I&C MNians/ArTians CC#36 |Tumse Hi Sab Baate Abse| - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
AB wud say that rati from now on you wont work! cos you are carrying OUR child and you need to take rest darling😍
There's so much to bash about them their relationship seems like a dikhawa for the cameras🤔
Even his bday interview not 100% sure but looking at CG it looks like she wasn't there when he was alone and suddenly popped out of nowhere to show their Lowe when the cameras arrived🤔🤔 theek hai😊
hi ruchi di🤗Edited by MayUr-ArTi_fan - 12 years ago
hey chiki🤗
how are u feeling now?
Yeah but I won't be able to see that na unless I put cameras in their house😆😆
but lots and lots of ghee Shakkar in your mouth and Ameen multiplied by a million to that😍😍
yeah, their everything is bashable...every part of them feels like dharti ka bojh...🤣
PDAs...🤣

yaah you are right yaar! i never noticed rubu ki she popped out...baba is always alone i guess bas not infront of camera.

does maatey know acting...NO! she only knows "😲" expression 🤣
Originally posted by --Ruchi--

hey chiki🤗
how are u feeling now?
iam fine ruchi🤗
all thanks to you yaar! you were there at that time🤗
Originally posted by MayUr-ArTi_fan

Yeah but I won't be able to see that na unless I put cameras in their house😆😆
but lots and lots of ghee Shakkar in your mouth and Ameen multiplied by a million to that😍😍

arey its understood na...😆😆
we just want all these to be true!
waise more than MN iam interested in AR...whether they cum onscreen together or not but yeah offscreen they must be together😆
Originally posted by RatiArTi

yeah, their everything is bashable...every part of them feels like dharti ka bojh...🤣
PDAs...🤣
yaah you are right yaar! i never noticed rubu ki she popped out...baba is always alone i guess bas not infront of camera.
does maatey know acting...NO! she only knows "😲" expression 🤣

So I wasn't mistaken and he was alone before the cameras came na🤔 and it was a 5-10 minute interview I'm guessing why did she pick that time only to come wish him🥱🥱
You saw that too🤣🤣 I watched 2 mins a few months ago and her "o" face made me change channels🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by RatiArTi

iam fine ruchi🤗
all thanks to you yaar! you were there at that time🤗

sorry..went abruptly..,my net u know nah...  
Its damn slow today also😡

@Rubu
hey🤗
Same here ive said it a million times ke I wouldn't love MN if it wasn't for AR😍😍 JWM had similar characters yet I just found them plain annoying😆 plus the first ever time I saw them together was as AR not MN so they'll always be more special😊😊
but I'm greedy want them together onscreen and offscreen😆