Posted: 12 years ago
Dear Friends!! (note for Mods in the end)

I have started FF.. this FF is not inspired with any telly world onscreen or offscreen couple. rather that it is the Fan fiction of my all time favorite story book/film The Chronicles of Narnia... 

My FF starts from the 2nd series of both book and film 

-- The Chronicles of Narnia -- Prince Caspian --

Narnia is always a dream land for me and Prince Caspian was a Darling

So the main protagonist of my story is Caspian along with the four siblings. Caspian of my story is quite different from the original --- he is far more intelligent, strong, cunning, humble, brave, skilled, ruthless, smart, born leader and love able than the Caspian portrayed in  both book and film. believe me he is the mixture of  Maan, Abhay, CGM, shiva ji and my darlings Dutta, Avdesh, PRC and Veer. He is Sharp very very sharp.

S0, Pls give me and FF a mere chance. it took so much  hard work of me and my MOM... she is a darling.. always helps me and encourages me.

i have already updated 2 chapter.. also PM most of you .

i wish and hope that you guys atleat try to visit the post atleast once...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2316385&PID=50265510&#50265510

Thanx all of my IF Friends
Best Regards
Sara

Bharti yaar sorry i know this post is not related to CGM forum... but i really need some loyal reader.. so that i can continue. bec without reader and reviews this absolutely meaningless to go further. If you want to close this post.. feel free to do so ... i just want to let people know about my FF.

Thanx
Sara
Edited by sara212 - 12 years ago
Hi sara.

yaar i got ur pm and i thought i would have a look in but then got busy and forgot about it

so sorry dear

and as for narnia

dear i hvnt watched any narnia series so i wont be able to understand anything at all.

and for ffs i told prashu also and others also knw fm gkd i dont follow ffs as i cant make head or tail of who is who in which story

hope  u understand

and all the best for ur ffs

Nice one Sara!!!!!!!👏

hey u didn't send me a PM!!!!!😒
otherwise i would have read it!!!!!!
Well whatever...

Will read the previous chaps soon and will also comment tonight!!!
Keep going!👍🏼
Originally posted by chatterbox

Hi sara.

yaar i got ur pm and i thought i would have a look in but then got busy and forgot about it

so sorry dear

and as for narnia

dear i hvnt watched any narnia series so i wont be able to understand anything at all.

and for ffs i told prashu also and others also knw fm gkd i dont follow ffs as i cant make head or tail of who is who in which story

hope  u understand

and all the best for ur ffs

Hi CB Dear! how r u... dont worry dear... its perfactly fine... just want to let people know... and thanx for reply
luv u
Sara
Originally posted by justjayati

Nice one Sara!!!!!!!👏

hey u didn't send me a PM!!!!!😒
otherwise i would have read it!!!!!!
Well whatever...

Will read the previous chaps soon and will also comment tonight!!!
Keep going!👍🏼

Sorry yaar just 😛 ... may be i just skipd u btw so many names... but dont worry i have edidt my post... dont want k any one feel bad.. just try to let to know every body ... yaar 1st time hae naa so excitment level is high... Thanx for reply and for good words

Luv u
TC
Sara
aww sara i know excitement level is high when we do something for first time

i understand that and when i started my blog i was also excited to let all know what i  m writing

and ur display pic ur twins

how cute they are

life has gone busy lately isnt it

take care i wud pop in mayb but narnia i dont know at all

hey sara i saw ur ff..though i am fond of fairy tale kind of stories and even of western fairy tales are very near to my heart but still i couldn't read it for my tiredness..but will surely read it
Originally posted by chatterbox

aww sara i know excitement level is high when we do something for first time

i understand that and when i started my blog i was also excited to let all know what i m writing

and ur display pic ur twins

how cute they are

life has gone busy lately isnt it

take care i wud pop in mayb but narnia i dont know at all

Right yaar excitement level is on top ... & thank for liking kids pic. ... For mr they r the naughtiest kids ... But very cute n innocent ... Thank ... Sara
HI EVERYONE! M A NEW MEMBER . I'VE JUST REGISTERED MYSELF NOW BUT I HVE BEEN FOLLOWING U GUYS FOR QUIET A TIME. JUST LIKE U GUYS M ALSO A VERYYY BIG FAN OF CGM. I HAVE ALREADY INTRODUCED MYSELF IN THE MEMBER INTRO THREAD.

@SARA212: I LOVE READING BOOKS. I HAVE READ ALL THE BOOKS IN NARNIA SERIES AND I FEEL THEIR TOTALLY AWESUM!!! I CANT TELL U ALL HOW HAPPY IAM TO FIND A NARNIA FAN AS WELL😃

PS- AS I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING U GUYS , I CAN WELL CONCLUDE THAT IAM YOUNGER TO ALL OF U GUYS (M 15YR OLD). WELL I JUST FELT THAT I SHOULD MENTION IT!!!😕
@sapphirose176
First of all... a very warm welcome to u dear!!🤗
Yeah i saw ur post on intro thread... I'm sure u'll have gr8 time here... and age doesn't matter!!!! [take my example...heheheh]