India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

how?? blooper??

sudss Goldie
sudss
sudss

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
in yesterday's episode... everything was based on time... about how long they stood on watch...  and sky seem to have done his duty and was speaking of the amount of time too... so how do they know??  is there a clock inside??  else, i don't think some one can keep track of the time in the middle of the night unless they keep counting the seconds Big smile

and also, saw an interview with PB where she says she is in touch with Sky's sis and Juhi's husband...  she says she had taken the numbers before she left!!!  so she learned those numbers by heart??  with out pen,paper or mobile to store these... how did she manage to remember?  she must be really sharp then :)  i mean, not difficult to remember 3-4 numbers but that's an ability most of us once had and lost... ever since the dialing wheel gave way to the memory storage.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolkratos

sudss Goldie
sudss
sudss

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
" have made my best of friends inside the house and I have also contacted their families after my exit from the show. Laxmi (Laxmi Narayan), Sunny (Sunny Leone), Juhi (Juhi Parmar Shroff) and Sky are my good friends and I call Laxmi even today. I am in touch with Sachin, Madhu and also Daniel (Sunny's husband).I had taken their numbers before my elimination.'"
this is what she said... so she got it from the production house before elimination?
coolkratos Senior Member
coolkratos
coolkratos

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Very easy. She has lipsticks and eyeliners. She would have that to write in on some frame or tshirt or some place. Thats it.. Come on guys. Is this a big deal and u all are investigating it.

I am not sure how they know the time and all.
maureen100001 Goldie
maureen100001
maureen100001

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
werent they allowed to take a baggage in to the house? i dnt think BB stops them from taking a pen inside..Smile
soap_fan Goldie
soap_fan
soap_fan

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
I thought I saw carry a notepad when she was walking out...Confused...

Even I was wondering how Sky knew that it was EXACTLY 3 hours..if u check the episode...i have no clue...and in turn stupid Sid wakes Amar in 5 mins...ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aliaShayari

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index