Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: shubhsArti

congos Chiki. you are a dazzler at long last.😆😆

thank you thank you😳😆
.SA. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayUr-ArTi_fan

Well that was since everyone does "THAT" on the wedding night itself na🤣🤣🤣 but here it was completely out of the blue and he was angry a day earlier coz of the tv thing😆😆

don't take her side.😆😆
my poor Mayu could 'nt decide where to look & what to say ,when she asked lekin hum dono karenge kya???🤣🤣
Maahzabeen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

You know how he quit the show and hiten replaced him so she was saying hiten needs her permission before touching her whereas sushant could touch her wherever he wanted and all🤔🤔🤔

i never ankita. but yes i once liked sushant. but when they become couple i started disliking sushant. dunno y😕🤔

well ankita and sushant are 2nd version of baatey...😆

and what type of proffesionalism is this???? i mean permission thingy...hiten is too senior to her...😕
waise i find her arrogant🥱
.SA. thumbnail

Originally posted by: RatiArTi

i never ankita. but yes i once liked sushant. but when they become couple i started disliking sushant. dunno y😕🤔

well ankita and sushant are 2nd version of baatey...😆

and what type of proffesionalism is this???? i mean permission thingy...hiten is too senior to her...😕
waise i find her arrogant🥱

our views exactly.😆😆
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Well she had a fair enough question🤣🤣 how was she supposed to know what he was thinking🤣🤣
yeah chiki looks like it🤔 hope they don't show anything impractical running away it not a laughing matter👎🏼
regarding ankita😆 I know even I was shocked when I read how mahaan her thoughts are😆
Chiki my point exactly I loved him as preet😃😃 but after that stopped liking him👎🏼 same here I always hated ankita🤔
Maahzabeen thumbnail

All Artians have same views i guess😆

Maahzabeen thumbnail

I like the mirror😃😆

Rati's dizzy eyes😃

.SA. thumbnail

Well she had a fair enough question🤣🤣 how was she supposed to know what he was thinking🤣🤣
yeah chiki looks like it🤔 hope they don't show anything impractical running away it not a laughing matter👎🏼
regarding ankita😆 I know even I was shocked when I read how mahaan her thoughts are😆
Chiki my point exactly I loved him as preet😃😃 but after that stopped liking him👎🏼 same here I always hated ankita🤔

she should hv guessed it when he became all romantic.😆
😆but it worked out well that she did not get it.Mayu told what he wanted in such a simple,heartfelt way. i get shivers watching his declaration & their aankhon aankhon mein baatein after that.
Maahzabeen thumbnail

@bold-😕😕

whatever they wanna show in that but they must approach arjun for the show. 😆
.SA. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubhsArti

don't take her side.😆😆
my poor Mayu could 'nt decide where to look & what to say ,when she asked lekin hum dono karenge kya???🤣🤣

chiki apparently you missed this post. it will clear your confusion.😆😆😆