A vs.B vs.C vs.XYZ

pyaridilwalino1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm not a fan of anyone in big boss 5 (have to clarify since people jump on forum members without even thinking...) but I watch this show because its the only reality show on tv lately...besides dance shows (which I love). 

Anyway I've been seeing a lot of topics for awhile now either team sky, sid, mahek, PM, etc...can I ask how old are u all? 

well again age is nothing but a number right?!

I'm just appalled at seeing people of this forum who have no idea who pooja bedi, sky, juhi, PM, and mahek are in real life have so much to say about their personalities.

I can completely understand the outbursts mahek and pooja have about each other, etc because they have lived together for over 2 months so it makes sense for them to have negative/positive feelings about each other...but seriously forum members...if ur a teen (11-17) doesn't mean your thinking needs to be immature. 

You've never met these people and probably won't meet these BB5 contestants. There is more of a chance that they will meet each other etc.  you do realize that you have made more and much better friends on the forums and will continue to do so in the future

Instead of degrading the contestants, other fans, forum members, and yourself by using such language...why not just watch the show and comment on the situations and how you would've handled it? 

there are a few members who actually do have the sense to do that...via polls (sky vs sid being the latest one) and the members who have tried to look at situations in cases of shonali and amar and what exactly you would do and why would u give one the benefit of the doubt over the other. 

It doesn't matter how old u are... u can be mature mentality wise at the least
  Food for thought members. 
Good nyte ðŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

natasha.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ahaannn... love this post... thnx dear one :) will try my best 
@ xxlamaxx-😆 chalo chaliye!  Edited by pyaridilwalino1 - 12 years ago
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: IamaXXXstar

Shanti shanti om...om shanti om ...shanti...shanti om.

Any minute Rishi Kapoor is gonna come dancing...😆

@Babaji # 2, we have taken your advice into consideration. Now you may return back to your ashram.😃

🤣🤣
bankhan thumbnail
Good post

Edited by bankhan - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Om Shanti.

😆😆😆😆😆

Shanti shanti om...om shanti om ...shanti...shanti om.

Any minute Rishi Kapoor is gonna come dancing...😆

@Babaji # 2, we have taken your advice into consideration. Now you may return back to your ashram. ðŸ˜ƒ

Remember how these contestants fought during rajneeti task then in between 'om shanti' again back to $%%&**^&. 😆

Mujh jaise pappiyon ka ashram mein kya kaam? Aap jahiye...mein yahin par theekh hoon. ðŸ˜†

😆 oh no! don't be thaaat harsh on yourself! ashram mein tho sab yah samajdhar ho jaate hai...yah pagal! ðŸ˜†
😆
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Remember how these contestants fought during rajneeti task then in between 'om shanti' again back to $%%&**^&. 😆

already influenced by television thedilettante? ðŸ˜² seems to be a trend on the forums lately ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by: pyaridilwalino1

😆

already influenced by television thedilettante? ðŸ˜² seems to be a trend on the forums lately ðŸ˜†

Yes, similar to your influence from Aastha channel. I'm true to the show/forum. 😆😆