I&C MNians/ArTians CC#36 |Tumse Hi Sab Baate Abse| - Page 49

Posted: 12 years ago
She's a maatey phan..and shows that nature...🤢
Originally posted by --Ruchi--

I am not heartbroken for that prsn's work..I am heartbroken to see the no.of views and comments there.🤢
no: of views will certainly be high for such videos..not all of the ppk who watched it agree with the content..did u see the likes is 16 and dislikes is 73..Rati and Shilpa are two of the most beautiful actresses of S1..Maatey's sick phans are jealous..this is the only way they know to promote their Maatey because they are losers and jerks🤢
dont look at that ruchi...we all know what the truth is...and how desperately someone has made it to down rati's image. but you see today where rati is and where is maatey...
everyone respects rati for being decent and dignified but look at maatey, cheapo she is...her phans also dont respect her🤣
please dont be upset ruchs🤗
ive seen that one too di and again doesnt bother me anymore😃😃 rati doesnt look like that she found the worst pic she could and posted it. she seems like a stereotypical b**** who thinks that fair=beauty and being sanwali means you cant be pretty🤢🤢🤢🤢and i dont give a damn about people who have such disgusting opinions🤢🤢🤢🤢 and you shouldnt either🤗🤗
i can make one of maatey too in every pic she looks like a kaam wali bai but i wouldnt ever stoop that low🥱🤢🤢🤢
yeahhh...actually I came to watch some Mayur/ArTi VMs to refresh but came across that...ab batao gussa to aayega nah...😡

but thanx to u all🤗
about looks and comments, y you thinking so much...views are there cos its indigestible with the title given to it, so people watched it...and also comments are in both's favour...goood bashing has been given to the uploader...dont worry dear🤗
Originally posted by --Ruchi--

yeahhh...actually I came to watch some Mayur/ArTi VMs to refresh but came across that...ab batao gussa to aayega nah...😡

but thanx to u all🤗
awww...then watch some cute romantic Mayur/Arti seg..u'll feel much better..😊

Actually I nva found some ArTian done that kinda thing against baatey...or may be I ve nva came across that.We ArTians are much mature than ðŸ¤¢
ok ,girls tum sabka mood main improve kar deti hoon . Rubu was right, i am sending you all a PM check it out.
have you seen rati chipkofying with anyone or even ghooming around someone...she has given flirting rights only to jun and also the rights to come near her..baaki kisi ko to ghaas bhi nahi daalti...😆

and look at maatey...kis kis se naam nahi juda uska...🤣