Posted: 12 years ago
Is Apeksha Ram's sister? Is their real mother (Ram's father's first w just ife) still alive and lives with Apeksha?

These r just my specutations.I THINK THEY BOTH R ALIVE . Ram's step mother must have done something to made him hate his real mother. That is why she is so afraid of ram apeksh reunion.

What do U think ?
Edited by whitepearl - 12 years ago
Originally posted by saisamanvi

well said agree with u 
Thanks Sai...That makes two of us who think the same. Edited by whitepearl - 12 years ago
not  2  all are thinking the same i mean all balhians
Yes she is Ram's real sister. Its confirmed in this report

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmqc1d_u-me-tv-news-24-3rd-december-2011-watch-online-pt2_shortfilms 
hi all

i am new tothis forum but watching Balh for some time
somehow i feel that apeksha might not be Rams sister ( would she call him by name)
I THINK SHE COULD BE HIS AUNTS DAUGHTER AND SO A COUSIN
IF I REMEMBER right in one conversation with dadi Ram mentions about a daughter for whosewedding  Dadaji had pledged/sold a tractor??
could the two refer to his fathers sister and her daughter ( there may have been talk of marrying the two of them) this also links well to the kangan
the haar was given to the son and kangan to the daughter
maybe Niharika and co planned and chased them off and poisoned Rams mind against them
the aunts  husband  could be Mr. Malhotra

Originally posted by Pudding1

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmqc1d_u-me-tv-news-24-3rd-december-2011-watch-online-pt2_shortfilms 
thanks dear for confirmation
Originally posted by Pudding1

Thanks a lot Pudding. It is a great relief...I do not want to see another triangle drama...Thanks to the CVs of BALH...
Originally posted by ushapadmesh

hi all

somehow i feel that apeksha might not be Rams sister ( would she call him by name)
IF I REMEMBER right in one conversation with dadi Ram mentions about a daughter for whosewedding  Dadaji had pledged/sold a tractor??
could the two refer to his fathers sister and her daughter ( there may have been talk of marrying the two of them) this also links well to the kangan
maybe Niharika and co planned and chased them off and poisoned Rams mind against them

Ckeck it out...pudding has given the link...apeksha is ram's sis and his real mother is alive too.
Originally posted by ushapadmesh

hi all

first of all well come to balh forum...
she is not a cousin sister she is ram's real sister only...i think niharika create some misunderstanding b/w ram and his real mom then they left kapoor mansion...  i think apeksha married bhi hosaktha hai na uska husband ka naam something like malhotra