Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

I&C MNians/ArTians CC#36 |Tumse Hi Sab Baate Abse| (Page 6)

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Joined: 17 July 2008
Posts: 45293

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RatiArTi


yeah, their everything is bashable...every part of them feels like dharti ka bojh...ROFL
PDAs...ROFL
yaah you are right yaar! i never noticed rubu ki she popped out...baba is always alone i guess bas not infront of camera.
does maatey know acting...NO! she only knows "Shocked" expression ROFL

So I wasn't mistaken and he was alone before the cameras came naErmm and it was a 5-10 minute interview I'm guessing why did she pick that time only to come wish himSleepySleepy
You saw that tooROFLROFL I watched 2 mins a few months ago and her "o" face made me change channelsROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maahzabeen

--Ruchi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ruchi--
--Ruchi--

Joined: 23 December 2009
Posts: 12456

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RatiArTi

Originally posted by --Ruchi--

hey chikiHug
how are u feeling now?
iam fine ruchiHug
all thanks to you yaar! you were there at that timeHug

sorry..went abruptly..,my net u know nah...Ouch  
Its damn slow today alsoAngry

@Rubu
heyHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MaahzabeenZehnaseeb

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Joined: 17 July 2008
Posts: 45293

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Same here ive said it a million times ke I wouldn't love MN if it wasn't for ARDay DreamingDay Dreaming JWM had similar characters yet I just found them plain annoyingLOL plus the first ever time I saw them together was as AR not MN so they'll always be more specialSmileSmile
but I'm greedy want them together onscreen and offscreenLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maahzabeen

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Joined: 17 July 2008
Posts: 45293

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Okay both I'm off it's 2 getting very tiredSleepy
bye di and chiki tc bothHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maahzabeen

Maahzabeen IF-Rockerz
Maahzabeen
Maahzabeen

Joined: 15 January 2007
Posts: 5393

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MayUr-ArTi_fan

Originally posted by RatiArTi


yeah, their everything is bashable...every part of them feels like dharti ka bojh...ROFL
PDAs...ROFL
yaah you are right yaar! i never noticed rubu ki she popped out...baba is always alone i guess bas not infront of camera.
does maatey know acting...NO! she only knows "Shocked" expression ROFL

So I wasn't mistaken and he was alone before the cameras came naErmm and it was a 5-10 minute interview I'm guessing why did she pick that time only to come wish himSleepySleepy
You saw that tooROFLROFL I watched 2 mins a few months ago and her "o" face made me change channelsROFLROFLROFL
 
yeah he was alone!Big smile she is such a *****...she dont wanna loose monaya fans, so she knew tat if she wont cum then they wud be upset and she might loose some fans...(monaya fans are upset from her now, i guess cos she doesnt behave properly with ramu kakaROFL)
 
waise bhi she is trying to copy rp(nupur)...but she does overactingDead
Maahzabeen IF-Rockerz
Maahzabeen
Maahzabeen

Joined: 15 January 2007
Posts: 5393

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ruchi--

Originally posted by RatiArTi

Originally posted by --Ruchi--

hey chikiHug
how are u feeling now?
iam fine ruchiHug
all thanks to you yaar! you were there at that timeHug

sorry..went abruptly..,my net u know nah...Ouch  
Its damn slow today alsoAngry

@Rubu
heyHug
 
hey hey ruchi...its okay yaar! you told me ki net was slow, so i understoodBig smile
mine is okay today...!!!!
 
you must be very happy na as there was shilpa's itv in wassupBig smile
Maahzabeen IF-Rockerz
Maahzabeen
Maahzabeen

Joined: 15 January 2007
Posts: 5393

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MayUr-ArTi_fan

Okay both I'm off it's 2 getting very tiredSleepy
bye di and chiki tc bothHugHug
 
bye rubuHug
tc..take restBig smile
Maahzabeen IF-Rockerz
Maahzabeen
Maahzabeen

Joined: 15 January 2007
Posts: 5393

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
I&C MNians/ArTians CC#35 |U R Mine,ONLY| NTL-Pg147

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: Maahzabeen   Replies: 1155   Views: 37182

Maahzabeen 1155 37182 14 December 2011 at 1:17am by Maahzabeen
I&C MNIANS/ArTians CC#34~vaada tumse hai vaada...~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: --Ruchi--   Replies: 1171   Views: 33264

--Ruchi-- 1171 33264 05 December 2011 at 1:59pm by Zehnaseeb
I&C MNIANS/ARIANS CC#33-teri umeed,tera intezaar

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: .SA.   Replies: 1175   Views: 35156

.SA. 1175 35156 27 November 2011 at 9:22pm by .SA.
I&C MNIANS/ARians CC-PBMlicious celebration.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: .SA.   Replies: 1160   Views: 35067

.SA. 1160 35067 17 November 2011 at 1:07am by Zehnaseeb
I&C MNIANS/ARTIANS-Intezar kab tak hum karenge

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: .SA.   Replies: 1150   Views: 28528

.SA. 1150 28528 27 July 2011 at 3:37am by mayur_eternal

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index