Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

at present my blood boils watching this serial (Page 3)

virmaan84 Groupbie
virmaan84
virmaan84

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by silla

m nt syaing that anyone has no right to share his POv bt  sorry tos ya this is nt the right thing twist and turns are part of stry we cant bahs ona anant's characer and secndly
fine annat is behaving a schildish at right time

what are ur views abt ritz when she was cryinga  ssomeone had snatched lollypop frm her
and what wer yr views wen all mishra's were ebhavinga  stotally undeducated ppl in kanpur trck

u guys are saying tht anant this do and that bt dnt forget anant was teh one who took sensible decision of wedding only to save his and navya's relationship thats it

sorry i forgot to reply to the questions that u had asked me silla..Smile...i dont know about any scene of ritz crying for lollypop, maybe i must have missed some episode (cos i'm a married woman and i have to stay with my in-laws sometimes and they dont like me watching too many serials so i avoid watching in front of them)...u can take my own case, i've in-laws who are also very orthodox somewhat like anant's and my own family is very modern thinking just like navya's...both the families are poles apart just like in this serial...but it's only my husband's support which has helped me to adjust into his family without much trouble...but ofcourse, my in-laws are in no way so horrible like loonies and they are ready to be flexible atleast after a lot of explanation...

coming to the mishra's behaviour in kanpur...i dint like those episodes also much...not bcos i expected them to accept navya-anant relationship right from the beginning...but bcos i found all that meeta was doing to navya OTT  (like asking her to stop talking to anant completely and some other things also)...but anyway they changed in the end na...i dont see such kind of a change in the loonies anytime in near future...they have accepted the marraige itself to make navya's life hell and prove it to her that she can never think about adjusting into a family like bajpayee's...with such an attitude right from beginning, it'll take a lifetime for them to accept navya whole-heartedly...

i'm a 28 year married woman...i know navya is a youth serial but still i'm interested in watching it cos it reminds me of my college days and teenage years...i wish the serial retains its youth essence and not go too much into saas-bahu problems cos it wont be unique anymore in that case...somehow they have to show anant and navya spend more time with their friends also so that we get to see some happy and positive scenes too..i dont know about u buttoo much screen space to the loonies will only bring depression to me...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Savithacrao

virmaan84 Groupbie
virmaan84
virmaan84

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
agreee anant shud act mature ...this tym inspite of luving anant so much i cant support him ...watevr he is doing is nt acceptable at all ...and welcum to the Navya forum ...keep making sensible psts ...try to nt hurt ny1s feeling...

thanks a lot for welcoming me to the forum...i also hope that i'll be able to make good posts without hurting anyone...Smile

Edited by virmaan84 - 14 December 2011 at 2:05am

Go to top