I&C MNians/ArTians CC#36 |Tumse Hi Sab Baate Abse| - Page 32

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by shubhsArti

even Nupz was speechless for a while.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
All his actions and gestures leave her speechless..and what makes them perfect is that what others can take as a rude nature of him is very well understood by her..only she knows what goes on in his mind exactly๐Ÿ˜ณ

i know we drool with the same fervor,discuss scenes as though discussing it for the first time.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Suppose if Jun enters HD,then do u think we'll forget Mayur and move on or atleast our craziness for them will reduce?
Originally posted by mayur_eternal

Suppose if Jun enters HD,then do u think we'll forget Mayur and move on or atleast our craziness for them will reduce?

at least for me MN are going to be special forever. i fell for them really hard.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

awww...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Where do u get all these pics from?its all saved in ur lappy??i dont have so many scene pics anymore๐Ÿ˜ญ
I luv it when he places his hand immediately over hers in the classroom when they were with Beji and Dodo๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by mayur_eternal

I dot think we ever can๐Ÿ˜ƒ instead we'll just love their new characters as much as we love mayur๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ plus we all become AR fans coz of AR so they'll always be special๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by MayUr-ArTi_fan

Hi shubhu and amu๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿค—hi Rubu ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by MayUr-ArTi_fan

Hi shubhu and amu๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Hi Rubu...๐Ÿค—
http://www.facebook.com/media/albums/?id=152613948113209
here you go Amu,this page still has loads of pics ,you can save them if you want.๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
@Shubu..u r ryt..MN are way too special for us..its like ur first love..always close to ur heart๐Ÿ˜

@Rubu...I hope Zee tv is planning to get Arjun in this show..once more they do smthng stupid,viewers will never forgive them
Zee seems very confused he's back to flirting with her again๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
mjht is over here just checked is it still on in India๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ