Posted: 12 years ago
As d show is taking intresting twists n turns, we all r guessing abt d future plot.

Wat cud b nxt dhamaka in ME? Options -

1. Snake revealation on arnav
2. La leaving
3. Snake revealation on everybody
4. Arhi in romantic n emotional confrontation
5. Snake new plan working
6. Arnav misunderstanding khushi
7. Ne other

Plz support ur option wid reason?
Oh ! Forget to add babuji's condition truth revealed

can i say all of the aboveπŸ˜†

No: 4

I seriously think that iss pyaar ko kuch ton naam diya jaaye...πŸ˜†

On a serious note: Its high time that they confess they feelings to each other...For god sake how long its it going to take them...they are not teenagers saying "I love him" I love him not"

They are adults and both should act on their feeling...and maybe the track will move further on a good note...πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by shybabe

can i say all of the aboveπŸ˜†

No: 4

I seriously think that iss pyaar ko kuch ton naam diya jaaye...πŸ˜†

On a serious note: Its high time that they confess they feelings to each other...For god sake how long its it going to take them...they are not teenagers saying "I love him" I love him not"

They are adults and both should act on their feeling...and maybe the track will move further on a good note...πŸ˜ƒ

Yes shy iss pyaar ko kuch to naam diya jaaye. Enuf of I luv him, I luv him not.
I think arnav misunderstanding khushi and then marriage.coz nafrat paas aane na de
Originally posted by vibz88

I think arnav misunderstanding khushi and then marriage.coz nafrat paas aane na de

Nahiii 😭
dnt be so fast rush dear!! πŸ˜†

Nothng gonna happen as per ur list..its a soap... so kuch solid honewala nahi haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Waise, i think, if its end of this month then it cud be LA's realization of Arhi and her leaving/turning GreyπŸ˜•

And, probably Shyam babua also realise daal mein kuch kaala between ASR n KhushiJI😑

Hmm i honestly want option no :4

Why becoz i know nafrat tho paas aane nahi dega..atleast before that we can see some romantic rabba ve moments btw arhi.. they have rest of the life to do nafrat.. usse pehle thoda shanti mil jaye to acha hai..

still doubtful abt hate marriage?!?%$
  • LA turning into a VAMP ?!?!?!
  • Shashi Babu's resurrection πŸ˜ƒ
You could also add in:
- La playing cupid b/w ASR & Khushi

- La joining forces with Snakewa ( a.k.a. Shyam) 

Though I feel something is going to prevent Khushi from revealing the truth to Anjali for now πŸ˜•