Edited by t_areeb - 12 years ago
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
interesting...superb updates...
Drashtigorgeous thumbnail
OMGGG U write so welll  👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

Im in looovvve with this story...please continue soon..as it is ppl are upset with the show ending tonight 😭, we shall cherish maaneet through this wonderful story 😊
rupzloveu thumbnail
superb updates...awesome...
Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lv all ur ff...continue soon...
misssmily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

So here it is :

First part : hmmm loved the way maan and geet were affecting each other ^^ 😳

You have created a great situation : maan was thinking that she was angry because of her separation with Arjun and geet was thinking that he was doing her favor  because of her bro… but inside somewhere they both knew it was their proximity that created so much tension… 😳 well done… Adding their thoughts for readers was a gud idea ! 👏 

Seconde part : Seems like maan planned everything, and may b planned it long ago ! ⭐️ Loved geet and and maan convo about that model… u know it's typically the situation : you despratly wants to know something, you are irritated with what you hear and you blurt out everything that is deep inside you and then you realise what u just said and say : OMG ^^ 🤣  it happens so oftenly with me… 😆  i was like hahahah i would have done the same !!! Oh and forgot to mention love maan's possessivness ! One more thing 😆 : OH god what was maan thinkin in the limosine ! Loved your idea bdw : maan reciting alphabet hahaha that was really funny and original loved it ! 😆

Third part : Awww maan geet and yash are so cute together, so yash konws abt maan's feeling about geet… gud, at least it won't fall on the same gissa pita hua bro becoming wall between 2 lovers ! 😳

Fourth part :  geet maan yash and that nayantara convo OMG, i was like yeah yeah she indirectly insulted maan's choice ( not only the gown but the one who was wearin it as well 😉 ) now maan wil definatly throw her out! loved it ! And geet understanding french and finally loosing her sanity  hahahah ( bdw i had one question, i often see in ffs that knowing french is  well-seen , why ? actually as i am french i dnt have other point  view than mine ^^ ) I really like the way geet is down to earth, more than that, lots of person would recognize themself here… whenever she does something : i am like OMG i would have done the same hahaha Then the convo between geet and his bro was good ! I really enjoyed it ! Fantastic part, it was dynamic and pleasing !

Part five ( pfffiou ! ) : Oh god loved maan's monologue ! Loved how he didn't hsitate before saying all this to her ! ( here you clearly made the difference between a bro and a friend of your bro, one will hesitate saying this stuff, like yash did in the previous part while the other will have no shame 🤣 🤣 ) And one line again that made me think i can see myself in geet was  when you talked abt her heartbeast speed ^^…Damn yaar, just imagine someone u love from ages just tells you that he found u irresistible and wanted u in his bed 🤣 😈... in fact if i was on geet's place i would have fainted ! 😳 Ohh they are engaged, what a lovly twist ! Maan geets and yash convo are really well written  i must say ! 👏

Ok I know today the analyse is a bit baseless, but i was reading and commenting back to back , i didn't had time to think abt the story in general…. Sorry abt that… 😕

Concerning the critics : What can i say ??? Not much in fact… everthing is perfect…. for now !  😛 Story is dynamic, conversations are really interesting, twists are developed really well and on time… keep it up girl !v Oh and yeah am waiting for yash's girl, want him bsy before maan n geet actually starts dating each other 😛 😉

Ok that's it for now ! pfiouu... how do u write such lenghty updts, here am tired writing this piece which is am sure not even quarter of ur regular updt !  Hats off to u ! 👏

Zubi ! 😊

fatema_007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i absolutely loved all da parts...
Plzzz pm this 2 me
Edited by Gurti_Rocks - 12 years ago
Edited by Gurti_Rocks - 12 years ago