Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayur_eternal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: MayUr-ArTi_fan

Shubhu๐Ÿ˜† I have tons on PBM and sajda๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ and yeah no one understand why we love those scenes so much๐Ÿ˜†
amu that happened to me too my friend was looking at my pics on my iPod๐Ÿ˜† she stopped when she got to PBM๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

That would be so embarrassing na..and most of them dont watch serials..when i say that i luv them so much and i watch them even after a year,they look at me as if i'm mad๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shubhsArti

right Rubu ,anybody else will only see a couple making out.but its not as cheap as that.is it???๐Ÿ˜ƒ

MN can never be cheap๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ plus it's hard to find the scene cheap if you watch from a unbiased POV too๐Ÿ˜Š there was nothing in either scene that was too detailed or graphic๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
.SA. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
still can't like your posts Rubu.๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
mayur_eternal thumbnail

Yeah I guess it was too good to be true
regarding why he's still there I agree with shubhu he must be related to them in some way๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ but they're being really foolish IPKKND and BV are 4-5 on the trp chart if HD has a chance of surviving against them they should be more considerate๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

If they were really bothered about the performance of the show,they would've promoted it well and listened to the viewers.๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
.SA. thumbnail

MN can never be cheap๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ plus it's hard to find the scene cheap if you watch from a unbiased POV too๐Ÿ˜Š there was nothing in either scene that was too detailed or graphic๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

right ,what it was ,was heavenly,serene,totally awww worthy & dreamy too. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
awww i am lost in MN dreamland.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Kumbhkaran kya hai๐Ÿ˜• I know you mean anu but have no idea what it means๐Ÿ˜†
amu same here I tell everyone proudly ke a year later I'm still addicted to them๐Ÿ˜Ž once I like someone I always like them no matter what happens๐Ÿ˜Š but AR are still much more than all the others๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
mayur_eternal thumbnail
guys..i'll be back after breakfast and mjht if its there...dont go anywhere ok...๐Ÿ˜†
--Ruchi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good morning CC.
Missed u a lot.
.SA. thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayur_eternal

If they were really bothered about the performance of the show,they would've promoted it well and listened to the viewers.๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

they did spent a fortune on promoting it Amu .there were big hoardings put up in malls,bus stops etc in pune & mumbai too. then they had promos aired on FM radios too. but your product needs to be good to stand up to all that hype. and that chuza...๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
They're promoting it like crazy doosre Pe chuek gaye and that's whats going to heavily cost them๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
I beared mjht over those too๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† despite hating BaAtey more than any actor I've ever hated๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ so would've happily watched HD as well๐Ÿค”
Yeah fully agree I just saw gagan di's Cham Cham vm and it put a huge smile on my face๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ love PBM and sajda to infinity๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜