Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

I&C MNians/ArTians CC#36 |Tumse Hi Sab Baate Abse| (Page 129)

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayur_eternal

Originally posted by shubhsArti

Hmmm..I think so.Atleast I'm sure abt Jun.He was very upset when Rati was ousted from the show.But I dunno whats going on in Rati di's mind.Its difficult to read her mind.But she will be surely missing him to an extent.She might be getting reminded of him during some shoots, and of the fun they had in the sets.She should be missing that surely.OuchOuch

yeah Rubu was saying she watched RP doing an eyelock with chuza & her expressions were like Really?? i have to get lost in these eyes?? it cheered me up immensely,ROFL
She had to do an eyelock with that Chuza?OuchI hope it doesnt get worse.With Jun she didnt have to act.Feelings came from her inner self which reflected on her face.With Chuza,she would have to force the feelings and emote when her mind will have the exact opp emotions.Thumbs Down

the worst is yet to come according to TB Indu is going to fall for chuza. Chiki said she saw pic of Indu putting her head on chuza's shoulder & it looked forced & fake. but the fact remains that  the chuza is not going anywhere soon.OuchOuch
OMG!!!OuchOuchOuchthats so disastrous.All we can do now is to pray to God to change the ph's mind.I feel so bad for her.y cant they realize that noone likes chuza.Daily fans post comments telling them how horrible the guy is.Its as if they are all against pairing Arti together.CryCry

like i said he surely is some one 's relative from the PH.DeadDead
like that bhav -bhav was on imagine.DeadDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mayur_eternal

mayur_eternal IF-Rockerz
mayur_eternal
mayur_eternal

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged

did u guys disc so many doubts yesterday.i saw so many pics while stalkingEmbarrassed

we were raising the temp.in the CC by posting hawwt pics.ROFL
When u watch Mayur,its no use having the AC switched on.It gets hawtter.PBm and Sajda broke the thermometer itself with its hawtnessBlushing
.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged

did u guys disc so many doubts yesterday.i saw so many pics while stalkingEmbarrassed

When u watch Mayur,its no use having the AC switched on.It gets hawtter.PBm and Sajda broke the thermometer itself with its hawtnessBlushing

yup ,we have poured over those pics about a million times yet we react in the same way every time.BlushingBlushing
mayur_eternal IF-Rockerz
mayur_eternal
mayur_eternal

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged

Hmmm..I think so.Atleast I'm sure abt Jun.He was very upset when Rati was ousted from the show.But I dunno whats going on in Rati di's mind.Its difficult to read her mind.But she will be surely missing him to an extent.She might be getting reminded of him during some shoots, and of the fun they had in the sets.She should be missing that surely.OuchOuch

yeah Rubu was saying she watched RP doing an eyelock with chuza & her expressions were like Really?? i have to get lost in these eyes?? it cheered me up immensely,ROFL
She had to do an eyelock with that Chuza?OuchI hope it doesnt get worse.With Jun she didnt have to act.Feelings came from her inner self which reflected on her face.With Chuza,she would have to force the feelings and emote when her mind will have the exact opp emotions.Thumbs Down

the worst is yet to come according to TB Indu is going to fall for chuza. Chiki said she saw pic of Indu putting her head on chuza's shoulder & it looked forced & fake. but the fact remains that  the chuza is not going anywhere soon.OuchOuch
OMG!!!OuchOuchOuchthats so disastrous.All we can do now is to pray to God to change the ph's mind.I feel so bad for her.y cant they realize that noone likes chuza.Daily fans post comments telling them how horrible the guy is.Its as if they are all against pairing Arti together.CryCry

like i said he surely is some one 's relative from the PH.DeadDead
like that bhav -bhav was on imagine.DeadDead
Is relation more imp or the success of ur show?this guy can single handedly ruin the show.If they are so intended to give him a role they can make him a parallel lead.maybe with her sis.noone would object.no sensible person would pair that chuza with a beautiful and talented actress like Rati.

.SA.

mayur_eternal IF-Rockerz
mayur_eternal
mayur_eternal

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged

yup ,we have poured over those pics about a million times yet we react in the same way every time.BlushingBlushing
Exactly..Day Dreaming

Gives me goosebumps all the timeBlushing

Edited by mayur_eternal - 18 December 2011 at 3:26am

.SA.

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged

Is relation more imp or the success of ur show?this guy can single handedly ruin the show.If they are so intended to give him a role they can make him a parallel lead.maybe with her sis.noone would object.no sensible person would pair that chuza with a beautiful and talented actress like Rati.

zee ppl & d Ph is hell bent on commiting suicide .what can we do???DeadDead
mayur_eternal IF-Rockerz
mayur_eternal
mayur_eternal

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MrsJunBijlani-

Hi. Cool
Hey AnnzHug
hw r uBig smile
.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.