just saw khishi is dancing on payal engagment - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
any SaRun intv?

Can't wait. SBS and SBB should update too soon.. Can someone post video?

Shaym is such an  xxx.. Looks like the truth is not out yet. Can La leave?
Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

any sarun int?  and can u plz find linkQUOTE=nb2011]yes khushi was dancing with la on payash engagement la was not looking happy and arnav was staring at khushi,shyamu as usual was heran pareshan 🤣
la and payal were wearing lehenga and sanaya was wearing pink colour anarkali,arnav was wearing jodhpuri suit lol
all of them were having fun offscreen 😆
[/QUOTE]
sorry no sarun interview but yes there was deepali,aakash and barun interview and then aakash and sanaya interview
So looks like Khushi couldn't tell anything to Anjali abt Shyam

thanks for sharing!
so La is still around? i guess no La-ASR engagement but she will stick around till Payash wedding.. Nani or Anjali might have asked her to stay.. she may play cupid to Arnav-Khushi during the wedding celebrations..

Originally posted by jenny1000

any SaRun intv?

Can't wait. SBS and SBB should update too soon.. Can someone post video?

Shaym is such an  xxx.. Looks like the truth is not out yet. Can La leave?
jenny no sarun interview 😳
Thanks for sharing!!😃

Well well well...Khushi dancing with La and not Arnav 🤔😆

"Iss Pyaar ko kya naam doon"🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by khushix

thanks for sharing!
so La is still around? i guess no La-ASR engagement but she will stick around till Payash wedding.. Nani or Anjali might have asked her to stay.. she may play cupid to Arnav-Khushi during the wedding celebrations..

la was not looking happy so i guess engagement is not happening
barun give interview with akshay and deepali and asual they are doing masti and sanaya giving interview alone but there is little her and akshay bite as there jeejaji that jeejaji love her tea and she also said she is ill and not fne.and very tired with dancing. sorry no link and khushi is bahu no. 5 in u me aur tv
Hawww La still there..!! ðŸ˜² And here i was wondering that she has come out her dream world yesterday..! ðŸ¤” *sigh* 
Thanks for sharing..Link please?