I&C MNians/ArTians CC#36 |Tumse Hi Sab Baate Abse| - Page 34

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by shubhsArti

love his naughty smile.😍

Same here his face lights up every time he does something naughty😍😍
Originally posted by MayUr-ArTi_fan

We still have star one here too but mjht didn't air office office is on
apparently mandira ran away with someone else and he just came to bring her back🥱🥱
cvs are throwing hammer on their own feet👎🏼👎🏼 I even went to HD's forum no one likes sumit or rishi🤔

guess chuza is here to stay.
oh ,well !!! it did sound too good to be true. you know when that happens ,it usually is .

We still have star one here too but mjht didn't air office office is on
apparently mandira ran away with someone else and he just came to bring her back🥱🥱
cvs are throwing hammer on their own feet👎🏼👎🏼 I even went to HD's forum no one likes sumit or rishi🤔
I want MJHT atleast for one more day..I want to see the epi where Mayu manaofies Nups after he shouts at her😳
So that Rishi is still there??God!!Zee ppl are so foolish..no one will ever like him..not even individually..🤢

guess chuza is here to stay.
oh ,well !!! it did sound too good to be true. you know when that happens ,it usually is .
But I dont understand why the ph is supporting him so much when he doesnt have any fan..did they find him good as an actor???😕😕😕
Originally posted by mayur_eternal

But I dont understand why the ph is supporting him so much when he doesnt have any fan..did they find him good as an actor???😕😕😕

he must be somebody's chache ke mame ke saale ka beta from the PH.like that bhav-bhav was on imagine.🤢🤢
Shubhu😆 I have tons on PBM and sajda😎🤣🤣 and yeah no one understand why we love those scenes so much😆
amu that happened to me too my friend was looking at my pics on my iPod😆 she stopped when she got to PBM🤣🤣

Shubhu😆 I have tons on PBM and sajda😎🤣🤣 and yeah no one understand why we love those scenes so much😆
amu that happened to me too my friend was looking at my pics on my iPod😆 she stopped when she got to PBM🤣🤣

right Rubu ,anybody else will only see a couple making out.but its not as cheap as that.is it???😃

he must be somebody's chache ke mame ke saale ka beta from the PH.like that bhav-bhav was on imagine.🤢🤢
When it comes to profession there's no place for relations..Indian TV industry knows nothing about professional ethics..🤢🤢🤢
Yeah I guess it was too good to be true
regarding why he's still there I agree with shubhu he must be related to them in some way🥱🥱 but they're being really foolish IPKKND and BV are 4-5 on the trp chart if HD has a chance of surviving against them they should be more considerate👎🏼👎🏼
wo kumbhkaran ki rishtedaar kahan hai???😳😳