Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

ReYam,ReCky,ViYam...LOVED IT!!!

..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Whether Dil,Dosti or Dance...D3 always manages to give us the most awesome scenes.After the whole lot of Kriyaanshilicous and Vihalicious scenes that we got, we finnaly got another awesome boys scene.The best part of it was that ReYam,ReCky,ViCky were ALL there...the first two I had missed terribly, while the third one was really cute too.I loved the way Swayam kept his arms around both rey and vicky's shoulders and urged them to go be their knight in shining armour to their lady loves!!!😃Pls Cvs,keep giving us more of such scenes...They rock!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KriYaansh960 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes !!! definetely they rock !! me a bug fan of dosti in d3 !!! loved all the three of them !!! 
OhMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
srsly yest i was beaming around wid a huge smile on my face after seeing all 3 of their scenes!!!!i jus loved ReYam's scene 😳Dosti ho toh aisi!!!😉they r d best i hav ever seen nd d way Rey expressed his dil ki baat to swayam nd d way swayam was teasing rey GOD i m goin FIDA over them more nd more wid each passing day!!!!nd vicky!!!DUDE u rock man!!!loved yest episode fully!!!😃
luv_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
D3 boys rockzzz
and specially reyam
i love reyam they are sooo cute

KriyanshOnly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeahh.. they rock... love them...
even jis din ek bhi missing hota hai us din d3 incomplete sa lagta hai..!!