of in my word documentπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeah, you totally vanished. I don't remember seeing your posts at all this season. You were quite active on the Season 4 forum.

How's life going on? Keep typing... here, I mean. πŸ˜ƒ