Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
You guys are pretty funny! 🤣
s.h.a.z.a.n.a thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dear Preity,

You are my most favourite actress of all time. I really love you and I hope to see u come back on the big screen soon. In the meantime, you should stop doing anything to your face. You are already beautiful as it is

Dear Vidya,

my liking and respect towards you increase by the day. You have proven that you don't need khans or any other heroes to make a movie work. You can do wonders to the movie. Keep it up. Of the current lot, I think u are the best. Oh by the way, you need to hire a good stylist. Period. 

Dear Kareena,

I used to hate you. Then i stop hating you. However, I really hate it when you are in your 'me, myself and I' world. And you need to stop saying 'I'm the first actress that blah blah blah' because for sure you are not the first one. It is damn pissing

Dear Priyanka, 

I like you but sometimes I see you very clingy towards SRK. You should just stop it 

Dear Shahrukh
-lay off the smoke
aitor

dear gauri
'lay off the oil
aitor

dear priyanka
.lay off shahrukh
aitor

post more l8r

ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aitor-metrowzer

Dear Shahrukh
-lay off the smoke
aitor

dear gauri
'lay off the oil
aitor

dear priyanka
.lay off shahrukh
aitor

post more l8r

😆😆😆 i don't think its possible 

if guari would lay off the oil-maybe SRK would fall back in love with her and lay off the smoking-closing the door on priyanka before she says a chance to pounce SRK. 
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Dear Sonam,

Please kripa karke films mein concertrate karo aur magazine covers mein band karo posing please!!!!

Lots of love...Rukhsar

Dear Deepika,

Seems as if you are dating Sid lekin please stop talking about Ranbir...it was fun at one point but it's irritating!

Yours sincerely,
                           Rukhsar

Dear Katrina,

Please have a look at the file attachment I have sent you...it has the full definition of what a yellow sauce is and the differences between the yellow sauce and dal! And PS...usme ek recipe bhi hai...(hope u understood me though because I heard your Hindi isn't that great).

Yours Faithfully,

Rukhsar
WildestDreams thumbnail
Dear Katrina,

I hope by the time you leave India, you would know the difference between Yellow Sauce and Moong Dal! 🤣🤣🤣This is best so far.

Dear Abhischek,
not ruin the Bachchan name with your flop film

Love P.

Dear Salman,
get a life and stop portraying the role of evergreen boy..you're old man

Love P.

Dear Kat,
concentrate on acting, stop wearing in all film shorts clothes...you'll get cold once

Love P.

Dear PC,
stop with the surgery otherwise it will compete to SRK's nose😆

Love P.

Edited by DUGGUlicious - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ana1

😆😆😆 i don't think its possible 

if guari would lay off the oil-maybe SRK would fall back in love with her and lay off the smoking-closing the door on priyanka before she says a chance to pounce SRK. 

😆
but if she stops using the oil, then how will she hide her frankestein skin? shahrukh will then definetly run off with priyanka and their romance will be in giving high quality and exclusive botox treatments to eachother...lol, their face will be pouting for a kiss 24/7
ruky786 thumbnail
Dear Priyanka,

I'm gona say this calmly...WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS AFTER MARRIED MEN? TUM HAMESHA SHAADI SHUDA KE PEECHE KYUN JAATI HO? Kya samajti ho aapne baare mein ki tu bhari cheekni hai...tu bahut khoobsurat thi but now you do so many surgeries I can't keep count now and ughhh stop the whole wannabe attitude bas kar! Bahut ho gaya tamasha ka...please baand karo sab and leave SRK alone!!!! Why blush over him so much...you never blushed when you were *mushy mushy* with Akki? Ughhh tum bahut badal chuki ho re...*sniffs*

Rukhsar

PS: I'm not a doctor so please dont think I'm gona help with any surgery places I might know! And I heard you came to Nottingham shukar kar I wasnt there otherwise main to...
WildestDreams thumbnail
@Ruky;
 Why blush over him so much...you never blushed when you were *mushy mushy* with Akki? 😆😆😆
ruky786 thumbnail
Dear Hrithik,

Aapki ek fan Duggulicious, she loves you a lot please reply back she'll love you forever!!!!

Rukhsar :)

Ps: do u remember Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham...my name was in the film!🤣