I&C MNians/ArTians CC#36 |Tumse Hi Sab Baate Abse| - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by shubhsArti

i am not watching it.😆😆
Rubu & I are busy nattering away at 11. waise bhi you have to watch baatey ,which i cannot.🤢🤢
oh..
i was missing them badly..but yeah maatey is a real eyesore...🤢🤢..and currently with the case and that sicko idiot Samrat's realization,there isnt much of Mayur

Originally posted by mayur_eternal

oh..
i was missing them badly..but yeah maatey is a real eyesore...🤢🤢..and currently with the case and that sicko idiot Samrat's realization,there isnt much of Mayur

any ways i don't think we will get the whole show.as star one is going to be totally revamped after 15 dec,so there will be new shows 🤢🤢

AR are unlucky in their co-stars,look at the kind of co-stars they get.Jun got that bhav-bhav & RP got that chuza.🤢🤢
True..they had to act with some of the worst actors in the industry..all other hit jodis got a chance to star together again..but y isnt it happening with AR?😭😭

he looks chooo chweet.😍😍

any ways i don't think we will get the whole show.as star one is going to be totally revamped after 15 dec,so there will be new shows 🤢🤢
15th dec?????😲😲😲😲but thats today..
they cant do this to us..thought i could atleast catch their first kiss on tv...😭😭😭

he looks chooo chweet.😍😍

its as if he's trying to be angry yet cant stop smiling...😳
Originally posted by mayur_eternal

15th dec?????😲but thats today..
they cant do this to us..thought i could atleast catch their first kiss on tv...😭😭😭

well they are winding up geet & pkyek ,15 dec was their deadline. so i don't think they will continue telecasting MJHT.

well they are winding up geet & pkyek ,15 dec was their deadline. so i don't think they will continue telecasting MJHT.
but i think they extended it..coz yesterday i saw the ads of geet and pkyek and it didnt seem like its gonna end..also there was no promo of any new show..they can do whatever after i go back to hostel coz i was looking forward for this
Rubu !!!! where are you???😕😕
there were articles on TB about geet &pkyek ending on a happy note as star one was going to revamped. so how long are you home???