at present my blood boils watching this serial

Posted: 12 years ago
really cant stand this bajpayee family anymore...why should navya take so much pain and change her complete character for a guy who has so much ego that now we are not even sure whether he can support her throughout after marraige in this house which is worse than hell...OMG really wish that buadadi gets paralysed or go into a coma so that we are saved from her lectures...she is worse than anant's father and udibaba...plsss navya save urself from that house...i think she deserves a better person than anant and definitely a better and loving in-laws...i know none of u will agree with me saying that she deserves better than anant ...i love them as a pair and they look gr8 with each other...but looks are not the important factor in a relationship...anant's current misunderstanding due to ego is fine bcos it happens in every relation but the noodles incident itself showed that he is not capable to support navya properly...without hesitation he put the blame on navya when though he knows that she was a guest and wouldnt get scolded, she is going to be the bahu soon and noodles incident can spoil her image in front of his dumb elders...when not even one member of the family is caring and understanding (nimisha is going to leave the house soon and navya obviously cannot go to mohan for consoled), anant has a looot to change in order to help navya...he is in the lowest side of maturity...though two of the recent incidents have happened mainly due to nimisha's ignorance (but anant is also at fault for keeping his mob switched off), many of the previous instances where navya was humiliated in front of the bajpayee's were created by anant itself unknowingly...anant and nimisha act like as though even they are in the bajpayee house for the first time and they dont know the RULES and PARAMPARA of that jail...i'm sure even jail is better than this...

one of the main things taught is ATHITHI DEVO BHAVA...a guest is like god...and insulting a guest is very very bad in our culture...the bajpayee's have time and again specified that navya is only a guest in their house...then how can they insult their guest so harshly???????????i just dont get this!!i wish someone would point this out to them (bring some other new person who can make them understand this cos if youngsters open their mouth, that is also not allowed)...this itself shows their sanskaars clearly...and anant's lying about noodles is another thing that highlights their sanskaars...navya is always truthful and never tells anything to hurt anyone...that is called sanskaari girl!!!let the rules of bajpayee clan be anything but they can explain this properly to a new person in the house...all i want to say is that in all the serials that i have watched till date, i hate the bajpayee family most bcos each and every person over there is ungrateful, selfish and hurting...once again i hope navya saves herself from the horror of living herr entire life in that house...there is no way that this family can change and if the CV's make them do that, mind my word it will look very unrealistic...it may be easier to change one person but a whole group of old-minded people, no way...even if one wants to change his thinking, the other will come and brainwash him...so it is impossible task...
😆😆😆😆😆😆 your comment  "buadadi gets paralysed or go into a coma "😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
Originally posted by sana1sana

😆 your comment  "buadadi gets paralysed or go into a coma "😆
 ðŸ¤£
Hey Agree with you dear .even with that navya deserve someon better than anant how understand Navya  and think from what she was going through in his family .These days anant behave like a typical possisve BF who take navya as her GF not as finace who joined new job and lived with his loonies in absence of her family ..But navya have fault to she take sometimes anant as granted .So its better both sit and shares their pov with eachother  without this  no solution for their relationship
sana and gmail stop comenting in this post this post is somehow bashing anant's character also and see its new bie
Originally posted by Preet078

Hey Agree with you dear .even with that navya deserve someon better than anant how understand Navya  and think from what she was going through in his family .These days anant behave like a typical possisve BF who take navya as her GF not as finace who joined new job and lived with his loonies in absence of her family ..But navya have fault to she take sometimes anant as granted .So its better both sit and shares their pov with eachother  without this  no solution for their relationship
@preet i m nt fullying agree wth u this is nt teh s**tion that navay should leave nanat...fine anant is behaving nowadays like that bt we should also keep in mind that anant wa only the one who ahd supported her in evry step why u guys have frget that thing

kya koi aur mujhay bataao deepak ki prob samjhta ya phr renuka ki prob
@topic make fine you blood boils watching at this time than dontw atch bt we all cant live without watching navya bhalay hee kitan worst kyun na hojayay
Originally posted by silla

@preet i m nt fullying agree wth u this is nt teh s**tion that navay should leave nanat...fine anant is behaving nowadays like that bt we should also keep in mind that anant wa only the one who ahd supported her in evry step why u guys have frget that thing

kya koi aur mujhay bataao deepak ki prob samjhta ya phr renuka ki prob

Silla i mentioned "These days" .secondly i said its better both talked each and share their prespective point of view so that problem solved .But i cannt ignore his current behaviour .
Its just POV .
i know his current behaviour is nt ignorable ...u r right i also agree wth u...actually m comnting on topic maker the way he or she is saying taht she should elave annat and blah blah 
Originally posted by silla

i know his current behaviour is nt ignorable ...u r right i also agree wth u...actually m comnting on topic maker the way he or she is saying taht she should elave annat and blah blah 
Its Her/his POV we should accept it because never two people thinks alike ..