Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

virmaan84 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: silla

i know his current behaviour is nt ignorable ...u r right i also agree wth u...actually m comnting on topic maker the way he or she is saying taht she should elave annat and blah blah 

my dear, try to take criticism also in a good way..a forum is made not only for saying good things but also for constructive critiicism..if u dont agree with me, u can definitely say that but why do u get so angry for my opinions??but anyway sorry if i hurt ur feelings...u tell me whether u completely enjoyed today's episode when navya was being insulted so badly for showing her love and care to sugandha? dont u want to see a change in anant's character or in the bajpayee's??even i want only the same and i'm writing the post bcos i know that the CV's read posts from this forum and i hope to see a positive note from the bajpayee family.i'm a newbie but i've always been a silent reader of this forum...it's good that u love anant a lot and i also wrote in my post that i love both anant and navya (hope u dint miss that line of mine in ur anger..:-)...but i love navya more than anant , not in the looks department but in navya's character...she is such a sweet lady that anant has to improve a lot more to reach her level and prove himself worthy of her partner...and i also mentioned that i'm not saying that anant is bad bcos of current misunderstanding...all males have ego problem and having small misunderstandings and slight suspicion on partner is all natural in a relation and no relation can be lovey-dovey all the time...my fault with anant's character is for the noodles issue...he could have told the truth in front of buadadi that he has also eaten noodles and tried to make her understand that there's nothing wrong with it (though i know it'll be a waste of time cos buadadi will never understand)...but he shouldnt have squarely put the blame on navya and lied that he has never touched noodles...that is wrong from his part and not the sign of a supportive partner...

pls dont get me wrong, i know that navya serial is nothing without anant-navya jodi...i only wish to see a good growth in anant's character cos i feel navya is an almost perfect person but in our culture bahu's are looked upon with so much scrutiny so bajpayee's will always find fault in her cos the marraige has been accepted without full happiness from bajpayee's side...
Edited by virmaan84 - 12 years ago
arhirocker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: virmaan84

my dear, try to take criticism also in a good way...i'm a newbie but i've always been a silent reader of this forum...it's good that u love anant a lot and i also wrote in my post that i love both anant and navya (hope u dint miss that line of mine in ur anger..:-)...but i love navya more than anant , not in the looks department but in navya's character...she is such a sweet lady that anant has to improve a lot more to reach her level and prove himself worthy of her partner...and i also mentioned that i'm not saying that anant is bad bcos of current misunderstanding...all males have ego problem and having small misunderstandings and slight suspicion on partner is all natural in a relation and no relation can be lovey-dovey all the time...my fault with anant's character is for the noodles issue...he could have told the truth in front of buadadi that he has also eaten noodles and tried to make her understand that there's nothing wrong with it (though i know it'll be a waste of time cos buadadi will never understand)...but he shouldnt have squarely put the blame on navya and lied that he has never touched noodles...that is wrong from his part and not the sign of a supportive partner...pls dont get me wrong, i know that navya serial is nothing without anant-navya jodi...i only wish to see a good growth in anant's character cos i feel navya is an almost perfect person but in our culture bahu's are looked upon with so much scrutiny so bajpayee's will always find fault in her cos the marraige has been accepted without full happiness from bajpayee's side...

agreee anant shud act mature ...this tym inspite of luving anant so much i cant support him ...watevr he is doing is nt acceptable at all ...

nd welcum to the Navya forum ...

keep making sensible psts ...try to nt hurt ny1s feeling...

silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
m nt syaing that anyone has no right to share his POv bt  sorry tos ya this is nt the right thing twist and turns are part of stry we cant bahs ona anant's characer and secndly
fine annat is behaving a schildish at right time

what are ur views abt ritz when she was cryinga  ssomeone had snatched lollypop frm her
and what wer yr views wen all mishra's were ebhavinga  stotally undeducated ppl in kanpur trck

u guys are saying tht anant this do and that bt dnt forget anant was teh one who took sensible decision of wedding only to save his and navya's relationship thats it
rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wat u said s entirely ry8.. loonies r disasters n r very heartless for others feelings... Navya deserves a better in laws n agree bajpayees r d worst family of all bt den ANANT s d best n @ present for being pissed of wid NAVYA, it naturally happens in ny lovely r/s that too like ANYA luv life... ANANT my8 hve mistook NAVYA n hve blammed NAVYA n my8 hve passed d buck in front of his family on her bt den doz were all silly matters i guess, wen it cums 2 serious stuffs ANANT stands for NAVYA n has done accordingly... Anant s d only one who has made NAVYA cum a long way in her life apart frm her family... Anant behaves according 2 d situation... dis s wat ma opinion...
virmaan84 thumbnail

m nt syaing that anyone has no right to share his POv bt  sorry tos ya this is nt the right thing twist and turns are part of stry we cant bahs ona anant's characer and secndly

what are ur views abt ritz when she was cryinga  ssomeone had snatched lollypop frm her
and what wer yr views wen all mishra's were ebhavinga  stotally undeducated ppl in kanpur trck

u guys are saying tht anant this do and that bt dnt forget anant was teh one who took sensible decision of wedding only to save his and navya's relationship thats it

silla, i promise u that the day they show anant standing up like a man in front of his family (on their faces) and supporting navya properly, i'll myself write a post in this forum saying that anant is the best and that ' i get a smile on my face after watching this serial' (contrary to my present topic )...anant has always done sensible and mature things without his family knowing...i want to see him stand up for navya in front of them without being scared of them and accepting his faults without being worried about being scolded...navya never fears to tell the truth though she might know the consequences...that's all my dear...i rest my case...now pls smile 😃 i'm not here t make enemies my dear, only friends and it would be nice to get a warm welcome to the forum ...i love the fact that u love anant so much...and i'm proud to be a fan of navya...
rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: virmaan84

my dear, try to take criticism also in a good way..a forum is made not only for saying good things but also for constructive critiicism..if u dont agree with me, u can definitely say that but why do u get so angry for my opinions??but anyway sorry if i hurt ur feelings...u tell me whether u completely enjoyed today's episode when navya was being insulted so badly for showing her love and care to sugandha? dont u want to see a change in anant's character or in the bajpayee's??even i want only the same and i'm writing the post bcos i know that the CV's read posts from this forum and i hope to see a positive note from the bajpayee family.i'm a newbie but i've always been a silent reader of this forum...it's good that u love anant a lot and i also wrote in my post that i love both anant and navya (hope u dint miss that line of mine in ur anger..:-)...but i love navya more than anant , not in the looks department but in navya's character...she is such a sweet lady that anant has to improve a lot more to reach her level and prove himself worthy of her partner...and i also mentioned that i'm not saying that anant is bad bcos of current misunderstanding...all males have ego problem and having small misunderstandings and slight suspicion on partner is all natural in a relation and no relation can be lovey-dovey all the time...my fault with anant's character is for the noodles issue...he could have told the truth in front of buadadi that he has also eaten noodles and tried to make her understand that there's nothing wrong with it (though i know it'll be a waste of time cos buadadi will never understand)...but he shouldnt have squarely put the blame on navya and lied that he has never touched noodles...that is wrong from his part and not the sign of a supportive partner...

pls dont get me wrong, i know that navya serial is nothing without anant-navya jodi...i only wish to see a good growth in anant's character cos i feel navya is an almost perfect person but in our culture bahu's are looked upon with so much scrutiny so bajpayee's will always find fault in her cos the marraige has been accepted without full happiness from bajpayee's side...

U R RY8 IN A WAY ABT ANANT'S CHARACTER. VERY WELL SAID. ANANT S DOING PARTIAL ROLE HERE IN CASE OF NAVYA... HE SUPPORTS HER MORE DAN NYONE IN TIMES OF NECCESSITY N IN SUM CIRCUMSTANCES HE JUST IGNORES D STUFFS N SO ON AS V HVE SEEN BT DOSE WERE ALL 2 MATCH D SCENES.. CANT BLAME NY OF DEIR CHARACTER HERE... ONETHING 2 B MENTIONED IS LOONIES R GR8 DISASTERS ON D EARTH DAT NYONE CAN C..
virmaan84 thumbnail

sorry i forgot to reply to the questions that u had asked me silla..😊...i dont know about any scene of ritz crying for lollypop, maybe i must have missed some episode (cos i'm a married woman and i have to stay with my in-laws sometimes and they dont like me watching too many serials so i avoid watching in front of them)...u can take my own case, i've in-laws who are also very orthodox somewhat like anant's and my own family is very modern thinking just like navya's...both the families are poles apart just like in this serial...but it's only my husband's support which has helped me to adjust into his family without much trouble...but ofcourse, my in-laws are in no way so horrible like loonies and they are ready to be flexible atleast after a lot of explanation...

coming to the mishra's behaviour in kanpur...i dint like those episodes also much...not bcos i expected them to accept navya-anant relationship right from the beginning...but bcos i found all that meeta was doing to navya OTT  (like asking her to stop talking to anant completely and some other things also)...but anyway they changed in the end na...i dont see such kind of a change in the loonies anytime in near future...they have accepted the marraige itself to make navya's life hell and prove it to her that she can never think about adjusting into a family like bajpayee's...with such an attitude right from beginning, it'll take a lifetime for them to accept navya whole-heartedly...

i'm a 28 year married woman...i know navya is a youth serial but still i'm interested in watching it cos it reminds me of my college days and teenage years...i wish the serial retains its youth essence and not go too much into saas-bahu problems cos it wont be unique anymore in that case...somehow they have to show anant and navya spend more time with their friends also so that we get to see some happy and positive scenes too..i dont know about u buttoo much screen space to the loonies will only bring depression to me...
virmaan84 thumbnail

agreee anant shud act mature ...this tym inspite of luving anant so much i cant support him ...watevr he is doing is nt acceptable at all ...and welcum to the Navya forum ...keep making sensible psts ...try to nt hurt ny1s feeling...

thanks a lot for welcoming me to the forum...i also hope that i'll be able to make good posts without hurting anyone...😊
Edited by virmaan84 - 12 years ago