A vs.B vs.C vs.XYZ - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by pyaridilwalino1

let me guess you are influenced by...sky or sid? 😆
name calling(baba...immature...etc) tho akal ke bachche hi kar sakte hai...😆

Good luck kiddo. (age wise obviously I don't know! 😊)

please please mujhe attention mat deo! carry on with your eventful forum fights 😊
instigating me won't work. 😊
apna tofu apko hi kabool snehabr 😊

humne joh kehna tha aur jis ne bhi view kiya usne pard liya...didn't ask for comments did I? 😊

but Thanks nonetheless. I appreciate your time 😳

Great and you are maturity personified??😲😆

Just remember that this is a forum where people share opinions about the show...if you don't like the show don't watch it...the same goes to the forum!! no one has the right to talk about other member's maturity level and their individual choice of whom they like and who they want to follow!!
Edited by Snehabr - 12 years ago

let me guess you are influenced by...sky or sid? 😆
name calling(baba...immature...etc) tho akal ke bachche hi kar sakte hai...😆

Good luck kiddo. (age wise obviously I don't know! 😊)

please please mujhe attention mat deo! carry on with your eventful forum fights 😊
instigating me won't work. 😊
apna tofu apko hi kabool snehabr 😊

humne joh kehna tha aur jis ne bhi view kiya usne pard liya...didn't ask for comments did I? 😊

but Thanks nonetheless. I appreciate your time 😳

haan babaji mirchi lagi and such taunts are okay yet you talk about maturity. 😆 Tussi bade majaakiye ho.

Pravachan band? Okay. Bye ji. I appreciate your time.
Originally posted by Snehabr

Great and you are maturity personified??😲😆

Just remember that this is a forum where people share opinions about the show...if you don't like the show don't watch it...the same goes to the forum!! no one has the right to talk about other member's maturity level and their individual choice of whom they like and who they want to follow!!

yes I am 😊
    and please do re-read my topic...you'll understand exactly what i've said. 😊
and @ bold...i'm assuming you would think nobody has the right to make fun of forum members too? or is that just a bad assumption on my part? 

you can follow whoever you want...when did I stop you? please do re-read (actually I know you will). 😊

I don't think degrading fans/name calling contestants is "individual choice" as you presume it to be.<--which is exactly what my topic was about. 

^ pyaridilwalino1: Check your posts. You said the same things that you accuse the other members of. Aap karein to rasleela, hum karein to character dheela.

yes I am 😊
    and please do re-read my topic...you'll understand exactly what i've said. 😊
and @ bold...i'm assuming you would think nobody has the right to make fun of forum members too? or is that just a bad assumption on my part? 

you can follow whoever you want...when did I stop you? please do re-read (actually I know you will). 😊

I don't think degrading fans/name calling contestants is "individual choice" as you presume it to be.<--which is exactly what my topic was about. 

Dude/Dudette, whoever you are!! please read the forum rules one more time... you cannot make comments like what you have made about the maturity level about other forum members!!

@bold...your reactions to other's comments is contradicting your own topic..by getting personal
 Its upto you to live in presumptions and assumptions... Good luck!!
Edited by Snehabr - 12 years ago
as always misunderstandings...

I said "mirchi which I defined as sach" and it wasn't a taunt or a degrading comment as you presumed.

and dude/duddette whoever you are!! aren't you also one of those name calling? 

and I didn't single anyone's maturity level out. Seems like your the only one living in a presumption. I've been on the forums long enough to know the rules...but thanks for the reminder. I haven't said anything wrong. 

Please don't take things so personal. I spoke to "Forum members" and gave them a "food for thought"...I didn't ridicule anyone by calling them "babaji" and "identity crisis" and "giving them unneccessary pics/tofus" nor did I ask someone to "stop giving pravachan".

Good Luck to you too! 😊

and  TheDilettante --putting words in my mouth are you? its ok you can carry on (nice song btw)😊. I'm not accusing just not reacting to instigations...I guess that's the issue. 

Edited by pyaridilwalino1 - 12 years ago
I prefer tea, but thanks! 😊

I'm not a fan of anyone in big boss 5 (have to clarify since people jump on forum members without even thinking...) but I watch this show because its the only reality show on tv lately...besides dance shows (which I love). 

Anyway I've been seeing a lot of topics for awhile now either team sky, sid, mahek, PM, etc...can I ask how old are u all? 

well again age is nothing but a number right?!

I'm just appalled at seeing people of this forum who have no idea who pooja bedi, sky, juhi, PM, and mahek are in real life have so much to say about their personalities.

I can completely understand the outbursts mahek and pooja have about each other, etc because they have lived together for over 2 months so it makes sense for them to have negative/positive feelings about each other...but seriously forum members...if ur a teen (11-17) doesn't mean your thinking needs to be immature. 

You've never met these people and probably won't meet these BB5 contestants. There is more of a chance that they will meet each other etc.  you do realize that you have made more and much better friends on the forums and will continue to do so in the future

Instead of degrading the contestants, other fans, forum members, and yourself by using such language...why not just watch the show and comment on the situations and how you would've handled it? 

there are a few members who actually do have the sense to do that...via polls (sky vs sid being the latest one) and the members who have tried to look at situations in cases of shonali and amar and what exactly you would do and why would u give one the benefit of the doubt over the other. 

It doesn't matter how old u are... u can be mature mentality wise at the least
  Food for thought members. 
Good nyte 😊

Very well said. To add to that, we have no rights to call people names or abuse the contestants. If u like a contestant u can support them but that doesnt mean u can go against the others.

Maybe the moderators need to be more strict and band ppl who use foul languages or abuse contestants or forum members.
Originally posted by coolkratos

Very well said. To add to that, we have no rights to call people names or abuse the contestants. If u like a contestant u can support them but that doesnt mean u can go against the others.

Maybe the moderators need to be more strict and band ppl who use foul languages or abuse contestants or forum members.

👏 along with moderators I think we should also all be respectful. 
In the end they are getting paid as it is to be in the house to begin with. So they'll do whatever to stay the most.