once more CVs once more

3serialfan40 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
At one of Jagjit singh's concerts - he told a joke about how a singer sings a song and the audience screams out "Once more, Once More". The singer is very happy and sings the song again, the audience screams out "Once more, Once More", the singer sings the song a third time. The audience screams out "Once more, Once More" to which the singer says "oh I have a lot of other songs to sing, so let me sing another one. Then suddenly someone from the audience replies back " No "once more" you will keep singing it until you get it right".

The same way "Once more CVs Once more - until you get Guptahousehold to react correctly!
So far you have portrayed them all as kind and caring people, even buaji - although misguided - her intentions were right. Today they suddenly turned into a "step" family, he tells them the truth supposedly and they continue to let him walk around the house, wheel the father in, and provide all the bakwas! Even Buaji although she was mad and said how dare you call me "bua" just watched when he said it will affect Payal's marriage. she is the kind of woman - who should have said - its none of your business whether we live or die, it is our problem not yours! you get the hell out of my house and stay out! Also "what the" why wait until tomorrow why not call them now!
Even Khushi she temporarily believed Shyam - when he said the marriage behind closed doors was not what it was outside and therefore he fell in love with her and her family...Come one why did she not ask him, why he remained in the marriage before he got engaged to her!!
Come on CVs make this serial different from the other junk, teach people what is right reaction, you know you have an influence on the population!

Am I right folks?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
You are very right.

Moreover, why should it matter to Khushi if Shyam's marriage is happy or not? It is none of her business. The very fact that he is hitched should be enough for her to kick him out.