Kishmish Bedi ki Pareshaani! :( - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Shayari

cruiser i am sure u r a contestant of  laughter challenge or comedy circus

Haha...may be script writer for those shows SHayri ji?๐Ÿ˜›
[QUOTE=cruiser51]
Within no time Kishmish Bedi managed to burn intestines of most viewers with her 'Mera Coochhie coo Baby Sky"...her manipulations, evil plannings...deep breath-deep breath farce...and for leading Mooli Parantha gang against other inmates of house
 What a post!!!๐Ÿคฃ
The entire piece of work deserves a standing ovation, but the bold marked phrases had me in splits. Too good.๐Ÿ˜†.

hahhahahahaha cruiser...ur awesum 
no wonder why sky is her frnd:D ..well beside woh skirtwali song,usne aur kuch kiya keya? i cant remember any of her films!! may be my mom can remember:P have to ask her...
I don't want BB5 2 end coz after dat dis forum will be locked nd den where will I find such creative humour?๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Originally posted by tere_mere

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘amazing creativity!!!
 tooo funny!!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks tere_mere. Glad you enjoyed...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by ssshhh

I don't want BB5 2 end coz after dat dis forum will be locked nd den where will I find such creative humour?๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Exactly wot i feel as well๐Ÿ˜ญ

btw the quote u used is wot our Sachin always follow when arguing ith Juhi madam๐Ÿ˜›

omg, thats the funniest article on this forum ever!

Kismish! :D

haha. Even Angrybird laughs today!
Originally posted by alexstar

Exactly wot i feel as well๐Ÿ˜ญ

btw the quote u used is wot our Sachin always follow when arguing ith Juhi madam๐Ÿ˜›

dont worry we will have pb tweets to keep us entertained.
Originally posted by happyviewer

dont worry we will have pb tweets to keep us entertained.

LOL yeah she will be joined by her other friends cookie and sky...And al wil tweets 2gether๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by alexstar

LOL yeah she will be joined by her other friends cookie and sky...And al wil tweets 2gether๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Nahiiin. (PB style)...I'm asking ppl not 2 tweet her, so dat she stops tweeting back nd u saying dat she nd Sky tweeting together ?๐Ÿคข BTW dat will be not creative entertainment.๐Ÿ˜ญ